What's new

“China Was The Aggrieved; India, Aggressor In ‘62”

Indeed, nobody knows the Indians better than Pakistanis.

Considering the fact Pakistanis have failed to predict/ misjudged Indian reaction/response in every war, i doubt that. :lol:

I'd credit Chinese judgement to be more better than those by Pakistan.

If any nation that was able to predict India so far, it would be the US.

I saw an interview with a former Pakistani foreign secretary years ago discussing the Indus River water-sharing agreement. One of his remarks struck me as an apt description of Indian mentality---Indian small-mindedness.

Can you provide a link to that interview?

Indeed, nobody knows the Indians better than Pakistanis. I saw an interview with a former Pakistani foreign secretary years ago discussing the Indus River water-sharing agreement. One of his remarks struck me as an apt description of Indian mentality---Indian small-mindedness.

Posted this elsewhere ...... but it suits here as well.

Julius Caesar had his Calphurnia, he had his Antonia, he also had an affair with Cleopatra and, when Caesar used to come to Rome, the Senators locked up their wives. He was also known in Rome as every woman’s husband.

India on the other hand acts as the wife of every husband in the region.

She fights with everyone around when she cuts her sabzi in the gali sitting outside her home, displays thumkas of her economy when she wants to impress those who pass-by, talks about her ancestry and civilization as her superior virtuosity, threaten the neighbours about how powerful her mamun is and looks down upon others living around her.

Ignoring her is the best answer.

I honestly can only recall that it was a panel discussion about the Indus River water-sharing agreement. The aforementioned foreign secretary was one of the two (perhaps three) guests on the show. I am almost certain I saw on Youtube several years ago.

Whatever be the reason, India will & must never forget 62.

After 62 , the next thing that impacted the Indian psyche was the 7th Fleet in the Bay Of Bengal.

Led to the determination of ..' Never again". Which has been good.

It does not matter why it happened & how anyone else feels about this.

For Indians & India - India matters.

I don't believe China is capable to thrash India any more like how they did it in 1962. And though the US carrier task force still reign supreme in the Indian ocean, India does not pose a strategic threat to the US. As of now, none of the two event above is likely to occur

China has left India far far behind.

And for India to catch up now, she will have to sell herself pretty cheap to the US demands.

You guys are here to defend your master.....why don't you compare Pakistan with India....
Chinese are already here to defend themselves....

Indeed, nobody knows the Indians better than Pakistanis. I saw an interview with a former Pakistani foreign secretary years ago discussing the Indus River water-sharing agreement. One of his remarks struck me as an apt description of Indian mentality---Indian small-mindedness.

pakistanis are pea brained and they dont knw ****.

Julius Caesar had his Calphurnia, he had his Antonia, he also had an affair with Cleopatra and, when Caesar used to come to Rome, the Senators locked up their wives. He was also known in Rome as every woman’s husband.

She fights with everyone around when she cuts her sabzi in the gali sitting outside her home, displays thumkas of her economy when she wants to impress those who pass-by, talks about her ancestry and civilization as her superior virtuosity, threaten the neighbours about how powerful her mamun is and looks down upon others living around her.

when your whole existance is based on India,

I dont see your aukaat in making this statement,

you sound like a husband with a limp dick.

maharaja requested help from indian army to kick out invading forces

Hyderabad and a few other kingdoms decided to go with Pakistan and by law they had that right. But India would not allow that because they were Hindu majority areas. Even thought Pakistan got the smallest possible piece of land, we were not greedy enough to start fighting over what justly belonged to India, even though legally belonged to Pakistan.

India on the other hand, despite her enormous size, was nothing but greedy. She illegally invaded Kingdoms that chose Pakistan, and to make sure there was no peace in South Asia, she invaded Kashmir. Kashmir rightfully belonged to Pakistan because it was majority Muslim and it was continuous with Pakistani borders.

India didn't care for the Sultan's wishes, but all of a sudden she cared for the Maharajas?

Again, just about every single problem in South Asia is due to Indian greed and short shortsightedness.

Hyderabad and a few other kingdoms decided to go with Pakistan and by law they had that right. But India would not allow that because they were Hindu majority areas. Even thought Pakistan got the smallest possible piece of land, we were not greedy enough to start fighting over what justly belonged to India, even though legally belonged to Pakistan.

India on the other hand, despite her enormous size, was nothing but greedy. She illegally invaded Kingdoms that chose Pakistan, and to make sure there was no peace in South Asia, she invaded Kashmir. Kashmir rightfully belonged to Pakistan because it was majority Muslim and it was continuous with Pakistani borders.

India didn't care for the Sultan's wishes, but all of a sudden she cared for the Maharajas?

Again, just about every single problem in South Asia is due to Indian greed and short shortsightedness.
1.Indian never invaded Kashmir, but Pakistan did. if Pakistan respected the stand still agreement and will of the Kashmir people they would not have attacked Kashmir. Kashmir being majority Muslim or not has nothing to do with accession because it was a princely state, it was solely on ruler to take a call considering the geographical continuity and will of the people.

2.Hyderabad was totally inside India, people of Hyderabad supported India so there was no way it could go to Pakistan..it is the same reason why Pakistan used force to accede kalath which preferred independence, but could not allow that because it was totally inside Pakistan.

1.Indian never invaded Kashmir, but Pakistan did. if Pakistan respected the stand still agreement and will of the Kashmir people they would not have attacked Kashmir. Kashmir being majority Muslim or not has nothing to do with accession because it was a princely state, it was solely on ruler to take a call considering the geographical continuity and will of the people.

2.Hyderabad was totally inside India, people of Hyderabad supported India so there was no way it could go to Pakistan..it is the same reason why Pakistan used force to accede kalath which preferred independence, but could not allow that because it was totally inside Pakistan.

If you want to go technical then Pakistan also never invaded Kashmir, we didn't even have a military to invade with, the tribal people "invaded" Kashmir.
And being Muslim has everything to do with it.
The sole purpose for Pakistan's existence is because we are Muslim. India accepted that Muslims in the subcontinent were to have their own homeland. Yet they still invaded Kashmir.
why?
Greed of course.

And again, you guys are so hypocritical that you can't even keep 1 story for 2 similar situations.
In Kashmir you want us to follow the wishes of the Maharajah but in Hyderabad and other places you want us to ignore them.

I know being hypocritical is in your very nature, I mean you guys don't even get offended when I call you that, but that does not mean that we have to accept your hypocrisy.

Besides, Kashmir is still listed as disputed territory by international law, not matter how much Internet Hindus throw hissy fits, that is how it stands.

If you want to go technical then Pakistan also never invaded Kashmir, we didn't even have a military to invade with, the tribal people "invaded" Kashmir.
And being Muslim has everything to do with it.
The sole purpose for Pakistan's existence is because we are Muslim. India accepted that Muslims in the subcontinent were to have their own homeland. Yet they still invaded Kashmir.
why?
Greed of course.

And again, you guys are so hypocritical that you can't even keep 1 story for 2 similar situations.
In Kashmir you want us to follow the wishes of the Maharajah but in Hyderabad and other places you want us to ignore them.

I know being hypocritical is in your very nature, I mean you guys don't even get offended when I call you that, but that does not mean that we have to accept your hypocrisy.

Besides, Kashmir is still listed as disputed territory by international law, not matter how much Internet Hindus throw hissy fits, that is how it stands.

sub continent Muslims were promised to have home land out of union territory, not out of princely states. they were free to decide considering the geographical continuity and will of people.Now religion of the people does not decide which way to go but will of the people do.religion of the people may affect the choice of people, and here Pakistan is on disadvantage because it is basically for Muslims , India is for all including Muslims and half of Muslims stayed with India is proof of their trust. India used force in Hyderabad because it was totally inside India and people supported India..Pakistan did the same in kalath, except that there was no plebiscite done. so if you accuse India to go against the wish of a ruler with a land locked country, which clearly was against the wish of the people then you are guilty of same crime in kalath and you never done a plebiscite also.

Now come to Kashmir it was freed to choose India, Pakistan or independence because it was not land locked. raja preferred independence, he asked time to take decision, made stand still agreement with Pakistan, but you were not ready to wait, so you invaded Kashmir, so out of fear raja accede to India and India rescued half of Kashmir. end of story..no more lies can change this.

South Asia is just India.

rest are chotus.

Of course,Pakistan is in Central Asia.

sorry....india doesn't act as the wife,but the dominating husband....she seperated her 2nd wife frm first one in 71 :P but pakistan is acting as the wife of both USA and China...ur PM is running to china every other day to beg,u have given permission to us to resume drone strike in return for "blood money"...if there is any "husband in the region",no prize for guessing who is:lol::lol::lol:

The invincible bollywood "Indian Rambo" strike again:guns::lol:

vengeance.jpg

Back
Top Bottom