What's new

China's Largest Rocket CZ-5 ... Maiden Launch 20:42 November 3, 2016!

In 20 years, fusion will not be so widespread to require dust from the moon. We're talking a few research reactors and even less commercial reactors if any actually materialize in 20 years.
One ancient Chinese words said "前人栽树后人乘凉/ the predecessor plant trees, the posterity enjoys the cool air" ... we r the predecessor now doing some valuable things for Chinese next generations .. and CZ-5, CZ-9, 'TianGong' space station, Moon base is the 'tree' will left to our next generations.

The European agency has already make the preparation for near future. :enjoy:

ESA Hikes Budget, Takes Steps To Send Astronaut to Chinese Space Station

Surely, transmitting guidance and other info to and from such a propagandized project as Yutu landing give one spot on a space station? :D

One ancient Chinese words said "前人栽树后人乘凉/the predecessor plant trees, the posterity enjoys the cool air" ... we r the predecessor doing some valuable things for Chinese next generations.

See, that's obviously a saying that originated in warm climate territory, over here it's like:

Predecessor plants trees so that posterity can chop it for firewood. :D

Bro, im not looking so old ... i can waiting for twenty years, in that time i think still not that old. U can guess how old i am ?

Well, you cannot mine the resource in/on moon or in space, China and US signed the outer space treaty in 1960 to forbid situation just like that. You are welcome to conduct experiment in space but resource in space will stay where they were, in space.

well, the bill has not passed yet. Maybe they will pass, maybe they won't, I don't have ability to see into the future.

It will be passed and noone will want to be left behind.

It will be passed and noone will want to be left behind.

Again, as I said, I have no ability to see into the future, let's keep the topic at present. Even if they passed the resolution, it would be at least a year or 2 before it was actually written into law. There are actually quite a lot of bill that passed but not written into law.

Well, you cannot mine the resource in/on moon or in space, China and US signed the outer space treaty in 1960 to forbid situation just like that. You are welcome to conduct experiment in space but resource in space will stay where they were, in space.
A toilet paper for China, especially a 50-year old paper.

A toilet paper for China, especially a 50-year old paper.

well, and you wonder why other try to contain China, when they see an INTERNATIONAL TREATY as a toilet paper.

mad Men

Considering that China already doing things that can be considered as illegal under international law, the Chinese government will likely break the "Outer Space treaty" and would likely trigger a space race for mining and putting weapons into space.

Considering that China already doing things that can be considered as illegal under international law, the Chinese government will likely break the "Outer Space treaty" and would likely trigger a space race for mining and putting weapons into space.

lol, the Chinese had lost the space race 40 years ago, of course they are welcome to have a space race with the US, even if US stay at the same level as of now, its going to take the Chinese a lot of money and resource to get to the US level today (Currently the Chinese Space capability is at 70's NASA level)

I am pretty sure if they actually plan to break the treaty, the US would just start warming up Atlantis and Endeavour or Even Discovery could come out of retirement. meanwhile the Chinese did not even have a working Lunar Module.

The US are at least 3 times/stages ahead shall China want to break the treaty

Back
Top Bottom