What's new

China vs. India: who’s winning?

^^^ yeah anything is possible who knows within few years China becomes "what went wrong ??" country :P

China vs India

China - Winner[no doubt]
Result - Pakistan happy and China doesn't care.

India - Behind China but on the right direction and developing soon to catch up.

After India is on par with China.
Result - Pakistan very unhappy and China doesn't care has usual cause they'll be too busy catching up to the US.

i heard hu jintao closed down lakhs of SEZ because they were not profitable or other problems. my intention is not to troll. please elaborate me that whether it has affected Chinese economy adversely or positively. thanks

thats not all..there are many ghost cities too..

Ghost towns of China: Satellite images show cities lying completely deserted | Mail Online

but you must appreciate how they build these SEZ and cities...
in india there 2 major SEZ coming up GIFT city and Dholera SIR but speed is so slow that whole project will be complete only until 2020..

Why such threads come up when everyone knows the truth?

China is atleast a decade ahead of India if not more.And until something goes wrong will continue to be a decade ahead.

Most Indians and Chinese know that and accept that .It is only Pakistanis and trolls who come up gloating saying "MY DADDY IS STRONGEST"

Can you direct me to the source?

Source for trolling? or source for the highlighted quote?

The source to the highlighted quote so I can see who was the one responsible for trolling? The troll also happened to misinform the public into taking it seriously enough to pass it on as a source of legitimacy.

The source to the highlighted quote so I can see who was the one responsible for trolling? The troll also happened to misinform the public into taking it seriously enough to pass it on as a source of legitimacy.

HAha.. I wanted to highlight the bravado of trollers..

BTW
I remembered this line from an advertisement..for a healthy cooking oil...

I think the Indians in here should stop picking on Pakistan. Pakistan has problems but so does India. As matter in fact, there are more poor and more sanitary problems in Indian than compare to Pakistan. So there is no need to bring up Pakistan constantly when someone India is being compare to others.

"China vs. India: who’s winning?"

I think given what I copy/paste below, China is winning. For the moment.

Why? Because I have never seen China produces such types of internet guys. And these words are typically made in India that I encountered other days in Indian forums.

I've been engaged in some very heated and even extremely bitter arguments with people from other countries. The moment I saw the ugliest words unlikely to be written by even the lowest mind of living organs, and I convinced myself "this is it", some Indians can always surprise me in breaking the record by being even lower.

BTW, I feel sorry for this poor guy consumed in such burning fire from the hell of hatred. May your God(s) bless you!

your mama and tht little slut aisha were sucking the co*k of the devil and aisha got pregnant with the devils baby and took a large sh!t to reveal the pedophile muhammhead

hey you dirty chink keep sucking halal co*k

:rofl:

sala chini bastard :lol:

Dong ching chong mong wong fong slit eyed ...

he cant he's a common 2 cent china man

HERRO WE GIVE YOU FRY RICE AND ORANGE CHICKEN

maderchod pussystanis need chinks to back them up :rofl:

teri allah ki gandh maro

your a bloody slit eyed chink fuc*ing 2 cent china man

India and China are two different cultures with two different style of government systems to fit their needs on how consolidate their resources effectively. The world can learn a lot from these two growing superpowers. I'm glad to see both are doing well in their own way to steer more people in this world out of starvation even when the population and pollution are an ever increasing challenge.

Back
Top Bottom