What's new

China Will Launch Nuclear Powered Aircraft Carrier 80.000 & 110.000 Tonnes in 2015 and 2020 !!

:rofl:
As for USA,it is really a respective cempetitor,but it is also very tough for USA to deal with us.And Japan is just a pet dog of the Americans.Without USA,we can kill all the japs for 10000 times.Just one 094 SSBN can destroy all their islands.And what is the bussiness of you that which is stronger among China,USA and Japan.Compared with anyone of these three countries,Vietnam is no match.The game between China and America has just started,it is far too early to determine which will be the winner.But when we send worships to SCS,your junk Navy has nothing to do but cry.So you had better shut up, Viet monkey.

your Maoist party members and their families and their pampered running dogs will have to run for their lives when democracy comes to China and China will stop making ridiculous imperialist claims on the lands of other countries. Tibet will be free because the Chinese people are not interested in ethnically cleansing Tibet.

you will never malign, demonize or target Muslims. it is very clear that you are the allies or some other relations of Muslims and the whole worlds is slowly uniting against you because you are the allies of Muslims. just remember what MAOISTS did to china and what genocides they carried out in Cambodia. the same will be your fate you backstabbing treacherous and the most ungrateful creature.

China as the world's biggest shipbuilder won't have much trouble building huge vessels like that,but that's all boils down to whether it is worth it. If we can develope reliable and effective weapons to sink carriers,why bother building them.

China has only now become the world's biggest shipbuilder after trying for decades and that too because of cheap labor, not because of technical expertise. Shipbuilding is done in China under the supervision of foreign experts and superiors and the Chinese work as workers.

the Japanese and South Koreans were the world's leading shipbuilders before China. Going by your idiotic logic, they could have built aircraft carriers long ago if they wished. Do you think the Japanese or South Koreans are going to sit quiet while China builds four to five aircraft carriers????

even the only aircraft carrier that China has is based on 30 year old Soviet design and built wit substantial foreign help. the much more efficient Russians could build an aircraft carrier far superior to anything China can with just one fourth the size of economy and one eighth the size of population.

That's not enough to scare China.

China has massive destroyers and frigates that make your warships look like canoes.

Vietnam operates Yakhont missile, China operates YJ-12 missile.

Stop dreaming that Vietnam can destroy the Chinese navy in a single blow.

An internet surfer always optimistics ...
The gov. always thinking twice

your Maoist party members and their families and their pampered running dogs will have to run for their lives when democracy comes to China and China will stop making ridiculous imperialist claims on the lands of other countries. Tibet will be free because the Chinese people are not interested in ethnically cleansing Tibet.

you will never malign, demonize or target Muslims. it is very clear that you are the allies or some other relations of Muslims and the whole worlds is slowly uniting against you because you are the allies of Muslims. just remember what MAOISTS did to china and what genocides they carried out in Cambodia. the same will be your fate you backstabbing treacherous and the most ungrateful creature.
Maoist?Who care?We are just interested in developing our country.And we are sure to make a developed country and superpower in two decades.While your India will still be a 3rd world country.So please don't worry for us,we live a much better live than you Indians.

BoQ77 said: ↑

Can everyone tell me which is better "Made in China" or "Made in Japan", "Made in USA" ?

At first, we buy "Made in China" items because it's super cheap. But they broken very often, and not worth for even the super cheap price.

A toy designed and manufactured totally by China, would last for just few hours or few days until our kids let it fall.

A good item is not cheap, even more expensive, because China still import material and technology for almost everything.

Let's see J11 last for how many years, all would last much shorter than their master sample, and the jet engine would gone 1st ?

That's Why China still gives priority to Russia made Su27, S300 for protecting most important sites while they stated that they copied them successfully (?)

US-made and Japan-made build quality even much better than Russia made

obviously,made in JP and US is better maybe.But ,u should know no one could be the best before they are better.CN is just a developing country,we've being blocked many yrs by the western and US who are develop their modern tech for hundreds yrs.
Could u use ur idiocy brain to imagine how about the level of Chinese science tech after developing for decades yrs since our rover on already on the moon right now.
Before laughing at "Made in China",to look where is "Made in Vienam"

BoQ77 said: ↑

Chinese hide their fear by exaggerate their power and reduce other's
We know it, pal

On the Countary,China alway hide their power to avoid “China threat theory”,and also to express our love to peace.
Surely,brainless Vietnamese like u will never know that.

Last edited:
A Taiwanese said "No We cannot make it under cost because it affect to the quality"
But A Chinese always say "Yes" no matter how it affect to the quality.

That thinking is the most trouble for Made in China

CHINA has declared it is building a nuclear-powered aircraft carrier of a size to rival the biggest in United States naval service in the first move of a major new arms race.

Chinese website qianzhan.com cites "top People's Liberation Army" sources as saying the 110,000-ton aircraft carrier should be launched by 2020.

"By that time, China will be able to confront the most advanced US carrier-based fighter jets in high sea," the Chinese-language article reads.

The news follows rising tensions in the South and East China Seas where the most recent incident involved a near-collision with a US cruiser shadowing China's first aircraft carrier, the refurbished Liaoning which was purchased from Ukraine.

China's first homegrown aircraft carrier will be a larger version of Liaoning. The first of two such vessels is due to hit the water in 2015.

The design is reportedly based on drawings from the former Soviet Union of a nuclear-powered, 80,000 ton vessel capable of carrying 60 aircraft.

"Despite their lack of experience, Chinese scientific research personnel have the ambition to overcome various difficulties to master lots of new technologies and techniques in building China's own powerful aircraft carrier," the article reads.

No Cookies | Herald Sun

View attachment 12134
China Second-Generation Aircraft Carrier Design. (Ulyanovsk?)

View attachment 12135
Aircraft Carrier Liaoning 'Pride of The Fleet'

So, The Conclusion I Think.

China Will Build Two Nuclear Powered Aircraft Carrier Weighted 80.000 Tonnes and The First of Two Such Vessel Will Launch in 2015. :yahoo:

And Also, China Will Launch Nuclear Powered Aircraft Carrier Weighted 110.000 Tonnes in 2020. :china:

Good News China, Hope PLA Navy Can Compete US Pacific Fleet in The Next Decade. :woot:
and Become A Real Partner For Indonesia. :-)
Simply looking at the scale drawing shows it will be nowhere near 100,000 tons.

you don't know in 2020 China complete their very first AEGIS destroyer that's 100% pure Made in China, do you ?

Yeah, they can't STEAL experience. Now go watch the BIRDS KICK BEAR *** !!!!!
Congrats on the Eagles win! My sis lives in Green Bay so you know she's happy. I am mainly a Steelers fan...and a whole lot of things had to happen for them to make it. Everything fell into place except the chiefs couldn't pull it off.

Congrats on the Eagles win! My sis lives in Green Bay so you know she's happy. I am mainly a Steelers fan...and a whole lot of things had to happen for them to make it. Everything fell into place except the chiefs couldn't pull it off.

You have to realize that this level of English will not be understood.

It took China 15 years to refit a platform acquired from Ukraine. Now they will produced Nuclear powered aircraft within 2 years. Great progress!!!!!!!

There are only 2 countries in world which can realize the complex military stuff in such a short period of time. It is neither US, UK, France,Russia.
Actually....even we couldn't pull it off in 2 years....and we've been doing it awhile.

You have to realize that this level of English will not be understood.
I think Boomslang is native....could be wrong....

Actually....even we couldn't pull it off in 2 years....and we've been doing it awhile.

I think Boomslang is native....could be wrong....

Yeah but isn't he part redneck?

I got nothing against rednecks though. Some of the most honest and down to earth people ,I've ever met.

Yeah but isn't he part redneck?

I got nothing against rednecks though. Some of the most honest and down to earth people ,I've ever met.
Perhaps!...Lol. Being a military brat....and well travelled...I'm not quite red-neck....but I aspire to it! (Hell....I was born in Nurnburg....a major city when all of the US was Indians and buffalo piss...). Dad was from Ann Arbor....A northern yankee! oh...the shame.

Ps ....I love Nascar when they wreck....does that give me red-neck cred?

Perhaps!...Lol. Being a military brat....and well travelled...I'm not quite red-neck....but I aspire to it! (Hell....I was born in Nurnburg....a major city when all of the US was Indians and buffalo piss...). Dad was from Ann Arbor....A northern yankee! oh...the shame.

Ps ....I love Nascar when they wreck....does that give me red-neck cred?

You're the kind of dude that probably admired Barnes from Platoon. :argh:

You're the kind of dude that probably admired Barnes from Platoon. :argh:

Mo0stly....but purposely shooting kids is a bit much...do you have Netflix? Check out "armadillo" (I got a lot of scars on the face too....why always the face? But the chicks don't seem to care....)

Back
Top Bottom