What's new

China's achievement in latest skirmishes - We need a treaty with America to deal with China says India

india is not dependent on american handouts , nor we give any country freedom to interfere in our matters . we have snubbed americans earlier when they tried to mediate in matter of kashmir .
Its thinking like that limits how much USA can depend on India. Your making my point.

Exactly, the Americans should be getting bailout fatigue. India does little to help the USA. Last thing America wants is to be sucked into another war right now.
It is absolutely moronic coming from a Pakistani. You have no loci standi to make that statement on behalf of Americans. Stick to your country please. For now, US can't get enough of India.

In few weeks we'll have an FTA with US and we'll have a QUAD meeting in Delhi around the same time. We are economically and strategically coming closer.

We are making sure America's interests are aligned with our progress. Pakistanis are myopic to understand this. So please stick to China cheerleading.

It is absolutely moronic coming from a Pakistani. You have no loci standi to make that statement on behalf of Americans. Stick to your country please. For now, US can't get enough of India.

In few weeks we'll have an FTA with US and we'll have a QUAD meeting in Delhi around the same time. We are economically and strategically coming closer.

We are making sure America's interests are aligned with our progress. Pakistanis are myopic to understand this. So please stick to China cheerleading.
America's interest is to place America first. All bailouts come with strings attached. Their is no free lunch.

Its thinking like that limits how much USA can depend on India. Your making my point.

things are very simple , we are not dependent on small bail out packages of few billion rupees from america , we can take our decisions , america is free to take it's own course .

things are very simple , we are not dependent on small bail out packages of few billion rupees from america , we can take our decisions , america is free to take it's own course .
Did you read this article?

Ahahhahah you guys are asking for Papa to save your arsed? I thought you are world supapowa? Can have 2 front war.. Lol

America's interest is to place America first. All bailouts come with strings attached. Their is no free lunch.
Again you are conflating your experience to ours and thinking our relationship with US is the same. We are a proud nation and have always course our own path till date.

We'll never ever say 'Our economic future lies with so and so country'. That is just idiotic in my opinion. Why would a self respecting country say something like that. With that statement alone, Imran alieanated entire west and strictly put oneself at the mercy of just China.

Now even with all the support we get from US, this is what our foreign minister says to US.

US has to learn to work with more multipolar world: S Jaishankar at India Ideas Summit | News

We do not bring slavish attitude to our relationships.

Last edited:
we give full state honour to our fallen soldiers .dont conceal the information .
Doesn't hide the fact, you can't produce a single photo of any dead Chinese soldiers involved in border fight. I know it's embarrassing to admit the impotency of Indian soldiers. Therefore, Deny, excuse and more lame excuse is the only way out for Indian. If Chinese has more dead why India first start mass transfer of troops to border? Doesn't sound like some who gain the upper hand :enjoy:

Ahahhahah you guys are asking for Papa to save your arsed? I thought you are world supapowa? Can have 2 front war.. Lol

Are you dumb? We are leveraging our goodwill and anti-China sentiment around the world to our advantage. That's how world works.

Your childish attempt to denigrate us with cheap sarcasm could get you some likes from your adorable cheerleaders on PDF but will squarely put you in idiotic bracket in the real world.

Doesn't hide the fact, you can't produce a single photo of any dead Chinese soldiers involved in border fight. I know it's embarrassing to admit the impotency of Indian soldiers. Therefore, Deny, excuse and more lame excuse is the only way out for Indian. If Chinese has more dead why India first start mass transfer of troops to border? Doesn't sound like some who gain the upper hand :enjoy:

Please until and unless CCP comes out with actual casualties figures. Your claims of zero casualties and my claim of 43 casualties have the same credibility.

And asking us to form the truth by your innuendos is classic CCP propaganda. No one believes such nonsense. Now go take a hike.

Please until and unless CCP comes out with actual casualties figures. Your claims of zero casualties and my claim of 43 casualties have the same credibility.

And asking us to form the truth by your innuendos is classic CCP propaganda. No one believes such nonsense. Now go take a hike.
I am still waiting for photo of your so called dead PLA while I can easily produced photo for Indian fatality. :enjoy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom