What's new

China's Ghost Cities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not turn every topics into China-India-bashing-each-other threads. China indeed has over-built in certain areas and there is really no need to bash India right back even though an Indian member starts this topic.
Do not understand why you needed to quote my post to make a point ... when the trolling effort was started in post #2. I posted an honest comment about the infrastructure in China and was hoping we could have the govt atleast keep up with the demands, if not be ahead of it. Nothing bashing in my comments here if you read carefully with trained eyes.

Do not understand why you needed to quote my post to make a point ... when the trolling effort was started in post #2. I posted an honest comment about the infrastructure in China and was hoping we could have the govt atleast keep up with the demands, if not be ahead of it. Nothing bashing in my comments here if you read carefully with trained eyes.

Plenty here is posted under a shield of sincerity.

You have missed the point by a whole fuckin football field, I meant to convey to you that a headline by media in free countries is not to be taken as an official statement. Living in hong kong or not, you seem to be still in grips of 'the party' in town.
"Free media" in Free countries is very much a reflection of the attitudes of the reporters who are very often plain stupid. This is not always the case though. In some instances, the reporters do not editorialize so much and instead rely on the VERY VERY RELIABLE official statements and reports of their free country governments when writing the truth and nothing but the truth. :what:

What seems to be as stupidity is usually regarded as freedom of expression elsewhere, but nevermind.
Does that mean FOX NEWS is considered freedom of expression and not propaganda, or were you saying its their right to willfully manipulate and lie to their viewers who are very happy to be re-educated by one-sided neo-conservative reporting? This is not to try convincing you otherwise, it is to inform and highlight those who don't have an agenda to pursue and are here to learn and debate.

every economist of sound mind will say that building such excessive infrastructure is beyond abusive practices in china. what does the article cite--- a 5 year ghost town!! heh

BTW why did the cops come in ask journalists to stop taking pictures of ghost cities ? for a country that claims to have such IQ's it sure treats its people like sensitive babies ...

Another 50 cents has been wired from the US federal government to your bank account. Take care, warrior of freedom.

every economist of sound mind will say that building such excessive infrastructure is beyond abusive practices in china. what does the article cite--- a 5 year ghost town!! heh

BTW why did the cops come in ask journalists to stop taking pictures of ghost cities ? for a country that claims to have such IQ's it sure treats its people like sensitive babies ...

Dont you think appreciation must be given where its due? Bluntly put, the statement you made paints you as a a very jealous and frankly, 'butthurt' individual. I think its amazing they managed such explosive growth. Their growth is by no means exaggerated. The chinese government, has worked hard through the decade. I do not agree with the repressive policies and lack of democracy but that will not prevent me from giving credit where its due.

Regards,

Dont you think appreciation must be given where its due? Bluntly put, the statement you made paints you as a a very jealous and frankly, 'butthurt' individual. I think its amazing they managed such explosive growth. Their growth is by no means exaggerated. The chinese government, has worked hard through the decade. I do not agree with the repressive policies and lack of democracy but that will not prevent me from giving credit where its due.

Regards,

That's a very fair comment, we should appreciated people's hardwork, not resorting the mere jealousy.

If it was India's achievement, we the Chinese people would give the same appreciation, not the sour grape mentality.

:coffee: Look at those pictures on the signs, dude. It is the sign of China Central Television. The video is that CCTV shows.
Do you want to continue to lie?

Look, It is marked by "China News". This is a government website:
201004040037041805.jpg

Dont you think appreciation must be given where its due? Bluntly put, the statement you made paints you as a a very jealous and frankly, 'butthurt' individual. I think its amazing they managed such explosive growth. Their growth is by no means exaggerated. The Chinese government, has worked hard through the decade. I do not agree with the repressive policies and lack of democracy but that will not prevent me from giving credit where its due.

Regards,

I guess you would have known- If you are educated about what even their own economist have complained about , if you had read that even their own govt is warning against the excessive building of such cities. If you had read the Chinese forum that discussed that such excessive building is being pulled back by their govt---- YOU would have known not say 'how high' when the Chinese posters here said jump.

I've given plenty of kudos to the Chinese when it comes to their manufacturing infrastructure and have said it is world class and probably the best in the world. But this article has nothing to do with that kind of infrastructure , its about commercial building and residential building that again their own Govt has warned - along with their economist that it needs to be pulled back -

...waiting 5 YEARS to populate to Even 10% is not a SMART economics or planning!

I guess you would have known- If you are educated about what even their own economist have complained about , if you had read that even their own govt is warning against the excessive building of such cities. If you had read the Chinese forum that discussed that such excessive building is being pulled back by their govt---- YOU would have known not say 'how high' when the Chinese posters here said jump.

I've given plenty of kudos to the Chinese when it comes to their manufacturing infrastructure and have said it is world class and probably the best in the world. But this article has nothing to do with that kind of infrastructure , its about commercial building and residential building that again their own Govt has warned - along with their economist that it needs to be pulled back -

...waiting 5 YEARS to populate to Even 10% is not a SMART economics or planning!

:pop: Jealous cat.
1# You're not an economist.
2# Now China is the fastest growing economies, We are the real authority, Loser has no right to preach.

Don't worry, its his job, literally, to bash China and sing praises to his white colonial masters. Being outsourced propaganda, maybe its not 50 cents, only 5 cents.

We are the real authority, Loser has no right to preach.

I hope you can avoid such statements in the future. India is growing and it would be appreciated if you can recognize it. We have made significant achivements of our own.

I hope you can avoid such statements in the future. India is growing and it would be appreciated if you can recognize it. We have made significant achivements of our own.

;) Sorry, I say just for JayAtl. Not directed against other Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom