What's new

China vs India -- from Japan's point of view

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread's title is misleading and needs to be closed. It's not a view of any Japanese person and was simply published in Japan times, by an American write of Chinese-American ethnicity.

This thread's title is misleading and needs to be closed. It's not a view of any Japanese person and was simply published in Japan times, by an American write of Chinese-American ethnicity.

How is elvis Esparza a chinese name?

give me a break. All you do is said what I said. But as a Taiwanese American, I know that many Americans from East Asia have the same view as me for Chinese and Indians. Your obnoxious attitute just proven my point.

i know several ppl from abroad, and many of my frnds who have said chinese like u are just not welcome.... Indians are much better and more desired....
as chinese u r bound to be biased...open ur eyes..

and ur kind of attitude is precisely why chinese are not welcome..

i know several ppl from abroad, and many of my frnds who have said chinese like u are just not welcome.... Indians are much better and more desired....
as chinese u r bound to be biased...open ur eyes..

and ur kind of attitude is precisely why chinese are not welcome..

your friends are a bunch of racists and it appears to be rubbing off on you as well, try opening your eyes

your friends are a bunch of racists and it appears to be rubbing off on you as well, try opening your eyes

that is what the general perception is...what can i do....i infact like common chinese... it is the ccp that i dislike(even the chinese dislike but cant do much) n thngs associated with it...

that is what the general perception is...what can i do....i infact like common chinese... it is the ccp that i dislike(even the chinese dislike but cant do much) n thngs associated with it...

Now that your racist A$$ is exposed. You profess to like Chinese people. Do you expect people to believe you? Good luck.

:what:

Japan does not cares its population is direct decendents of Chinese population

Why would they care they are juts ashamed becasue of their war crimes in ww2 but they want to move forward and forget this and build new business relation with China ;)

Its North Korea that worries them due to constant nuclear missile tests overs their air space

Chinese people do not and will not translate last names. As first name is relatively not as important in Chinese culture, or even Western culture for that matter, people would come up with the first name but maintain the sound of the Chinese last name.

So the person that wrote the article that start this thread, elvis Esparza, is not a Chinese name.

A country with 1+ billion population (1/6th of the humanity) and growing at a rate of 8% per annum cannot be termed insignificant. It would be foolish if anyone think that way.

Anyway the article is about predicting the future. It predicts that China could be a Superpower replacing US. US is sole current Superpower

I am deeply impressed by Indian's optimistics, they have 100% confidence in the future but they pay no attention to current social problems.

This BS has been flooding in internet like an ugly excuses for Indian Chinese haters…

Those fools never know that nearly 10% of the Chinese people are CPC members, and 99% of those CPC members are ordinary workers, peasants, migrate laborers…

Now those fools would say they love ordinary Chinese people but hate 10% of them…

Incredible…

In fact, ordinary CPC members are far better than democratic Indian political thugs.

How is elvis Esparza a chinese name?

jst like chu young woo can become a faithful guy in america so can be a yang mu fu be a elvis esparza in america.dats the point u people cant even carry ur own name in other countries n talk abt respect...what a joke u r

I am deeply impressed by Indian's optimistics, they have 100% confidence in the future but they pay no attention to current social problems.

u can take care of ur problems first before lecturing other talk abt social problems,jst by copy pasting and stealing technology u wont be the next superpower neither will u have freedom...

jst like chu young woo can become a faithful guy in america so can be a yang mu fu be a elvis esparza in america.dats the point u people cant even carry ur own name in other countries n talk abt respect...what a joke u r

U r the joking guy, elvis esparza is not even a traditional English name. How come those overseas chinese use such names. In fact, many of them are trying to intergrate themselves to local communities in US,they often choose common British Names when they go to school or work, with a Chinese name just used in the family.

u can take care of ur problems first before lecturing other talk abt social problems,jst by copy pasting and stealing technology u wont be the next superpower neither will u have freedom...

Sounds interesting, you were the guy coming to argue in the section(China Defence) of forum. I have every reason to talk in our place.

China not only has four time nominal GDP that of India(two and a half times in terms of purchase power), but also we have faster economic growth compared to India.

Yes, we admit that there is great challenge in our way to superpower, it is difficult to sustain the fast economic growth. Elite Indians don't deny these facts we are far ahead of them in all fields, but they still insisited that they will win the long time competition. and they can list reasons blablabla……

In my opinion, India will have great social problem even in food. Who can feed so many indians? You valued so-called Indian style hungry-freedom is out of our consideration in any cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom