What's new

China's Largest Rocket CZ-5 ... Maiden Launch 20:42 November 3, 2016!

Just read news, 1st launch of CZ-5/LongMarch-5 HLLV will be 2016.01. Mission is sending new orbital cabin to 'TianGong' space station.

151947azprsrejpxreahe7.jpg

151957o21gqn17qhq7qg3g.jpg

Just read news, 1st launch of CZ-5/LongMarch-5 HLLV will be 2016.01.

View attachment 274201 View attachment 274202
Precisely, the previous date of end of 2016 is just a terrible joke. This will derail the whole China space program. China need this CZ-5 badly to launch Tiangong-2 in 2016.

I did post some angry remark at Chinese forum criticise CNSA for such slow work and claim they are unpatriotic when the end of 2016 launch date is announced. I think it did work. :lol:

CZ-5 is not the end, after it there will be China CZ-9 HLLV
CZ-5 25-ton LEO, CZ-9 will be 100+ ton LEO
View attachment 274212

Also CZ-6 fast & small launch vehicle
View attachment 274213
View attachment 274214
View attachment 274215
View attachment 274216
If CZ-5 is successful. CNSA needs to immediately work very hard on CZ-9. We need a space race to spur our technology advancement further.

China could have openly declare an space race with US and drag them into a no limt depth pit hole draining their budget resources from military. If US refuse to engage space race with us. They will loses the prestige which I think they are too arrogant to swallow that.

If CZ-5 is successful. CNSA needs to immediately work very hard on CZ-9. We need a space race to spur our technology advancement further.

China could have openly declare an space race with US and drag them into a no limt depth pit hole draining their budget resources from military. If US refuse to engage space race with us. They will loses the prestige which I think they are too arrogant to swallow that.
Well ... first China need finish the 'TianGong' space station in 2020, later next target is the Moon base. Until to 2020 the International Space Station will retire, at that time 'TianGong' maybe the only one human space station on earth orbit ... i 100% believe NASA will ask support from China Aerospace. If BeiJing really wanna building a human base on the moon, 25-ton LEO CZ-5 still small to transport resources from earth to build such huge construction on the Moon ... so during 2020~2030 time 100-ton LEO CZ-9 spaceship can show itself, born for the 'Chinese Lunar Exploration Program'.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

thumb_940__1420620978773.jpg

Last edited:
My entire wish list is coming true. C919 and CZ-5 unveiled in the same year. I've waited years to see this.

View attachment 274239 View attachment 274240
Not done yet. It cannot deem successful without the initial flight to prove they are working well.

Btw, I heard CNSA has an ambition program to let CZ-5 carry out Tiangong-2 space capsule launched on its initial flight. That may pushed the launch date further into late 2016. Indeed a very ambition and risky move. But will definitely hasten China space advancement. I will applaud them if they really do so.

Btw, I heard CNSA has an ambition program to let CZ-5 carry out Tiangong-2 space capsule launched on its initial flight. That may pushed the launch date further into late 2016. Indeed a very ambition and risky move. But will definitely hasten China space advancement. I will applaud them if they really do so.
Yes, the launching on the schedule ... can't waiting for 1st launch of CZ-5 in 2016 and China 'TianGong' will be finished soon before 2020 after CZ-5 on active service.

20151123092407709.jpg

HeHe ... they can pay for China to have a seat inside Chinese spaceship, inside Chinese 'TianGong' space station, inside Chinese moon base.:D

You're getting too enthusiastic. For no apparent reason. You'll be a grandaddy before the supply chain of helium 3 to multiple fusion reactors back to Earth happens.

As for the cooperation, seems Chinese side wants it too, not just ugly Europeans crawling back to kiss your feet. :lol:

ESA Science & Technology: Planning for a joint scientific space mission <br> An initiative of the European Space Agency and the Chinese Academy of Sciences

ESA Science & Technology: 2nd Workshop on planning for a joint scientific space mission - <br> An initiative of the European Space Agency and the Chinese Academy of Sciences

You're getting too enthusiastic. For no apparent reason. You'll be a grandaddy before the supply chain of helium 3 to multiple fusion reactors back to Earth happens.

As for the cooperation, seems Chinese side wants it too, not just ugly Europeans crawling back to kiss your feet. :lol:
Bro, im not looking so old ... i can waiting for twenty years, in that time i think still not that old. U can guess how old i am ?

ESA Science & Technology: Planning for a joint scientific space mission <br> An initiative of the European Space Agency and the Chinese Academy of Sciences

ESA Science & Technology: 2nd Workshop on planning for a joint scientific space mission - <br> An initiative of the European Space Agency and the Chinese Academy of Sciences

The European agency has already make the preparation for near future. :enjoy:

ESA Hikes Budget, Takes Steps To Send Astronaut to Chinese Space Station

Bro, im not looking so old ... i can waiting for twenty years, in that time i think still not that old. U can guess how old i am ?

In 20 years, fusion will not be so widespread to require dust from the moon. We're talking a few research reactors and even less commercial reactors if any actually materialize in 20 years.

Back
Top Bottom