What's new

China's Largest Rocket CZ-5 ... Maiden Launch 20:42 November 3, 2016!

五星红旗迎风飘扬,胜利歌声多么响亮,歌唱我们亲爱的祖国,从今走向繁荣富强!!!

忍不住哭了
When it was lifting off, I was being moved, don't know why, as a Chinese military amateur, especally our generation, we have very strong feeling about eagerness for strong nation, because we underwent a very difficut period, before our country was taking off, we did even not know it, feel it just unexpected gift, it is too soon compared with my expection.:cray:

When it was lifting off, I was being moved, don't know why, as a Chinese military amateur, especally our generation, we have very strong feeling about eagerness for strong nation, because we underwent a very difficut period, before our country was taking off, we did even not know it, feel it just unexpected gift, it is too soon compared with my expection.:cray:
I became a military fan since mid-1990s'. I still remember the desperate days when we can do nothing but to YY how the old J8 can deal with F16, or even F22. The desperate days!! Few hope seen at all!!

But in just two decade time, we have almost everything that once we even didn't dare to dream! Too fast! It is just too fast!!

These are the 1980s-1990s born generations which have no college debt and love to buy smart phones and drones, dubbed as "emperors" by corporate media.

In the West we call them "millennials". Can't exactly complain since I am one of them. :D

Launch of China's heavy-lift carrier rocket successful
Source: Xinhua | 2016-11-03 21:40:28 | Editor: huaxia

135803880_14781801123201n.jpg
China's brand-new heavy-lift carrier rocket Long March-5 blasts off from Wenchang Space Launch center in south China's Hainan province, at 8:43 p.m. Beijing time, Nov. 3, 2016. (Xinhua/Li Gang)

WENCHANG, Hainan, Nov. 3 (Xinhua) -- China on Thursday successfully launched its newly-developed heavy-lift carrier rocket Long March-5 from the coastal Wenchang Space Launch Center in southern Hainan Province.

The rocket blasted off at around 8:43 p.m. Beijing Time. An official of the mission declared the launch a success about 40 minutes later.

This tech will very soon be outdated, like in a few years when reusable rockets become mainstream...like it or not.

CZ-5 is even more powerful than any rocket the western countries can throw at us. :enjoy:

Is there some sort of paranoia or inferiority-complex ???

You have surely all rights to be proud, that's indeed a great success ... but that's all.

No Western country will throw anything on China; as such why all this mess on "we are better" and You not mixed with this constant type of war-mongering also in the Zhuhai thread is some sort of annoying.

Deino

You have surely all rights to be proud, that's indeed a great success ... but that's all.

No Western country will throw anything on China; as such why all this mess on "we are better" and You not mixed with this constant type of war-mongering also in the Zhuhai thread is some sort of annoying.

Deino

Well, it all depends from which vantage point you are looking at it.

I would not blame people if they felt annoying.

FOREIGN201611032115000494527400694.jpg

Deino
Looks like you feel annoy by CZ-5 rocket. If you feel what I say is lying. Feel free to dispute it! I challenge you!

Western European are too arrogant. They need to eat the humble pie! :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom