What's new

China vs. India: who’s winning?

Yeah, I know North Koreans love 20 year old tube TVs from China. Maybe he's the same.
This is his US made cell phone.
7156c38341ef9c8f7ebb24549f5f.jpeg

LOL...OMG my cousin was the first in my relatives to own a cell just like that and my relatives were envy of him!:rofl:

India has a lot to learn from China. Their single handed focus on economic growth is laudable. Although China has tremendous economic clout, it remains quiet on contentious issue like Arab Palestine, iran, libya etc. Hence it's marching ahead with minimum enemies. China is not the kind of neighbor you would want border issues with but our bad luck we have it. We should do whatever it takes to increase trade with China. I know China's friendship with Pakistan is a problem but India should not worry too much about it. If India and China could realize the potential of their ties, given that there is enough space in the world for both, it would be a big big achievement for the people of both the countries.

what you talking about? china a "good" country to have a land boarder issue with if you must have an issue with someone, in the vast majority of cases china gave up more than half the claims sometimes substantially more. indian-chinese boarder issue is clearly not about anyones nature, something else is at play there

We should be thinking big, which is to reach the stage where we are both in the win-win situation together. Afterall, we will be allies soon, so what the heck with all these obsolete comparisons. We should hang on tight together and challenge the waves like a pack of salmons. :bounce:

We should be thinking big, which is to reach the stage where we are both in the win-win situation together. Afterall, we will be allies soon, so what the heck with all these obsolete comparisons. We should hang on tight together and challenge the waves like a pack of salmons. :bounce:

I agree with Obambam, we should start to better cooperate on economic issues rather than playing cat and mouse

India first should think about churning out employable graduates. The american boot licking of Indians is being cried everywhere in USA and H1-B scams are now evident everywhere. How 12 million indians infiltrated USA to steal american jobs and industry. The american now realize that they have been cheated out of their jobs and industry by cunning indians and a massive backlash is on the way. India once again pathetically failed to win hearts and mind.

Silicon Valley Engineers Stuck in Immigration Reform Limbo - Mountain View, CA Patch

The rot in Indian education puts development in doubt: WSJ - LiveNewsIndia.com

Mere 25% graduates in India are employable: Mercer Consulting - Economy and Politics - livemint.com

Meanwhile i see a refreshing change in Saudi Arabia. The Chinese are arriving by dozens to drive indians out of many engineering and technical jobs and even mobile and laptop repair shops. Good because the Chinese can actually fix your broken stuff good rather than scamming your pocket..

Instead of India vs China it should be India AND China..we should promote friendly relations with china and our BULL$HIT media should stop projecting China as an enemy.

SO we can claim credit to their accomplishments and ride on their PR just like we are famous for everywhere..why make your own when eating other man pie is easier!

SO we can claim credit to their accomplishments and ride on their PR just like we are famous for everywhere..why make your own when eating other man pie is easier!

NO one in India claims upon Chinese achievements...India has done a good job but still there is a long way to go...

what you talking about? china a "good" country to have a land boarder issue with if you must have an issue with someone, in the vast majority of cases china gave up more than half the claims sometimes substantially more. indian-chinese boarder issue is clearly not about anyones nature, something else is at play there

You didn't get my point. All I'm saying is how I wish we could settle our border issues and focus on trade. It takes two hands to clap. In disputes between India and China, both countries have played a part. I'm not saying China is a "good" country. No country on earth is good or bad. Every country focusses on its self interests. All I'm saying is India should learn that from China.

The Arabs are largest suppliers of energy to the world..and they really trust the Chinese more than Indians any day..
Then is the GCC which has traditionally been closer to Pakistan and growing closer..A trade and mutual security pact is on the way..
Thirdly, Sino-Pakistan relations are very strong which makes them a confederated tri-party force together with GCC when dealing world affairs.
What happens on the oil front is fore runner to global policies.

India is fast cozying up to involve USA in regional politics a move opposed by both Asian powers ie: Russia and China.

Therefore, China is winning...

China is winning even though India gets help from USA !!!

India gets help from USA --- Open access to American market, open access to USA military technology.......etc etc

Open access to american markets - u dnt need that, u get billions of dollars for free as aid. BTW,everyone has open access to markets in capitalist economy of US, question is who can compete. We can, can you?

Open access to military tech - u also have it. see, u have the latest stealth tech for helicopters too now. and UCAV's... not even US knows them as well as you do. so dont complain

I think CHina has already won

Game is over

it is china turn for the next 50-60 years

Back
Top Bottom