What's new

China wants to export J-20

Status
Not open for further replies.
This partially verifies it.

PLA never reports these projects. And we've got lots of articles on Chinese Internet on these projects.

I hope you do realize not every poster on Chinese military forums are uniformed servicemen.

It is UNOFFICIAL!!!!!

J-20 such a beast in ANY standard how can we sell it away so easyliy?

thats the point i was trying to make!its too cool to be sold like tomatoes!!!china should try to maintain some attitude on this one!or else people will think thats its just a paint job!!!

You should ask the Russians that question.
:smokin:
:cheers::cheers::cheers: i aksed and they said this!!!

Вы чертовски издеваешься надо мной?

Not really reliable information at this stage. Until the CAC says that the plane will be exported we really have no reason to believe this news.

We will get J-20 thats for sure...

But, only as counter to India .... that all we are to our ally China .... a COUNTERWEIGHT to check the rise of Indians ..... otherwise where else is the use of J-20... Afghanistan ???? ... anyone saying yes is surely kidding me.....

Its high time we understand our country's priorities (economic ones) first and not match India for everything they do.
:pakistan:

I hope you do realize not every poster on Chinese military forums are uniformed servicemen.

And I hope you realize that there are never official articles published on these projects.

It is UNOFFICIAL!!!!!

J-20 such a beast in ANY standard how can we sell it away so easyliy?

Because u got something better(from SAC maybe :azn:), n the market for 5th gen fighter are to good to be ignored.

Iran could buy it.:P

Disagree, no one exports 4th generation heavy fighters, too expensive, even at half the cost of F-22 it is far out of reach of most countries.

China's allies will get the plane for a discount price.

I think we can sell it.
Americans do not sell 5G heavy fighter, We should seize the market.

If all countries have the J-20 and DF-21D, the USA will not wage war everyday.
J-20 and DF-21D can protect world peace.

I think we can sell it.
Americans do not sell 5G heavy fighter, We should seize the market.

If all countries have the J-20 and DF-21D, the USA will not wage war everyday.
J-20 and DF-21D can protect world peace.

Americans do not sell 5g fighters ????

USA wants to sell Canada F-35 stealth jets.

guys selling or not remember a heavy PAF PILOT input to this machine ll be enabled .as a cosun of mine in PAF said china always welcoms PAFs experties .

Disagree, no one exports 4th generation heavy fighters, too expensive, even at half the cost of F-22 it is far out of reach of most countries.

Does that mean. . . No stealth fighter for Pak. . . :cray: :cray:

It means we must start building our own fighter. . . :lazy2: :lazy2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom