What's new

China's Ghost Cities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Incredible Indians, hat off to you guys, more power to Indians, may i have the honor to add more incredible news for you guys?

About 36 per cent of NASA scientists are Indians

Indian scientists make up 36 per cent of NASA's tech pool. About 35 per cent of all programmers at Mircrosoft are of Indian origin and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT boasts of 12 senior professors also of Indian origin.
About 36 per cent of NASA scientists are Indians
PS, do not forget to thank me though:lol:

You idiot. Why are you posting a spam?

Everyone knows it is fake.

Dude, look at your map. Do you see a red dot on New York or London?? Those are the two financial capitals of the world. They can't find one customer for this super-duper Finacle nobody's heard of. Sorry, I've never worked banking in Cairo and neither has 95% of my profession. No one in New York or London has heard of this Finacle. Enough said.

I knew this is the next BS that's going to be vomited.

Take rest, you have been busted and so has been your so called knowledge.

actually the brain drain strangely helps india in the long run

Though there is some facts in it,but i wouldn't choose RT as a good source,lot of anti-American propaganda there.
Just saying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, look at your map. Do you see a red dot on New York or London?? Those are the two financial capitals of the world. They can't find one customer for this super-duper Finacle nobody's heard of. Sorry, I've never worked banking in Cairo and neither has 95% of my profession. No one in New York or London has heard of this Finacle. Enough said.

I see red dots in Washington DC, Tokyo, Hong-Kong, Seoul, Glasgow, Paris, Berlin, Madrid, Dublin etc.

Global Financial Centres Ranking - published by City of London Corporation

The ranking is an aggregate of indices from five key areas: people, business environment, market access, infrastructure and general competitiveness. The current top 20 places are:

1 London, United Kingdom
2 New York City, United States
3 Hong Kong
4 Singapore
5 Tokyo, Japan
6 Shanghai, People's Republic of China
7 Chicago, United States
8 Zurich, Switzerland
9 Geneva, Switzerland
10 Sydney, Australia
11 Frankfurt, Germany
12 Toronto, Canada
13 Boston, United States
=14 Shenzhen, People's Republic of China
=14 San Francisco, United States
16 Beijing, People's Republic of China
17 Washington D.C., United States
18 Paris, France
19 Taipei, Taiwan
20 Luxembourg

The Indians here are proud of ethnic Indians who are in fact, just Americans now. They build up America's cities and institutions... while their country of origin languishes.

again you show that you are indeed a drive through teller . the main hub (data centers and IT op's) for most US banks are located on the west coast.

The Indians here are proud of ethnic Indians who are in fact, just Americans now.
Where did we mention we are proud?
We just mentioned statistics.

They build up America's cities and institutions... while their country of origin languishes.
Is India Failing to make progress or be not being successful.

Is India Failing to make progress or be not being successful.

When you've got politicians stealing 1.5 trillion dollars and hiding them in Swiss Banks, while ordinary people don't even have enough food to eat, then I would say no.

I knew this is the next BS that's going to be vomited.

Take rest, you have been busted and so has been your so called knowledge.

Nonsense. I can ask 20 of my co-workers and no one's heard of Finacle. If it's in Nairobi and not New York, nobody cares.
Do you even understand that concept?? Goldman Sachs spends a $1 billion plus a year on their proprietary SecDB, do you think they are going to trust their system to Finacle even if its FREE.

again you show that you are indeed a drive through teller . the main hub (data centers and IT op's) for most US banks are located on the west coast.

I've never worked backoffice troll. And the main data centers are in New Jersey. You know nothing. Really.

When you've got politicians stealing 1.5 trillion dollars and hiding them in Swiss Banks, while ordinary people don't even have enough food to eat, then I would say no.

Uhm... and how exactly do thieving politicians relate to non resident Indians? Oh wait never mind. That's the exit route isn't it. Go off on a tangent and completely divert your opponent from your original point.

Nonsense. I can ask 20 of my co-workers and no one's heard of Finacle. If it's in Nairobi and not New York, nobody cares.

That would show that you and those 20 co-workers (not sure what is your station though) don't know too much about these things. Frog in the well, may be.

Do you even understand that concept?? Goldman Sachs spends a $1 billion plus a year on their proprietary SecDB, do you think they are going to trust their system to Finacle even if its FREE.

Hypothetical. I don't know and I don't care.

This has nothing to do with the fact that Indian financial software is powering a lot of banks across the world. That's all that I mentioned.

When you've got politicians stealing 1.5 trillion dollars and hiding them in Swiss Banks,
Where did you get the figure $1.5 trillion?
For all i recall the figure was $462 billion for the period of 1945-2008
http://www.pbwm.ru/library/global-financial-integrity-the-drivers-and-dynamics-of-illicit-financial-flows-from-india-1948-2008/download.

while ordinary people don't even have enough food to eat, then I would say no.

Where is mentioned that the problem is scarcity of food?

HUNGER IN INDIA - Amartya Sen

*The public expense of the programme of subsidies (estimated, not long ago, at a
staggering Rs. 21,000 crores a year)(approx $4.6 billion) is mainly used to add to the market food prices to
raise the incomes of the farmers.
*In fact, much of the subsidy goes into the cost of maintaining a massively large
stock of food grains,
*India’s unenviable combination of having the worst of undernourishment in the world
and the largest of unused food stocks on the globe. Indeed, a regime of high prices in
general

Some problems can't be solved by just throwing money at them.

Uhm... and how exactly do thieving politicians relate to non resident Indians? Oh wait never mind. That's the exit route isn't it. Go off on a tangent and completely divert your opponent from your original point.

^^ I'll tell you why it works. when they have no way for the world know how many trillions they hide and loot because of the govt run media is not allowed to discuss it / print it. they have no risk in preaching to others...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom