What's new

China Will Launch Nuclear Powered Aircraft Carrier 80.000 & 110.000 Tonnes in 2015 and 2020 !!

Mo0stly....but purposely shooting kids is a bit much...do you have Netflix? Check out "armadillo" (I got a lot of scars on the face too....why always the face? But the chicks don't seem to care....)

Scars are secksy man.

Ask all the chickies.

But you need to be like Taylor. :D

hqdefault.jpg

Scars are secksy man.

Ask all the chickies.

But you need to be like Taylor. :D

hqdefault.jpg
Now Charlie Sheen....there's my hero! Can't remember....you done with school or are you gonna be gone for awhile come the 16th?

Yeah but isn't he part redneck?

I got nothing against rednecks though. Some of the most honest and down to earth people ,I've ever met.

Philly born and bred. Mom is from Germany, Dad from Ukraine. Right off the boat. I think that disqualifies me from the Red Neck Sweepstakes. Oh well....

Chinese hide their fear by exaggerate their power and reduce other's
We know it, pal
WOW....

Look like the other countries ,for example US/JAPAN/INDIA/VIE ,like to exaggerate our power, Don't you know about the word "China threat theory"?

If You can help us to explain them China is really weak ,we would like to thank you!

IN fact, there's a race of purchasing submarines in Southeast Asia cause nearly impossible to operating an AC safe in SCS. For Vietnam, there're 6 Kilo-class submarine armed with 300km supersonic missiles, and 6 armed P3C Orion formating the perfect attack/defense groups.

Trust me , if some day we really want to invade VIE, we will not do that just from SCS but also land !

So chyna going to launch Nuke powered AC by next year???? wuuuut

Trust me , if some day we really want to invade VIE, we will not do that just from SCS but also land !

You guys sufferred the taste of blood in 1979 when do that inland. Remember ?
So is several attempt in long history

We have some weakness in SCS, but inland, it's not easy for you. indeed

IN fact, there's a race of purchasing submarines in Southeast Asia cause nearly impossible to operating an AC safe in SCS. For Vietnam, there're 6 Kilo-class submarine armed with 300km supersonic missiles, and 6 armed P3C Orion formating the perfect attack/defense groups.

Trust me , if some day we really want to invade VIE, we will not do that just from SCS but also land
You guys sufferred the taste of blood in 1979 when do that inland. Remember ?
So is several attempt in long history

We have some weakness in SCS, but inland, it's not easy for you. indeed

VIE GOV think they are thd third military power in the world after VIE war, what a arrogant idiot! Without the support from China and Russian , you are nothing.

Now just pray your US daddy will protect you!

Check the source bellow, to see how powerful of your VIE marine!

中越3.14海战视频公开 在线观看 - 酷6视频

Last edited:
Your aggressive acts would be punished ...
VIE love peace, and we are always good at defense and protect our sovereignty.

ok..china is gonna unveil its 80000T nuclear carrier next year and 110000T nuclear carrier by 2020!!..

images

China has no large sea area to operate several aircraft carriers.

How idiot, to operate aircraft carriers in SCS while unable to protect them from attacks from submarines and airborne ...
Do you know how many submarines would operate in SCS next few year ?

Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore ... at least 2 dozen

Beside that, please think about coastal defense system with range of 500-550 km

Do you even know how much submarines China has? They have more submarines than Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore altogether.

China has no large sea area to operate several aircraft carriers.

How idiot, to operate aircraft carriers in SCS while unable to protect them from attacks from submarines and airborne ...
Do you know how many submarines would operate in SCS next few year ?

Liaoning's strike group after 2016.

Liaoning (CV 70000 tons)
4 X Type 052D (DDG 7500 tons)
4 X Type 054A (FFG 4500 tons)
2 X Type 093A/B (SSN 7000 tons)

See, you guys can't play with us.

Back
Top Bottom