What's new

China vs. India: who’s winning?

China competes with the developed world
India is competing in the developing world.

Also India has lot of load regarding poverty,malnourishment, HDI,literacy etc

My Laptop is made in USA.
Microwave Japan
TV Japan.
Cell Phone USA

This is a complete lie. The US hasn't made a laptop this century unless you are using some $500,000 NSA made EMP resistent laptop only the president and military use. Same with the TV and microwave unless it's really old. Cell phone, maybe.

My US made USB flash drive (iron key) is $200 vs $7 for China.

This is a complete lie. The US hasn't made a laptop this century unless you are using some $500,000 NSA made EMP resistent laptop only the president and military use. Same with the TV and microwave unless it's really old. Cell phone, maybe.

he is not lying may be all of the goods he mentioned he bought 20 years ago

Lets go punk!!

url

o_rly.jpg

LOL such a liar, read the above post where an Indian was gloating and laughing about the atrocities during WW2.

Even our dear friend VARAD on this thread did the exact same thing earlier today.

It is far too common.

Indian gloating on WW2 never made sense to me. British (a tiny island) atrocities against their people didn't leave any survivors to talk about it.

That's because Chinese economic reforms were very minor to start with, and confined to very small regions of the country. Which were called "Special Economic Zones".

It only really started to take off nation-wide after 1990.

i heard hu jintao closed down lakhs of SEZ because they were not profitable or other problems. my intention is not to troll. please elaborate me that whether it has affected Chinese economy adversely or positively. thanks

there is no comparison..... China has worked very hard to be what it is today......India has still a long way to go....

its beter we dont compare and instead focus on what we can learn from China and Chinese people.

China has got the status of 1st tier country and we are yet to get it, maybe a decade more to go before we can be the present China...

but its also true that China alone cannot shift the economy from west to east, its India and China together who will drive world economy in future...

Yeah, I know North Koreans love 20 year old tube TVs from China. Maybe he's the same.
This is his US made cell phone.
7156c38341ef9c8f7ebb24549f5f.jpeg

that is a wireless phone and not a cell phone......you should be laughing at yourself

Why such threads come up when everyone knows the truth?

China is atleast a decade ahead of India if not more.And until something goes wrong will continue to be a decade ahead.

Most Indians and Chinese know that and accept that .It is only Pakistanis and trolls who come up gloating saying "MY DADDY IS STRONGEST"

I agree but there is this one thing in which we are number 1..that is CORRUPTION..... although Pakistan se Zardari saheb kafi competition de rahe hai par fir bhi swiss bank is ruled by Indians......:rofl:

You are absolutely correct I think there is a gene, specific to south Asian ppl that helps them excel in corruption. Sometimes I wish I could just press reset button

Pakistanis as usual taking pride in China's achievements because they have nothing to show for themselves .

The truth is you never know what is going to happen decades down the line . Nothing is guaranteed.

20 years ago did anyone Think China could ever challenge USA ?

Today here we are . So how can you say 20 years later there will be no surprises?

Right now China is winning , and it will do so atleast for the Next 20 years , after that you don't know . China may slow down , India growth may accelerate or vice-versa .

I aexpect Pakistani members do conduct such discussions but i consider Chinese as intelligent people and they should stay away from such discussions .

As for the article , The west just want us guys to fight when in reality both our countries are just trying to develop ourselves plus their media likes to create such situations on which Hollywood can make some blockbusters .

I am expecting some hollywood movies to come out in the near future and they will show Indians and Chinese fighting in them .I feel funny but i think us Indians will be the nice guys and the chinese maybe the bad guys . LOL

Or who knows after MRCA they may portray us Indians as the villains .:lol:

Back
Top Bottom