What's new

“China Was The Aggrieved; India, Aggressor In ‘62”

all u guys did in 62 was beat a small group of indian border gaurds who were armed with sticks and stones and ran away when the real counter attack came.

Then u guys fliched in the 87 rematch
http://www.defence.pk/forums/chinese-defence/167488-1986-how-india-china-almost-went-war.html

In 1962 however, there was one indian who had bullets instead of sticks and stones. Do u know what he did?

He killed 300 chinese in 3 days. That’s a record in modern history

Jaswant Singh Rawat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

LOL, what a bunch of Indian fairy tales. :rofl: Like the widely held Indian belief that 36% of NASA employees are Indians. :lol:

Last time that Wikipedia article was edited, the number was 2100 killed by one man. Just check the edit history.
:azn:

Any REAL verifiable source to prove that? Like an actual historical report, and not some cheap tabloid like ToI?

The invincible bollywood "Indian Rambo" strike again:guns::lol:

can you elaborate on that ?

i am not an expert on this subject but what i do know is that australoids are the indigenous indians. long story short, the caucasoids migrated later over a period of 4000 years, treated them as subhuman. (the cast system we are so well aware of was originally race based, which changed later on as there was mixing due to such a long time period).

then there are the dravidians, the worlds only black caucasians, believed to be the founders of IVC, who still have me stumped.

India under nehru did a mistake, and we were taught in school that China was the aggressor, but now that we are here ,a small bunch of us lucky to know the facts , we accept the mistake, we should have negotiated instead of bullying, foolish thing is bullying even with out a strong army, and with out letting the air force to support the troops..

so Chinese trollers and pak trollers who are clapping for Chinese, move on.

Yes we did make mistakes in the 1962 war, but what matters most is we did learn from our mistakes. Now it's a different ball game.

Indians are indeed sneaky as a snake. If you stump on their head, they will quickly run away.

Uneducated, derogatory & inflamtory remarks with no relevance to the subject at hand.

Reported.

Oh my god, 1962 again, another stupid thread

i love to discuss about the 62 war. but most people here are morons who can just fart on their keyboards. then there are the south asian cheerleaders. ugh :sick:

I support Chinese brothers. They have never attacked another nation. Chinese empire has never tried to take advantage of other people.

I wish I could say the same about India, but unfortunately they are the legacy of the British. Whether they realize it or not. If Indians could understand Pakistani position on Kashmir then we can be very close, but they don't want to. They prove that they are an aggressive state. Why? I have no clue.

Uneducated, derogatory & inflamtory remarks with no relevance to the subject at hand.

Reported.

Why should he be reported?

Instead your own shameless media should be reported, for creating fallacies of state rights.

I support Chinese brothers. They have never attacked another nation. Chinese empire has never tried to take advantage of other people.

there is a spot open for Asst. Secretary of SACC (South asian cheerleading committee)
interested?

I wish I could say the same about India

so tell me 1947, 65, 71, kargil which of these wars were started by india

Back
Top Bottom