What's new

China will have about 600 Multi-role Fighters

-> We are far better than indian.:rofl:

-> We are far better than indian.:rofl:

i take it as you dont know the answer buddy. It was just a question. If you dont like it then i take it back. As far as china better then india i would like to say is yes you are right. China better then india in 'Numbers'. Am victim of chinese technology. No matter what happens i wont buy chinese products ever. We dont like to compare china with india when it comes to 'Number'. Please you too shouldn't compare India with china when it comes to 'Technology' buddy. Dont take it on ur heart.

i take it as you dont know the answer buddy. It was just a question. If you dont like it then i take it back. As far as china better then india i would like to say is yes you are right. China better then india in 'Numbers'. Am victim of chinese technology. No matter what happens i wont buy chinese products ever. We dont like to compare china with india when it comes to 'Number'. Please you too shouldn't compare India with china when it comes to 'Technology' buddy. Dont take it on ur heart.

"Indian technology" is an oxymoron.

No matter what happens i wont buy chinese products ever.

you should throw your PC outoff window now, bcoz whatever your PC brand is, there must be some parts made in china.:chilli:

We dont like to compare china with india when it comes to 'Number'. Please you too shouldn't compare India with china when it comes to 'Technology' buddy. Dont take it on ur heart.

Doese indian have any technology can compare to china??? :rofl:
If you think so, show me something.:lol: If you can not show that then stop talking big base on nothing.:chilli:
BTW: I only believe reasnable source.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

you should throw your PC outoff window now, bcoz whatever your PC brand is, there must be some parts made in china.:chilli:

If you think so, show me something.:lol: If you can not show that then stop talking big base on nothing.:chilli:

HaHa, well said brother, you know what ? I had never use anything

thats was made in India in my life, and I can't even recalled i saw any

made in India stuffs anywhere.

The only thing i could think of are those annoying calls from Indians

cheap "Call-Centers" they will call you anytime they want, time

zones seems to an unknown to them, which been driving the peoples

in USA crazy, US even needed to pass a law to regulate those crazy

Indians from "Call-Centers" to stop their harassment

Back to the topic; China will need more than 600 Multi-role

fighters, time to phase out some of the old fighter jets,

modernization will be crucial for China in the coming years.
:china:

HaHa, well said brother, you know what ? I had never use anything

thats was made in India in my life, and I can't even recalled i saw any

made in India stuffs anywhere.

The only thing i could think of are those annoying calls from Indians

cheap "Call-Centers" they will call you anytime they want, time

zones seems to an unknown to them, which been driving the peoples

in USA crazy, US even needed to pass a law to regulate those crazy

Indians from "Call-Centers" to stop their harassment

Back to the topic; China will need more than 600 Multi-role

fighters, time to phase out some of the old fighter jets,

modernization will be crucial for China in the coming years.
:china:

Yes, PLA need more modernizaiton, i dont know how many is enough, but 600 is so little for a big country like china.
BTW: I have never seen anything made in india, and i really wanna try something which are made in india, especially "印度神油":lol:, I heared that "印度神油" is amazing. Is it real?:chilli:

Yes, PLA need more modernizaiton, i dont know how many is enough, but 600 is so little for a big country like china.
BTW: I have never seen anything made in india, and i really wanna try something which are made in india, especially "印度神油":lol:, I heared that "印度神油" is amazing. Is it real?:chilli:

Brother, i am afraid you need to update your information a little bit on

"印度神油", first of all, its not made in 印度, its actually from Thailand,

secondly it really sucks, my uncle in HongKong own a drug store, he

use to tell me , all "印度神油" customers were from 印度, you can

guess why ? HaHaHa.:china::cheers::china:

Hahaha, I know why!:rofl:

Please update your information the "印度神油" indeed first made by Indians. But interestingly it is very popular in your country and they gave the name "印度神油"(佛露 or 佛的香精). Showing the popularity in your region...:rofl::rofl:

Please update your information the "印度神油" indeed first made by Indians. But interestingly it is very popular in your country and they gave the name "印度神油"(佛露 or 佛的香精). Showing the popularity in your region...:rofl::rofl:

Man, you really don't know whats "印度神油" for ? don't you ?

HaHaHa, you are so funny, innocent, i must say.

Well, i am sorry, my bad=for lack of knowledge on "印度神油".

Thankyou for your information.:smitten::pakistan::china:

P.S. where is my SU-35 source which you promised to provide ?

Man, you really don't know whats "印度神油" for ? don't you ?

HaHaHa, you are so funny, innocent, i must say.

Well, i am sorry, my bad=for lack of knowledge on "印度神油".

Thank you for your information.:smitten::pakistan::china:

P.S. where is my SU-35 source which you promised to provide ?

Is it your wish to explain in detail about 印度神油 by me ?OK.. here goes.. its for "small" "heads" like you to "enlargement" of "grey matter". :rofl::rofl:

Ask Mr.fatman to answer your super duper offer of su35.:D

Ok here it is..

ASIA PACIFIC
Date Posted: 27-Nov-2009

Jane's Defence Weekly

Chinese aero manufacturers open up to engage export market

Reuben F Johnson JDW Correspondent - Beijing/Dubai

Key Points
Chinese aerospace leaders are becoming increasingly determined to make their mark on the export market

The 60th anniversary of the PLAAF has coincided with a greater degree of openness from the Chinese aerospace industry

Over the last month China's National Aero-Technology Import & Export Corporation (CATIC), the state-licensed aircraft export sales monopoly, along with its industrial partner, Aviation Industries of China (AVIC), have both demonstrated an unusual degree of openness in displaying data on their products.

This willingness of Chinese officials to speak at length on both of these areas seems to have coincided with the 60th anniversary of the People's Liberation Army Air Force (PLAAF) on 11 November.

China's military aircraft industry has been steadily developing a line of products that would allow it to compete on world markets. Newly developed platforms - such as the Chengdu J-10/FC-20 fighter, FC-1/JF-17 strike aircraft and the Hongdu L-15 advanced jet trainer - have been advancing, along with improved versions of older aircraft like the Shenyang J-11/J-11B/BS and F-8 fighters and the Xian JH-7A fighter bomber.

There have also been commensurate advancements in weapon systems, radars and sensors, avionics and state-of-the-art 'glass' cockpit configurations.

CATIC's President and chief executive officer, Ma Zhiping, along with Zeng Wen, one of the company's vice presidents, recently discussed their future plans at length with Jane's . The overall message is that these Chinese aircraft manufacturers can now capitalise on an expanding window of opportunity for their products.

"We have an advantage with our products in several respects," stated the two CATIC officials. "One is that we have already the experience of having exported our K-8 trainer, and so now when we are marketing the L-15 we can offer a full-spectrum training system that includes performance up to the level of an LIF [lead-in fighter].

"Secondly, we are almost always providing a cost-effective solution. We are not working with air forces like the US Air Force, UK Royal Air Force or Royal Australian Air Force that can spend a lot of money; we are working with customers that most of our competitors do not even consider because they need high-performance systems at a low cost of acquisition, plus low operational costs as well."

CATIC emphasised that it is now looking at developing packages of systems that offer multi-role/multi-solutions for smaller air forces. "If the air force in question has a small airspace to defend we can propose a combination of FTC-2000s, JF-17s and K-8s," the officials said. "If they have a much larger territory to defend then we would offer the F-8T in place of or in addition to the JF-17.

"For medium-sized air forces that are more advanced - like Pakistan, which already has F-16s - we can propose a mix of high- and medium-performance aircraft. This combination is highly cost-effective because they have a high degree of commonality across their avionics suite." The "high- and medium-performance" aircraft are, in this case, the JF-17 and J-10, although CATIC officials qualified their position on the latter.

When asked about whether they were ready to deliver J-10s to Pakistan the answer was "not just yet", although there have been numerous reports of a contract signing. The key issue appears to be whether it should be necessary to equip this aircraft with Chinese-made engines instead of the Russian ones currently used.

This relates to the larger issue of China's longer-term relationship with Russia. Chinese officials said openly that they would be willing to buy a large number of the RD-93 engines used in the JF-17, but only if the engine could be produced in a 9- to 9.5-tonne version.

CATIC executives are also unhappy with the unwillingness of Russia to sell them some their latest products. "We have been interested in acquiring new aircraft, such as the Sukhoi Su-35, but thus far this has not been presented as an option for us," they said.

Last edited:

hydro collider has many parts made in india. It doesn't make it made in india. Having some parts doesn't make it made in china. 2006 nokia gave world free battery as the battery made in china was exploding like popcorns in whole world. About comparing china's technology with india's technology then i would say its like comparing developing country's technology with developed country. India doesn't use made in india technology. We use developed countries technology like 'israel, france, russia, america, etc etc'. i hope u got my point buddy.

hydro collider has many parts made in india. It doesn't make it made in india. Having some parts doesn't make it made in china. 2006 nokia gave world free battery as the battery made in china was exploding like popcorns in whole world. About comparing china's technology with india's technology then i would say its like comparing developing country's technology with developed country. India doesn't use made in india technology. We use developed countries technology like 'israel, france, russia, america, etc etc'. i hope u got my point buddy.

Bro,

Technology is universal! I do not understand what you meant by India doen't use made in India technology. You are making India "stink" yourself.

As for the battery that explode for Nokia, this is part of the process control issue during manufacturing. The capability of making a battery is there.

The vendors that supply Nokia battery is not limited to China. Japan also supply the battery to Nokia. They are faced similar problems. The Japanese vendor for supplying Nokia handphone is Panasonic.

As for comparing China and India technology, what you had mentioned earlier is in fact China is developed and India is in Infant stage.

What did India produced for the market so far? What is the market sales for India tech product?

Do check also the trade between India and China! India is supplying raw material while China is supply India with machinery and electronic stuff.

Please talk with sense and you will earn our respects.

Bro,

Technology is universal! I do not understand what you meant by India doen't use made in India technology. You are making India "stink" yourself.

As for the battery that explode for Nokia, this is part of the process control issue during manufacturing. The capability of making a battery is there.

The vendors that supply Nokia battery is not limited to China. Japan also supply the battery to Nokia. They are faced similar problems. The Japanese vendor for supplying Nokia handphone is Panasonic.

As for comparing China and India technology, what you had mentioned earlier is in fact China is developed and India is in Infant stage.

What did India produced for the market so far? What is the market sales for India tech product?

Do check also the trade between India and China! India is supplying raw material while China is supply India with machinery and electronic stuff.

Please talk with sense and you will earn our respects.

Buddy thank you for useful post. i would like to know that china developed country already? i didn't know that. In climated change china and india labeld as 'basic countries' and 'developing countries'. Anyway i believe you. China developed and india developing. i wanted to know what electronics china supply to india? Made in china toys? And chinese mobile phones? i hope when u said electronics you didn't meant both these electronic products. India has technology and that's infotec technology IT. while ISRO too produces best technology. when i said indian technology what i meant was 'military technology'. Our 80percent technology is made in outside. That is israel, france, russia, uk and now america and soon germany. If you think china's military technology on per with them or even more advanced then may be you are right.

China will have about 600 Multi-role Fighters

I'm not going to take these words as seal...China is looking for far more numbers than 600 multirole..
Lets see here China has between 1000-1150 J-7/Q5 variants.
An estimated 250-300 mix SU-27/J-11/SU-30 are already in services they'll be extensively upgrade in next 4/5 years..and atleast i see 300 more coming in few years time perhaps J-11B..the figure of 600 is for SU27/J-11/SU30.

Now those J-7/Q-5 variants about 1000+ in services will gradually will be replaced with J-10A/B, FC-1/JH-7 since i am not the policy maker but my guess is 600 of them as J-10A/B variants and 500 comprised of FC-1 and JH-7.

Point to remember here is that PLAAF modernization means better equipment and fleet the idea is not about adding quantity..even US is the future is going to have relatively less quantity in their inventory.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom