What's new

China's Largest Rocket CZ-5 ... Maiden Launch 20:42 November 3, 2016!

cnleio

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
:cheers: We have ship to the Luna: China CZ-5 HLLV, launch site in HaiNan island, WenChang.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome. Big news.
LM-5 will have a big boost for space exploration and military.
Yes, it cannot be delay anymore. I was right, it will be launched end of this year or early next year. Previous report of first launch end of next year is just trying to play down pressure on the scientist for this project.

If this launch is successful, they must quickly assemble another CZ-5 rocket for Tiangong-2 space capsule for 2016 launch.

Yes, it cannot be delay anymore. I was right, it will be launched end of this year or early next year. Previous report of first launch end of next year is just trying to play down pressure on the scientist for this project.

If this launch is successful, they must quickly assemble another CZ-5 rocket for Tiangong-2 space capsule for 2016 launch.

China needs to be more risk taking instead of being conservative and risk averse.

CZ-5/LongMarch-5 can make China rich ... a ship to the Luna means future the ticket for Helium-3 and Luna mine field is possible.:lol: Chinese 'TianGong' space station also can be finished by CZ-5. 'Made in China' into the Space Age ! :tup:

21a4462309f7905257b81a420af3d7ca7bcbd523.jpg
20140512103001726.jpg

8c89a59109eb114a5f530e.jpg

6440802820141117163843055.jpg

Awesome. Big news.
LM-5 will have a big boost for space exploration and military.
China has enough ICBMs and CZ rockets ...CZ-5 just designed for space station building & moon exploitation.

CZ-5/LongMarch-5 can make China rich ... a ship to the Luna means future the ticket for Helium-3 and Luna mine field is possible.:lol: Chinese 'TianGong' space station also can be finished by CZ-5. 'Made in China' into the Space Age ! :tup:

View attachment 274128 View attachment 274129
View attachment 274130
View attachment 274131

China has enough ICBMs and CZ rockets ...CZ-5 just designed for space station building & moon exploitation.

CZ-5 can launch much heavier military satellites which are more technologically advanced. This will boost Chinese military capabilities.

There are still too many 80 year olds running the show from behind the curtain. They need to let go or just die.
Especially those PLA oldies general who still think Land power is more important than sea and air. President Xi shall make an Air Force general or navy guy the chief of national defense instead of an army guy.

Especially those PLA oldies general who still think Land power is more important than sea and air. President Xi shall make an Air Force general or navy guy the chief of national defense instead of an army guy.
I can't disagree with them. Land power is very important but they should not neglect sea power. I guess at the time, China being poor, building a navy and air force was too costly.
But this is 2015 but their thinking is still stuck in the 1950s

Join up with ESA and Ruscosmos for permanent base on Moon?

Europe and Russia to colonise dark side of the Moon with joint space base - Mirror Online
Then ESA will bring in NASA and we can all go export democracy to some crazy aliens! :chilli:

@cnleio

umm, there's no use for helium-3 just now. But soon.....at least if some recent breakthroughs (in 2 different approaches to fusion) are to be believed.
1. China has no interest to export ideology, but we has interest in science & energy.

2. China is developing thermonuclear fusion devices including the lazer fusion and the EAST, it's just time for small reactor into commercial operation. Helium-3 on the moon is future reactor fuel like today oil ... who can dig it on the moon, the nation will get rich in next half-century. We are on the way to Moon ... :agree:
113159re57xx50o7x78ecn.jpg

20131025103152_23.jpg

Last edited:
1. China has no interest to export ideology, but we has interest in science & energy.

2. China is developing thermonuclear fusion devices including the lazer fusion and the EAST, it's just time for small reactor into commercial operation. Helium-3 on the moon is future reactor fuel like today oil ... who can dig it on the moon, will get rich in next half-century.
Plus ESA used China in the 90s for financing but never allowed Chinese scientists to participate with the research. Now we don't need these guys.

Back
Top Bottom