What's new

“China Was The Aggrieved; India, Aggressor In ‘62”

:rofl:

when did we hide or surrender to the chinese?

I wrote hiding at the Chinese hands.

If I may let me translate it in vernacular for you ..... Chinion ne 1962 mein maar maar ke tumharay chutarr laal kar diye.

Now do you understand it.

I wrote hiding at the Chinese hands.

If I may let me translate it in vernacular for you ..... Chinion ne 1962 mein maar maar ke tumharay chutarr laal kar diye.

Now do you understand it.

OOPS, Aur US Drone say Har doosre din tumhare karta hai.....:cheesy::agree: 1962 ko 50 saal ho gaye......Aur har doosare din PDF par is vishey par charcha ki jatti hai.....

What do you think Indian government is doing already - selling India at a higher price to the US in order to counter China or what.

huge countries like India don't sell themselves, this title is meant for small countries. ;)

:lol: it's the Bollywood version!

No need to strain the brain there :azn:

From actual historical records we know what indians have been doing for the past 1000 years. :rolleyes: This is where the paternal bloodline of today's northern indians come from.

There are no written records of what the ancient hindu kingdoms were like -- so it's laughable today's indians are trying to imagine and re-write their own "glorious" ancient history, which was in any case based in the Indus River Valley in Pakistan.
What you say is the Correct version ,what we say is the bollywood version?
We did make mistakes in 62 but the reality still cant be ignored,i.e the number of chinese and indian troops at that time of war,china's unexpected attack and india didnt even fight with fully equipped batalliOn!
Learn to face the facts,moron.

What you say is the Correct version ,what we say is the bollywood version?
We did make mistakes in 62 but the reality still cant be ignored,i.e the number of chinese and indian troops at that time of war,china's unexpected attack and india didnt even fight with fully equipped batalliOn!
Learn to face the facts,moron.

sounds like a professional army attacked a bunch of amerture army wannabes

best tactic is about engaging enemy where its least expected```and also the most moronic thing to do is to go to a war without thorough preperations (manpower, supply and equipments)
in 62 PLA did the first, and the joke Indian army did the latter one

learn common senses kid

so tell me 1947, 65, 71, kargil which of these wars were started by india

47 - India started it by getting it's greedy fingers in a dispute between Pakistan and a Maharajah
65- Pakistan started it, but that too only because of 47
71 - India started it, Pakistan launched a preemptive strike, which are defensive in nature, after it was clear that India was going to involve itself in another Pakistani dispute.

Every single problem we have had in South Asia is due to India getting it's greedy little fingers in it's neighbors business.
India's neighbors never bother India when it is dealing with the Maoists or the 6 sisters states or Khalistan, in fact it's neighbors help it. But when it's neighbors are having problems, like a snake, India strikes.

One thing Pakistan don't understand that Kashmir is an integral part of India,

it can't be taken by anyone, until a single Indian is alive, i even dare US to take it from us, China I think is balloon, big outside but only air inside, nobody knows if the numbers they give are for real or only propaganda to save their *** from western Powers, and Pakistan I don't even count them in race!

Kashmiris neither want to go with Pakistan nor with India!!

Lets have Status Quo on Kashmir, we are Happy with that!! you mind your side of Kashmir which is highly under-developed and we would mind ours and develop it!!!

But no ISI and Army won't let happen this, otherwise their pie would be loosed to civilian causes in Pakistan!! Spends on ISI and Army is only the tip of ice, GOP spends 10 times more to finance secessionists and propaganda war in Kashmir!!

Pallywood is revealed soon Pakiwood be revealed too!!

Other than Kashmir Pakistanis have a lot to worry about, Taliban, Crumbling economy, corruption, radicalization etc, its insane to claim a territory which was never a part of them, and letting thousand die in this ego fight!!

1. Kashmir, by international law is a disputed state. So no, it is not "integral" to India
2. the Chinese took Aksai chin and there are still more then 1 billion of you still breathing? so much to fighting to the last man :rofl:
3. Yes Kashmirs are so happy in India, that you people need to station your military there. Last time I checked, there was no military presence in Azad Kashmir, like there is in Occupied Kashmir.
4. And Indians have even more to worry about. The worst performing currency in Asia, lower then expected growth rate, chronic malnutrition, Aids, etc etc.
So how about you guys leave Kashmir and use the money you save on your military and feed your people?

47 - India started it by getting it's greedy fingers in a dispute between Pakistan and a Maharajah
maharaja requested help from indian army to kick out invading forces

1. Kashmir, by international law is a disputed state. So no, it is not "integral" to India
2. the Chinese took Aksai chin and there are still more then 1 billion of you still breathing? so much to fighting to the last man :rofl:
3. Yes Kashmirs are so happy in India, that you people need to station your military there. Last time I checked, there was no military presence in Azad Kashmir, like there is in Occupied Kashmir.
4. And Indians have even more to worry about. The worst performing currency in Asia, lower then expected growth rate, chronic malnutrition, Aids, etc etc.
So how about you guys leave Kashmir and use the money you save on your military and feed your people?

1. no country has the power to take kashmir from india. the one that does wield such power has no intention of doing so. so its safe to say that kashmir is integral to india
2.wtf?
3. dont lie. P0K is the most militarized region of pakistan. india keeps its military in IoK to prevent another kargil or 65 war. (pak's greedy fingers)
4. "worst performing currency in Asia" for one month in 2011.
now its different
World Bank goes bullish on India’s growth story
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4781444...nes-india-growth-story-opportunity-continues/
China’s PMI contracts, while India’s edges up: HSBC - Taipei Times
Why Moody’s is not negative on India | Firstpost
GE bullish on India, asks for govt policies to boost growth - CNBC-TV18
5. India has elevated more people out of poverty than twice of pakistan's entire population despite the pak sponsored kashmir terrorism . its likely to continue.

Their grand delusion is based on Hindi fairy tales, their joke elite army was humiliated by PLA's board skirmish troops

India is ill prepared for any conflict with China as we are concentrating on our western borders. Your troops had experience in cold weather fighting due to USSR - China conflict.

Talk about humiliation, There is no humiliation better than leaving your own people at the hands of imperial Japanese to butcher and burn. Compared to that India soldiers fought bravely even without proper gear and arms suitable for cold weather.

Shame on those Chinese generals who ran away and left nanking to Japan to butcher,humiliate and burn innocent Chinese citizens. :devil:

If Chinese need understanding of Indian tactics, then we can help. We know the Indians very well. They are sneaky like a snake.

Indeed, nobody knows the Indians better than Pakistanis. I saw an interview with a former Pakistani foreign secretary years ago discussing the Indus River water-sharing agreement. One of his remarks struck me as an apt description of Indian mentality---Indian small-mindedness.

Back
Top Bottom