What's new

China's first made passenger jet

Seriously you are embarrassing many Chinese members on here with your ultra nationalistic posts/comments. According to you China is the leader in the world and all other countries are minors/barbarians. Lool can't imagine how you boastful you will beeif China was truly ahead of the west/U.SS/Russia, we won't rest/have peace on here anymore if that were to ever happen, as all this thread will be filled with even more boastful posts .lool

I'm just stating facts. China is ahead of India in satellite imagery.

How is that being ultra nationalistic for stating a fact.

Ahahahah, I know bro. That's why I said it applies to the ultra nationalistic Chinese members on here as well, just like India. Thanks for finding that post the ultra nationalistic BEIDOU posted. Can you give me a link to the thread he posted that from? I will need that for my future references on here. So can put them in their place as well when need be. :)

too much embarrassment for him to post. some people are just unreal :lol:

Last edited:
compared to chinese trolls, everybody is expert. It is a different matters that chinese trolls think themselves more expert than their scientist. There can be only 2 outcomes. Either chinese scientist are dumb who can be proved wrong by any chinese troll at any time or chinese trolls are more knowledgable than their so called scientists. Which one true Mr Super Zhou? :lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
are u gonna refer to mr zhou again in the coming year 2020 to say chinese satellite imagery tech is inferior?

Sure! And I do believe the Comac will flourish due to the shear market in China. I sincerely wish the best for China's regional jets, here's to successful performance to Asian regional jets ! ;)

Japan's Mitsubishi Regional Jet (MRJ) is set to compete as well. Let's give Boeing , Airbus a run for their money. ;)

getasset.aspx

b-mrjpostpone-a-20150412.jpg

1413772482992.jpg

paris-air-show29-20-06-2007.jpg

dude, both Boeing and Airbus do not build regional jet........There are no run nor money involved.

You are thinking Bombardier , Embraer or Learjet (tho Boeing 737R and Airbus A319 can both double as regional jet, but they weren't a build for Regional jet...)

dude, both Boeing and Airbus do not build regional jet........There are no run nor money involved.

You are thinking Bombardier , Embraer or Learjet (tho Boeing 737R and Airbus A319 can both double as regional jet, but they weren't a build for Regional jet...)

Yes I was thinking of the 737 and the A319. The point is that MRJ will have a niche in the aerospace field , as with Bombardier, we even supply most of their goods, so even if they compete with MRJ, we benefit from their success. LOL!

It's all about finding the good of any situation, my friend.

Yes I was thinking of the 737 and the A319. The point is that MRJ will have a niche in the aerospace field , as with Bombardier, we even supply most of their goods, so even if they compete with MRJ, we benefit from their success. LOL!

It's all about finding the good of any situation, my friend.

Well, 737 and A319 can hardly be called regional jet, there are something that 737 and A319 can do where those regional jet can't..........But I see what you meant...

IMO Japan should first partner with the big gun and enter commercial aviation first, then try to start their own brand, like what Lenovo did to IBM, there are quite a few Aviation division left to buy in the US, then share the market when the tech mature

first chinese made passenger plane is actually the y-10 made in the 70's. yes, during the cultural revolution and when airbus was still a baby. those guys were brave back then :D

y-10
5288276871_924b8afb39.jpg

5288276641_1274baf040_z.jpg

Y-10 was a heart broken story, and it wasn't scrapped, we would already have our own version of Boeing 747 by now.

Probably that Y-10 was a collaborative project with Macdonald Douglas a long while back?

There was also a “China Star 2000” CS-2000 concept initiated by a Chinese designing company prior to Comac's ARJ-21 and C-919 but it was sunk into anonymity somehow. The news about this project with many mock-ups were reported on the net some 8 years ago in the Zhuhai Airshow

0517_102007.jpg

U1335P27T1D445715F3DT20070522080244.jpg

1367030412_38447ac815089a54c1bd50927cf33844.jpg

8227566.jpg

5580611_460266.jpg

8227563.jpg

No it was not an isolated incident. There are many example. In fact Pakistani railway is crippled by Chinese supplied engines. I wonder what shall happen if plane break down midway?

You have a problem
Read this up under the section " General cooperation"
Pakistan Railways - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The transactions with Pakistan have been going on with negotiations, technical adjustments and I think nice exchanges between the various sides which have a lot more stories to tell than your one sided accusations!
Take a puff dude
Indians should be more obssessed with their worries over their troubling railway systems than the welfare of our commercial jets. How often will Indians ride on our local jets ARJ-21-700 anyway

Last edited:
Can't see the video Youtube is banned here ... Even Mumbai Metro is Chinese Made :D
We dont buy discounted or free product so we should get good quality stuff....if not...good luck to mumbai metro also....:D

We dont buy discounted or free product so we should get good quality stuff....if not...good luck to mumbai metro also....:D

Typical Indian Soch Discount pe bhi achi cheez milti hai :D :D and 70+ Engines are running Fine 75 more to come

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom