What's new

China's first made passenger jet

What an expert! Fancy you quote one example out of so many if China train is as bad as you claim. Why China train managed to sold worldwide?

Why Brazil one never breakdown on first ride? Why singapore one never breaks down on first ride? Why malaysia one never breaks down on first ride? Why turkey one never breaks down on first ride?

Pleas take your cheap shot some where. You indian must be stupid to buy Chinese train for new dehli one. :lol:

Rather than answering the break down, you are questioning me.

Rather than answering the break down, you are questioning me.
I already answer. Boeing also has plane crashed or problem during initial operation problem. Their Dreamliner B777 initial has batteries problem that cause fire. So why airline still buy B777?

Same as china train which has proven good record of operation in many countries. So does a problem will means the problem will surface in all train which proven false as Brazil , malaysia , turkey and Singapore train has good record. And it's true your india also buy China train. Does it mean you indians are dumb too? You are shooting ur own foot.

Sure! And I do believe the Comac will flourish due to the shear market in China. I sincerely wish the best for China's regional jets, here's to successful performance to Asian regional jets ! ;)

Japan's Mitsubishi Regional Jet (MRJ) is set to compete as well. Let's give Boeing , Airbus a run for their money. ;)

getasset.aspx

b-mrjpostpone-a-20150412.jpg

1413772482992.jpg

paris-air-show29-20-06-2007.jpg
Will they going to convert it into MPA or not? BUt still I liked it. PIA should be in talks to get on cheap basis.

I already answer. Boeing also has plane crashed or problem during initial operation problem. Their Dreamliner B777 initial has batteries problem that cause fire. So why airline still buy B777?

Same as china train which has proven good record of operation in many countries. So does a problem will means the problem will surface in all train which proven false as Brazil , malaysia , turkey and Singapore train has good record. And it's true your india also buy China train. Does it mean you indians are dumb too? You are shooting ur own foot.

Nonsense!!!!!!!!
Unable to explain the failure of Chinese engine in Pakistan.

But failure of engine on first trip is something unique and never heard of (Except in this case).

Don't talk nonsense. How about Indian carrier has a boiler explosion during the maiden trial. It is brand new and suppose to work in any condition?

You have no right to criticize when Indian themselves have brought Chinese train. Your indian leader must have see merit beside price to go ahead with purchase.

Don't talk nonsense. How about Indian carrier has a boiler explosion during the maiden trial. It is brand new and suppose to work in any condition?

You have no right to criticize when Indian themselves have brought Chinese train. Your indian leader must have see merit beside price to go ahead with purchase.

You are a certified Idiot. Problem are bound to happen when any equipment is under trial And that is why they are called trial. The difference is that your aircraft career engine failed after declaring it to be commissioned. Lioning is a sitting duck and not fit for any high sea operation.

You are a certified Idiot. Problem are bound to happen when any equipment is under trial And that is why they are called trial. The difference is that your aircraft career engine failed after declaring it to be commissioned. Lioning is a sitting duck and not fit for any high sea operation.
You are so clever. Then why indian buy Chinese train if you think Chinese train is so inferior? Can u answer me? I can bet Indian made train can be cheaper than Chinese one and even the money can help regenerate your own industrious.

As I say you don't shoot ur own foot by questioning stupid enquiries that makes you an equal fool.

You are so clever. Then why indian buy Chinese train if you think Chinese train is so inferior? Can u answer me? I can bet Indian made train can be cheaper than Chinese one and even the money can help regenerate your own industrious.

As I say you don't shoot ur own foot by questioning stupid enquiries that makes you an equal fool.

Will that change the fact that Chinese engine failed in first trip?

HariPrasad is a serial troll.

He went on an epic rant last year about how Indian satellite imagery is superior to China :lol:

His reference was from Mr Zhou.

He was humiliated after everyone busted his delusional claims.

This guy is a funny guy. He is pure entertainment of the highest order.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom