What's new

China Will Launch Nuclear Powered Aircraft Carrier 80.000 & 110.000 Tonnes in 2015 and 2020 !!

I wish I had a mirror so that you can bloody look at your stupid self.
He's been looking at his stupid self for years, yet his brains does not agree with himself to be stupid. That is called real stupidity.

Because we will have two shipyards to build the aircraft carrier, that's why we can come out with two more supercarriers in just 6 years left.

It does not work like that

Today ship building is using something called modular building method, which mean you fabricate parts of a ship elsewhere and put them together in a dock. Of course you can build it with the old keel up way, but it will take you twice at long.

It is not the matter how many ship yard you can put the carrier together, but rather the way of balance between parts supply and installation. without parts your dock would just stop until the new parts was ready

It does not work like that

Today ship building is using something called modular building method, which mean you fabricate parts of a ship elsewhere and put them together in a dock. Of course you can build it with the old keel up way, but it will take you twice at long.

It is not the matter how many ship yard you can put the carrier together, but rather the way of balance between parts supply and installation. without parts your dock would just stop until the new parts was ready

Even the Type 052D DDG is using the modular method of building, and these ships will also be built in more than just one shipyard.

What do you want to prove?

Even the Type 052D DDG is using the modular method of building, and these ships will also be built in more than just one shipyard.

What do you want to prove?

The point is, how many parts you need to fabricate for a 7500 tons destroyer, and how many parts you have to fabricate for a 50,000-70,000 tons aircraft carrier? Now imagine your parts building factories have to digest both 7500 tons destroyer parts and 50-70,000 ton carrier parts? And then some other ship too?

As I said it does not matter how many docks you are using, without the parts they will just sitting idle

Beside, US have 4 ship yards for Carrier building (Brokklyn Washington shipyard, Ingall ship building, Bath Iron work, and Newport News Ship yard), still take 4 years to roll a carrier out. go figure

Let make a properly title for the thread then we discuss ...

The point is, how many parts you need to fabricate for a 7500 tons destroyer, and how many parts you have to fabricate for a 50,000-70,000 tons aircraft carrier? Now imagine your parts building factories have to digest both 7500 tons destroyer parts and 50-70,000 ton carrier parts? And then some other ship too?

As I said it does not matter how many docks you are using, without the parts they will just sitting idle

This is not your concern, just watch how China will make it.

This is not your concern, just watch how China will make it.

Lol whatever, my post is not just for you, beside I still pay tax in China (set up a computer shop with my friend in Shenzhen), that make it my business

Developing and delivering 80000 and 110000 tonnes of ACC within 6 years with nuclear propulsion .Bhrrrrrrrrrrrr........:rofl::rofl::haha::haha:.You guys just defeat our hypersensitive Indian media
By the By ,who is the Hercules in PRC that can delivered such a grant ship construction or thousands of Hercules.

China will have 10 aircraft carriers by 2030.

From the 3rd carrier onwards (type 003), our carriers will be nuclear powered 100,000 ton with EMALS.

7 super carriers, plus the type 001A and type 002 conventional carriers plus the Liaoning. That's 10.

This is why by 2030, the Pacific Ocean will be our private lake.

China will have 10 aircraft carriers by 2030.

From the 3rd carrier onwards (type 003), our carriers will be nuclear powered 100,000 ton with EMALS.

7 super carriers, plus the type 001A and type 002 conventional carriers plus the Liaoning. That's 10.

This is why by 2030, the Pacific Ocean will be our private lake.

By 2030 is a stretch, i say 7 supercarriers is more probable.

By 2020, we will have the Type 001A and the Type 002, it will be 3 including Liaoning.

From 2020 to 2030, China should be capable to add another 4 supercarriers with the production capability of DL shiypard and JN shipyard.

Give me the address of your shop. I might pay you a surprise visit.

Well, you can of course pay my shop a visit if you want, i never at the shop. That's just one of the venture my parent left me and my sibling with long time ago along with Iron Work and Lighter Factory in Dong Guan and Guangdong.

By the way, it's in a mall in Shenzhen City Po An District. But you probably have a better luck reaching me in my Phone in China, as i never visit any of the venture we have in China. If you want, i can PM you my home phone number, maybe we can talk when i go back to China sometime

Sure, I used to work near Henggang Shenzhen District. I can picture the shops in the mall you're talking about. I used to know a friend whose husband's got a shop in one of the malls. But I've lost contact with her now. :D

Intention to push us back to Hawaii? Good luck with that. Need to push us out of our own islands like Guam and Wake Island for example first.
Take it easy... Seems USA was a country only had territory in America Before, then USA pushed Spanish bach to Europé and got Hawaii and Philippines, no relation with luck and no need to blame eath other like only USA is the only right guy, since we are same same. Who is wiser, who gets more.

Back
Top Bottom