What's new

China warns Philippines, Japan: ‘We won’t compromise on territory’

They won't stand a chance :lol:

Well, it depends on the Chinese plan, if its to occupy their territory they will definitely have a very hard time, but if its to inflict major damage they will meet less resistance, but I wouldn't say it would be walk in the park, when you are in your own ground things are different.

openly attacking is a bad idea, it means you are out of options and china is hardly out of options.

The two troublemakers, Japan and Phillipines, started it. First Japan provocatively nationalizing Diaoyu. Second, Phillpines coast guard try to impose their will against our fisherman leading us to cock their head.

Hahahaha so stupid face facts your claims are stupid and an insult to human intelligence troublemaker? Just look at a mirror save your warnings for some who gives flying F

Hahahaha so stupid face facts your claims are stupid and an insult to human intelligence troublemaker? Just look at a mirror save your warnings for some who gives flying F
yesterday Wang Yi said different thing to German foreign affair minister about chance to nego with Japan and Philippines.

Observe what German doing to China and Chinese response ... We see German is boss

This warning game is getting boring,first usa warnings ,now china warnings.If u threaten too many times,threat loses its potency.

Let them let chinese imperialist warn us knowing that if they do touch our ships they getting world war 3

AND CHINA WON'T.

Let the pinoys scurrying around like roaches.
The Vietminhs drinking their cow urine.
The Japs have their hentai, manga schoolgirls, soiled girl panties.

Last edited:
This is a masterpiece of Mental Masturbation.

Wow in the area of stupid expected from a chinaman

AND CHINA WON'T.

Let the pinoys scurrying around like roaches.
The Vietminhs drinking their cow urine.
The Japs have their hentai, manga schoolgirls, soiled girl panties.

Wow very cultured your parents must be so proud anyway did your parents drop on your head? anyway nice canadian flag i did not know they have that in china

Wow in the area of stupid expected from a chinaman

Wow very cultured your parents must be so proud anyway did your parents drop on your head? anyway nice canadian flag i did not know they have that in china

At least I know who my parents are. Do you? It would be difficult to pick them out from a pack of rats.

Last edited:
Talk to 24 of these babies.
attachment.php

Or in this case talk to these SSGNs that can still be equipped and armed with more than a hundred special weapons.
141808.jpg

images

Shhh, don't show and tell him these things! There's a small chance they might actually ruin his illusion that America's military tech is very primitive.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom