What's new

China's Ghost Cities

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we export our trash while India exports its best. What's wrong with that? India will become worse and worse on average due to a higher proportion of their high IQ people leaving while our low IQ people leave more on average and leave more high IQ people. There are less Chinese anyways.

Why are Indians proud of their brain drain? :lol: I'm happy if our migrants are 100% low IQ uneducated people since that means high IQ people are staying.

Who said we are proud? we are merely stating facts here.

Besides most wish to return back to India .

92-Indian-students-in-US-ready-for-future-back-in-India

They learn,they come back and contribute to our growth.

Look. There are more Indians in the US than Chinese. There are proportionately more high class people. But the reality we see in the actual countries is the opposite. This means India has a worse brain drain and by alot. The loss of a scientist/engineer is proportionately more devastating in India than in China due to being more of them here, and less of them in India.

Boy this thread is officially trolled!
troll-o-meter-3.jpg

coz Chinese run many restaurants

for Indians, the way they use their fingers is the problem :lol:

Proving it over and over again- Chinese are flaming racists and fall back to racists innuendos when all fails , tsk tsk. you make it too easy...

Look. There are more Indians in the US than Chinese.
No!2007
Indians in USA:1,501,782
Chinese in USA:3,538,407

Indians
http://factfinder.census.gov/servlet/IPTable?_bm=y&-reg=ACS_2007_1YR_G00_S0201:783;ACS_2007_1YR_G00_S0201PR:783;ACS_2007_1YR_G00_S0201T:783;ACS_2007_1YR_G00_S0201TPR:783&-qr_name=ACS_2007_1YR_G00_S0201&-qr_name=ACS_2007_1YR_G00_S0201PR&-qr_name=ACS_2007_1YR_G00_S0201T&-qr_name=ACS_2007_1YR_G00_S0201TPR&-ds_name=ACS_2007_1YR_G00_&-TABLE_NAMEX=&-ci_type=B&-redoLog=false&-charIterations=013&-geo_id=01000US&-format=&-_lang=en
Chinese
http://factfinder.census.gov/servlet/IPTable?_bm=y&-geo_id=01000US&-qr_name=ACS_2007_1YR_G00_S0201&-qr_name=ACS_2007_1YR_G00_S0201PR&-qr_name=ACS_2007_1YR_G00_S0201T&-qr_name=ACS_2007_1YR_G00_S0201TPR&-ds_name=ACS_2007_1YR_G00_&-reg=ACS_2007_1YR_G00_S0201:035;ACS_2007_1YR_G00_S0201PR:035;ACS_2007_1YR_G00_S0201T:035;ACS_2007_1YR_G00_S0201TPR:035&-_lang=en&-redoLog=false&-format=.

There are proportionately more high class people.
Not necessarily.

But the reality we see in the actual countries is the opposite. This means India has a worse brain drain and by alot.
Is brain drain the only reason for developmental gap? or the most contributing factor?

The loss of a scientist/engineer is proportionately more devastating in India than in China due to being more of them here, and less of them in India.

If you have article to back itp,it would make sense

For example as per a UNDP report,the emigration of Indian computer professionals costs India $2 billion ,not huge but yes significant.

BBC News | SOUTH ASIA | Brain drain costs Asia billions

Look. There are more Indians in the US than Chinese. There are proportionately more high class people. But the reality we see in the actual countries is the opposite. This means India has a worse brain drain and by alot. The loss of a scientist/engineer is proportionately more devastating in India than in China due to being more of them here, and less of them in India.

watching you squirm for ways to make it all good, before you sleep in that one room shared shanty with your parents is getting be awesome!

Proving it over and over again- Chinese are flaming racists and fall back to racists innuendos when all fails , tsk tsk. you make it too easy...

lol burn burn burn, what webber says are true :D

Do not understand why you needed to quote my post to make a point ... when the trolling effort was started in post #2. I posted an honest comment about the infrastructure in China and was hoping we could have the govt atleast keep up with the demands, if not be ahead of it. Nothing bashing in my comments here if you read carefully with trained eyes.

I think I quoted the wrong reply. It should be the one above you. I think that is a honest mistake. I did not have any ill intention towards your post.

How does 700,000 / 1,100,000,000 sample represent Indians ???

How does 500,000 / 1,400,000,000 sample represent Chinese people ???
This isn't even a representative slice of the Chinese American and Indian American populations.

Time for the Indians here to take a basic statistics class.

All I see is massive brain drain for India. Why ?? Because if it wasn't you guys would have the per capita GDP of Switzerland. But you don't.
You have a lower per capita GDP than most of Africa.

Honestly, Indians in India should be shocked and depressed about these numbers (if they are right). Instead they are cheering. Typical Bharatis. Jai Hind.

No!2007
Indians in USA:1,501,782
Chinese in USA:3,538,407

Indians
United States - Selected Population Profile in the United States (India)
Chinese
United States - Selected Population Profile in the United States (Chinese alone or in any combination)

There are proportionately more high class people.
Not necessarily.

Is brain drain the only reason for developmental gap? or the most contributing factor?

If you have article to back itp,it would make sense

For example as per a UNDP report,the emigration of Indian computer professionals costs India $2 billion ,not huge but yes significant.

BBC News | SOUTH ASIA | Brain drain costs Asia billions[/QUOTE]

Immigration and Jobs - Map of Foreign-Born Workers - Interactive Graphic - NYTimes.com

Top 20 occupations for those born in China

Top 20 occupations for those born in India

It's simple statistics for point 2 which may hint that Indians lack the very creativity that they accuse Chinese of lacking. There are more scientists and engineers in China. This is a fact.

Number of engineers on rise...

More engineers per capita, higher population, much more engineers total. Therefore losing 1 for India is very devastating.

This isn't even a representative slice of the Chinese American and Indian American populations.

All I see is massive brain drain for India. Why ?? Because if it wasn't you guys would have the per capita GDP of Switzerland. But you don't.
What you said just are not against the truth that Indians are intellectual for what they should be proud of.

That is the reason i said Not necessarily.,in the post 336.

Hey! its your countryman who said this :

chinese american mostly in engineering and research and many cabinet members

indians :lol: they just love driving TAXI

it's in the blood

We just responded with facts.

The above statistics show employment.

By that logic China too has lower per capita income than many African nations ,but the HDI is higher.

Brain drain is significant factor,but you talk as if its the only factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom