What's new

China's achievement in latest skirmishes - We need a treaty with America to deal with China says India

India claims to be able to defeat China, but is afraid ,so they seek help from the US, Russia and even Iran.I sincerely hope Americans can help India.When Americans pour resources into Indians, The Chinese can rest assured.

There are a lot of idiots in the world who think they can get US support and they think with US support they can stand up to China.If it were that simple, the US would be able to defeat China itself, why need an ally.

Do Indians think China's DF-26 is for India's used wrecks that be blew up by their own shit? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

We'll see about that. All we need is their technology at price and diplomatic assistance. We have enough manpower to deal with Chinese. This is our war with China not theirs. Don't need their boots on the ground. Let's see how far one child pricesses are willing to go in this.

CCP is smart... they know how to divert attention from brewing famine crisis...

As we don't have a MATCHING manufacturing system... we will need foreign assistance to keep the engine running... and that is my only worry...

And China knows that escalating the crisis would lead to economic slump... thus, they will avoid it till a bigger objective is in mind...

As someone told me, China did not expected that India will start using their own technique of "salami slicing "... that is the real shocker for China and the bargaining chip for India...

On one Child... he told me to read about Stalin and Mao... to understand how much they care for Child or parents...

Honestly, the Americans are regretting their strategic partnership with India. They have to constantly keep bailing India out with no real assistance from the Indian side. In Afghanistan...any initiative the USA sided with India on...only led to sorrow and futility. Trump had to personally intervene to get Abhi released. Federal reserve had to bail out RBI with a currency swap arrangement. The only thing preventing an economic meltdown in India is foreign investment....largely from the USA.

Trump complains about Germany and other parts of NATO not providing any assistance to USA.....he should really review what assistance India is providing the USA?? Other than a lot of lobbyists in Washington....India has been no help to the USA on the ground.
lol you are very delusional. Why should india assist usa ? What for ? Or even vice versa ?
Do we have a bilateral treaty, or are we part of nato.
Or are we pakistan to allow usa to have a free run with drone to kill its own citizen and harrass the soverignty ?

I am still waiting for photo of your so called dead PLA while I can easily produced photo for Indian fatality. :enjoy:

Dead what? Clearly June 15th incident happened near to your base. We were there to clear out you people not do photo OP. Photo OP propaganda is not forte unlike you guys.

So I still don't understand why would CCP hide the casualty figures when India openly came out with it's own. What was the need to disrespect their own soldiers by not giving them proper tribute. That's unthinkable for us. Shame on CCP.

India claims to be able to defeat China, but is afraid ,so they seek help from the US, Russia and even Iran.I sincerely hope Americans can help India.When Americans pour resources into Indians, The Chinese can rest assured.

There are a lot of idiots in the world who think they can get US support and they think with US support they can stand up to China.If it were that simple, the US would be able to defeat China itself, why need an ally.

Do Indians think China's DF-26 is for India's used wrecks blew up by their own shit? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mr. analyst... the only reason because of which USA is a superpower is... that they never fought a war on their soil... and they took care of their competitors and adversaries...

And China knows that a war in Himalayas is fine... but if stretched, their economy will be hampered... so, talks...

lol

delusional communists .........:rofl:

you have tasted the indian slap after getting 43 of your soldiers got killed . we are there to whack you .
I think whole india is drunk by cow urine.
what your media is saying is only for indians rest of the world have opposite opinion.
get your facts right or it will be harsh punishment which world would remember that india dies cuz of the hate crime they committed and never workout to fight a real fight.

Dead what? Clearly June 15th incident happened near to your base. We were there to clear out you people not do photo OP. Photo OP propaganda is not forte unlike you guys.

So I still don't understand why would CCP hide the casualty figures when India openly came out with it's own. What was the need to disrespect their own soldiers by not giving them proper tribute. That's unthinkable for us. Shame on CCP.

actually,India only lost 3 soldiers to fighting with China. The remainders were caused by Indian government negligence in providing for their soldiers in the Himalayas. I don’t think other countries were as neglectful of their soldiers to caused those death.

All big powers in the hood fight till death China, Russia, India, USA, Europe.
Dollar and Euro crashes
Meanwhile, Israelis with their shekel come out on top.

haha they will learn the hard way that yankee's are only there for themselves, we learned it the hard way back in 70's

Mr. analyst... the only reason because of which USA is a superpower is... that they never fought a war on their soil... and they took care of their competitors and adversaries...

And China knows that a war in Himalayas is fine... but if stretched, their economy will be hampered... so, talks...
Because Eurasia is the center of the world, America is just a huge island.Nobody CARES what happens in America. The US must be involved in Eurasia in order to remain a world power.

Stupid Indians don't know that a strong India is a greater threat to the US than a strong China.The only reason why India is liked by the US is because it is so weak. The best thing for India is that no major power has entered South Asia.But because of India's own weakness, it will allow more big powers to enter South Asia.This is also good for China.So we very much welcome the American alliance with India.

Come on Americans !!!

So Indian are now freaking out asking their master help while the Indian internet warrior beating their 52" chest... :agree:

lol

delusional communists .........:rofl:

you have tasted the indian slap after getting 43 of your soldiers got killed . we are there to whack you .

You see, I am right. Indians create false narratives, lies, and then they quote their own lies as historical facts and as a reference.

Unique nation of liars in the world. :nono: :sarcastic:

Because Eurasia is the center of the world, America is just a huge island.Nobody CARES what happens in America. The US must be involved in Eurasia in order to remain a world power.

Stupid Indians don't know that a strong India is a greater threat to the US than a strong China.The only reason why India is liked by the US is because it is so weak. The best thing for India is that no major power has entered South Asia.But because of India's own weakness, it will allow more big powers to enter South Asia.This is also good for China.So we very much welcome the American alliance with India.

Come on Americans !!!

Mr. Analyst... you are again thinking illogically... where did RM talked with Chinese counterpart... and where FM will talk to Chinese counterpart...

US influence on India is only in the mind of Pakistanis... and in case of war India need armaments supply... thus, US comes into picture... and both have few mutual benefits in a Indo-China war scenario... GEOPOLITICS...

India... weak... who knows it better than those BRAVEHEARTS who were left STATELESS... to die... By mighty Army and brave government... in Kargil...

Mr. Analyst... you are again thinking illogically... where did RM talked with Chinese counterpart... and where FM will talk to Chinese counterpart...

US influence on India is only in the mind of Pakistanis... and in case of war India need armaments supply... thus, US comes into picture... and both have few mutual benefits in a Indo-China war scenario... GEOPOLITICS...

India... weak... who knows it better than those BRAVEHEARTS who were left STATELESS... to die... By mighty Army and brave government... in Kargil...
I'll tell you a story. I made it up myself. You don't have to be serious.

China tells US: I already have a knife as sharp as yours and I want to share as much money as you.
US: I don't believe.
China: Let's test that out.
US:We shouldn't fight directly . We can find a sheep .
China:Which sheep?
US shout: I need a sheep I need a sheep.
Someone: Baa baa.

Who is the someone?

Another video :
Chinese expert on International Relations: The essence of the contradiction between China and the United States is that the strength of China and the United States has changed, and the past relationship between China and the United States is outdated.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom