What's new

China's first made passenger jet

HariPrasad is a serial troll.

He went on an epic rant last year about how Indian satellite imagery is superior to China :lol:

His reference was from Mr Zhou.

He was humiliated after everyone busted his delusional claims.

This guy is a funny guy. He is pure entertainment of the highest order.

He has a theory of USD2 trillion economy is superior to USD10 trillion economy. :lol:

No it was not an isolated incident. There are many example. In fact Pakistani railway is crippled by Chinese supplied engines. I wonder what shall happen if plane break down midway?

I have always said this: NEVER MAKE FUN OF A COUNTRY THAT IS FARRRRR AHEAD OF YOU BRO.
You remind me of the Chinese members here who make fun of Japan and Taiwan, saying they rely on the west while China is ahead technogically and makes everything indigenously. We should all be pragmatic and avoid making unnecessary/boastful statements when many people know we still lag behind. It only lead to embarassment. So chill.

I have always said this: NEVER MAKE FUN OF A COUNTRY THAT IS FARRRRR AHEAD OF YOU BRO.
You remind me of the Chinese members here who make fun of Japan and Taiwan, saying they rely on the west while China is ahead technogically and makes everything indigenously. We should all be pragmatic and avoid making unnecessary/boastful statements when many people know we still lag behind. It only lead to embarassment. So chill.

But China is FARRRRR ahead of that tiny little monarchy known as the UK ;)

A COUNTRY IS FAR FAR FAR ....... AHEAD OF CHINA? If you refer to your cousin USA, Ok, we accept this conclusion. If you refer to your tiny island,lol,good joke, just keep memorying the 19th century like an old man. You should all be pragmatic and avoid making unnecessary/boastful statements when EVERYONE knows you are not so advanced as you thought. It only lead to embarassment. So chill.

Last edited:
HariPrasad is a serial troll.

He went on an epic rant last year about how Indian satellite imagery is superior to China :lol:

His reference was from Mr Zhou.

He was humiliated after everyone busted his delusional claims.

This guy is a funny guy. He is pure entertainment of the highest order.

Look who is telling this?

And Chinese Troll @Beidou2020 refute the claim of His scientist Mr Zhou. For Chinese trolls Nothing matters whether it is claim of their scientist ot article of their reputed news paper. What is authentic for them is the equally idiotic post of their fellow comrade who are either as idiot as them or surpass them in Idiocy.

Look you get your answer here.

But China is FARRRRR ahead of that tiny little monarchy known as the UK ;)

And Chinese Troll @Beidou2020 refute the claim of His scientist Mr Zhou. For Chinese trolls Nothing matters whether it is claim of their scientist ot article of their reputed news paper. What is authentic for them is the equally idiotic post of their fellow comrade who are either as idiot as them or surpass them in Idiocy.

Is that what Mr Zhou said? :lol:

But we all know military expert HariPrasad knows everything there is to know. Not even Mr Zhou knows more than Mr HariPrasad.
compared to chinese trolls, everybody is expert. It is a different matters that chinese trolls think themselves more expert than their scientist. There can be only 2 outcomes. Either chinese scientist are dumb who can be proved wrong by any chinese troll at any time or chinese trolls are more knowledgable than their so called scientists. Which one true Mr Super Zhou? :lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ahahahah, I know bro. That's why I said it applies to the ultra nationalistic Chinese members on here as well, just like India. Thanks for finding that post the ultra nationalistic BEIDOU posted. Can you give me a link to the thread he posted that from? I will need that for my future references on here. So can put them in their place as well when need be. :)

compared to chinese trolls, everybody is expert. It is a different matters that chinese trolls think themselves more expert than their scientist. There can be only 2 outcomes. Either chinese scientist are dumb who can be proved wrong by any chinese troll at any time or chinese trolls are more knowledgable than their so called scientists. Which one true Mr Super Zhou? :lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Chinese members provided facts showing Chinese civilian imagery satellites are superior to any Indian crap you have put up. You didn't have anything to counter these facts and you decided to bring up Mr Zhou (most likely an imaginary individual) quoting outdated news.

India's best current imagery satellite cannot compete with China's best. This has been discussed to eternity in that thread where you made a complete a$$ of yourself.

Ahahahah, I know bro. That's why I said it applies to the ultra nationalistic Chinese members on here as well, just like India. Thanks for finding that post the ultra nationalistic BEIDOU posted. Can you give me a link to the thread he posted that from? I will need that for my future references on here. So can put them in their place as well when need be. :)

Just stating facts mate. Nothing ultra nationalistic about stating that Britain is insignificant :coffee:

Is that what Mr Zhou said? :lol:

Seriously you are embarrassing many Chinese members on here with your ultra nationalistic posts/comments. According to you China is the leader in the world and all other countries are minors/barbarians. Lool can't imagine how you boastful you will beeif China was truly ahead of the west/U.SS/Russia, we won't rest/have peace on here anymore if that were to ever happen, as all this thread will be filled with even more boastful posts .lool

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom