What's new

China wants to export J-20

Status
Not open for further replies.
China is marketing products in USA markets too.. I have earlier posted a thread on Heli bid to US..

Maybe export J-20 for US..
partyblower.gif

:usflag: :china::usflag::china:

Because u got something better(from SAC maybe :azn:), n the market for 5th gen fighter are to good to be ignored.

Iran could buy it.:P

Iran would probably go for the J-16 or the JH-7B.

They also claim to have their own 5th-generation stealth fighter called the Sofreh Mahi

Iran would probably go for the J-16 or the JH-7B.

They also claim to have their own 5th-generation stealth fighter called the Sofreh Mahi

Iran recently test ASM which looks like chinese C-802 in appearance, the difference is only in its paint, i forgot what the name of the missile. :azn:

From that point i also think that the so called Sofreh Mahi maybe the iran name for J-20. :cheers:

Pakistan probably won't buy it until India does or maybe if the arms race gets more serious at the pace things are going, it's going to be a while b4 anyone officially seriously considers this

well a single engin version wont hurt :azn:

i think pakistan should not worry about expenses...i dnt agree about single engin...pakistan should go for all innnnnn............
Allah says to FULLY PREPARE AGAINST UR ENEMIES BEFORE ANY THREAT.....

Pakistan probably won't buy it until India does or maybe if the arms race gets more serious at the pace things are going, it's going to be a while b4 anyone officially seriously considers this

i dnt agree...already PAF IS LEFT VERY FAR BEHIND IN TECHNOLOGY....
GIVING ANYMORE GAP IN TECHNOLOGY WILL CAUSE PAKISTAN SEVERE DAMAGE TO ITS DEFENCEEE....THIS IS VERY DIFICULT TIME FOR PAKISTAN....NO ONE KNOWS WAT HAPENS NEXTTT

Pakistan doesnt need to rush to the J20 which is a heavy and expensive fighter.PAF could choose to cooperate with CAC to work on a stealth JF17 variant"silent Thunder" with current available technologies:
1.AESA radar
2.More composite material to reduce the weight.The current JF17 used too less composite material,and it has a lot of potential to reduce the weight
3.redesigned nose like the J20 to siganificantlly redece the front RCS
4.fit with novel Chinese advance medium trust engine which is available around 2015 time frame
5.new advance electronic package
6.next genration PL serial AAMs
With these characters,the silent Thunder still is quite competable around 2015 to 2025 in southern Asia.Though the cost of silent Thunder will be much higher than the current one,but its still a high cost-effective than induction of 18 to 36 J20 for the PAF.And dont forget,China and Pakistan can cooperate to export the silent Thunder to other friendly nations which will also save the cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom