What's new

China's achievement in latest skirmishes - We need a treaty with America to deal with China says India

I'll tell you a story. I made it up myself. You don't have to be serious.

China tells US: I already have a knife as sharp as yours and I want to share as much money as you.
US: I don't believe.
China: Let's test that out.
US:We shouldn't fight directly . We can find a sheep .
China:Which sheep?
US shout: I need a sheep I need a sheep.
Someone: Baa baa.

Who is the someone?

Another video :
Chinese expert on International Relations: The essence of the contradiction between China and the United States is that the strength of China and the United States has changed, and the past relationship between China and the United States is outdated.

Hehehe... Sheep is still in delusion that it is not me...

And everyone knows that US-China relationships has changed... so did US-Pakistan... US-India... again... GEOPOLITICS...

Indian media and political sphere has been hijacked by cia and american stooges. They want to return india into US-raj just like the british raj .
US is the biggest espionage-spy and election /politics meddling nation in the world,by far, but the Indians focus is zoned into chinese which don't give a fk about India and china think it can ragdoll India as per convenience.

actually,India only lost 3 soldiers to fighting with China. The remainders were caused by Indian government negligence in providing for their soldiers in the Himalayas. I don’t think other countries were as neglectful of their soldiers to caused those death.
Indian government doesn't direct army at the border. It leaves it to army to do as it see fit to protect the integrity and sovereignty of the country. So infact if you were to direct criticism it has to be towards our army. But we as a country inherently trust our army to question it. And all the sabre rattling by global times lately points to the fact that indeed China is being aggressive at the border.

Lol. Self delusion article. American is smart. They ask u to be the fool to pick a fight but real fighting start. They will say ' See I told u ,not to pick with other! How regretful.'
Lol.
Ask kurdish, Ukraine, south vietnam
Now it's India turn :enjoy:

You can also ask South Korea, Kuwait, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Germany, Japan

Honestly, the Americans are regretting their strategic partnership with India. They have to constantly keep bailing India out with no real assistance from the Indian side. In Afghanistan...any initiative the USA sided with India on...only led to sorrow and futility. Trump had to personally intervene to get Abhi released. Federal reserve had to bail out RBI with a currency swap arrangement. The only thing preventing an economic meltdown in India is foreign investment....largely from the USA.

Trump complains about Germany and other parts of NATO not providing any assistance to USA.....he should really review what assistance India is providing the USA?? Other than a lot of lobbyists in Washington....India has been no help to the USA on the ground.

Explain to us why Musharraf sold the Taliban out for a few peanuts after 9/11

LMFAO Indians retreated back across the Chinese Claim Line after PLA opened fire :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

tweet-png.668262

Last edited:
Are you dumb? We are leveraging our goodwill and anti-China sentiment around the world to our advantage. That's how world works.

Your childish attempt to denigrate us with cheap sarcasm could get you some likes from your adorable cheerleaders on PDF but will squarely put you in idiotic bracket in the real world.
Well you neeed to understand most 'anti Chinese' countries are basically US poodles. Why are you so triggered? A moment ago, you were so proud of asking Papa for help. Why? You cowards can't face us alone? What happened to all the bravado?

Assume Pak is out of the equation, then India will be able to deal with China even now.
What happened to two phrunt war? Why did you retreat back across the Chinese Claim Line right after PLA opened fire? :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

tweet-png.668262

Well you neeed to understand most 'anti Chinese' countries are basically US poodles. Why are you so triggered? A moment ago, you were so proud of asking Papa for help. Why? You cowards can't face us alone? What happened to all the bravado?

Lol. Why would we face you alone? We are not without friends unlike you dumbos? Is that our fault? Your word gimmickry to call us US poodles is bad joke at best and dumb logic at worse.

We'll use all our advantage to defeat you. If that means allying with friendly countries, then so be it. Papa business is only reserved for your cheerleaders. India doesn't have slavish attitude towards anyone not with US and certainly not with China(as you are witnessing the push back).

Lol. Why would we face you alone? We are not without friends unlike you dumbos? Is that our fault? Your word gimmickry to call us US poodles is bad joke at best and dumb logic at worse.

We'll use all our advantage to defeat you. If that means allying with friendly countries, then so be it. Papa business is only reserved for your cheerleaders. India doesn't have slavish attitude towards anyone not with US and certainly not with China(as you are witnessing the push back).kist
Pakistan is our friend, and so is Russia. The others are neutral partners, India in the Quad is nothing but a lapdog, US will fight till the last Indian. Modi needs to go Washington to beg for all sorts of waiver. Lol.independent power my arse.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom