What's new

China wants to export J-20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan doesnt need to rush to the J20 which is a heavy and expensive fighter.PAF could choose to cooperate with CAC to work on a stealth JF17 variant"silent Thunder" with current available technologies:
1.AESA radar
2.More composite material to reduce the weight.The current JF17 used too less composite material,and it has a lot of potential to reduce the weight
3.redesigned nose like the J20 to siganificantlly redece the front RCS
4.fit with novel Chinese advance medium trust engine which is available around 2015 time frame
5.new advance electronic package
6.next genration PL serial AAMs
With these characters,the silent Thunder still is quite competable around 2015 to 2025 in southern Asia.Though the cost of silent Thunder will be much higher than the current one,but its still a high cost-effective than induction of 18 to 36 J20 for the PAF.And dont forget,China and Pakistan can cooperate to export the silent Thunder to other friendly nations which will also save the cost.

True.

China could also a few number of J-20 (say 5 to 10) on easy credit terms. By then, say 20 years, Pakistan economy would have completely transformed itself and return the loans.

China has developed J-20 to counter US (even if it is not to counter US). If it sells its new cutting edge technology to Pakistan that literally means handing its technology to US. Definitely US will have their hands on J-20 for sure.

And isn't US and Pakistan are good buddies too?

China has developed J-20 to counter US (even if it is not to counter US). If it sells its new cutting edge technology to Pakistan that literally means handing its technology to US. Definitely US will have their hands on J-20 for sure.

And isn't US and Pakistan are good buddies too?

that's fine. i don't think any chinese will loose sleep if US gets J-20. in fact, i think they'll just sell it outright to US.

Iran recently test ASM which looks like chinese C-802 in appearance, the difference is only in its paint, i forgot what the name of the missile. :azn:

From that point i also think that the so called Sofreh Mahi maybe the iran name for J-20. :cheers:

The missile is called the Noor. It is a modified variant of the C-802 with supposedly longer range.

The Sofreh Mahi actually incoporates two designs, a conventional F-22-style design and a delta design.

First flight of Sofreh Mahi was supposedly in 2008

Pakistan doesnt need to rush to the J20 which is a heavy and expensive fighter.PAF could choose to cooperate with CAC to work on a stealth JF17 variant"silent Thunder" with current available technologies:
1.AESA radar
2.More composite material to reduce the weight.The current JF17 used too less composite material,and it has a lot of potential to reduce the weight
3.redesigned nose like the J20 to siganificantlly redece the front RCS
4.fit with novel Chinese advance medium trust engine which is available around 2015 time frame
5.new advance electronic package
6.next genration PL serial AAMs
With these characters,the silent Thunder still is quite competable around 2015 to 2025 in southern Asia.Though the cost of silent Thunder will be much higher than the current one,but its still a high cost-effective than induction of 18 to 36 J20 for the PAF.And dont forget,China and Pakistan can cooperate to export the silent Thunder to other friendly nations which will also save the cost.

The "stealth JF-17" is actually the YFC-1E, built at CAC.

¾ªÎÅ£¡½â·Å¾ü½«×°±¸ÒþÉí°æYFC-1E¡°èÉÁú¡±Õ½»ú£¡-¾üÊÂ-CHNÇ¿¹úÍø

??????YFC-1E???????????? - ???? - ????????

ÖйúÒþÉí°æèÉÁúÐÔÄÜÊý¾ÝÆع⣬Ê×·ÉÖ¸ÈÕ¿É´ý-51¾üʹ۲ìÊÒ

It's funny because china buys more arms from russia than india does.
I think the J-20 should be exported to friends like Pakistan, but only the 5th gen air frame as there is nothing secret about stealth designs and friend nations could built their own customized version of the J-20 incorporating their own AESA Radars and probably a mix of western Electronic warefare suits, much like the MKI, heck if india wants a piece of the pie we could sell them the frame only I know they would be glad to have a real 5th gen air frame on which they could build the J-20 MKI wich would be many folds greater than the failed T-50...:china:

Yes it is.

And why wouldn't it be?

Why do you think the PLAAF has not inducted any JF-17s yet?

i thought the PLAAF didn't induct JF-17 because it didn't meet their requirements?

are there any official confirmations of the YFC-1??

I think the J-20 should be exported to friends like Pakistan, but only the 5th gen air frame as there is nothing secret about stealth designs and friend nations could built their own customized version of the J-20 incorporating their own AESA Radars and probably a mix of western Electronic warefare suits, much like the MKI, heck if india wants a piece of the pie we could sell them the frame only I know they would be glad to have a real 5th gen air frame on which they could build the J-20 MKI wich would be many folds greater than the failed T-50...:china:

Nah, we are happy with two seat version of this bad boy..:smitten:

YouTube - Russian Stealth Fighter (PAK FA) Footage

will you be happy flying THOSE bad boys if you knew you were going to be facing Raptors...:undecided:

India will never fight USA. If that happened..... RIP to the PAK FA.....:lol:

We are happy with the PAK FA.

i thought the PLAAF didn't induct JF-17 because it didn't meet their requirements?

are there any official confirmations of the YFC-1??

No, that's not the reason. In fact, the only choice for replacing the Q-5 and J-7 would be the JF-17.

They're simply waiting for the YFC-1E to unveil.

The PLAAF never officially confirms its aircraft. We get info from reports and Internet articles.

India will never fight USA. If that happened..... RIP to the PAK FA.....:lol:.
you say this now, that USA its trying to contain China by giving India the latest tech they have like Mature AESA radars, but that wont be the case for ever, everybody its an enemy to the USA at one point or another...:coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom