What's new

China vs India -- from Japan's point of view

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, you are right, thanks for reminding me, since you might be some low caste one, cos i heard it bring bad luck by just communicate with one, please come back and talk to me if you can prove your caste, you know it ain't worth the risk, right?
Btw, is it ready for export yet? how much it cost?:hang2: :D

what is ur caste or ethnicity by the way let me guess,,choo,wong .woo,lee, anyways that doesnt make u any better than a normal cockroach eater chinese idiot scum whose IQ is in negetives...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

^^ honestly, what is the name of that psycho hospital you just escaped from?

the name is maoist communist hospital,the same in which ur mother gave birth to u,is she still there???well lookin at u i wouldnt be surprised if ur entire family is there,somehow u have managed to escape.dont worry rahul will reunite u with ur family

Nationalism of any colour is ugly. This is a pointless discussion. So what if you can prove one country is better than another, does this impact your personal worth? No one gets anything from arguments like this.

Impact on my personal worth? :blink:

Shame on you!!

Now try this, buddy:

just take this rare experiences of interacting with Indian friends as charity work like I do, oke? Then you'll feel much better.

It's not about money, but all about sympathy!

Sympathy, you know? For Christ's sake, just look at those miles upon miles of slums they are living in...

or just look at 1 piece of data alone that more than 50% of Indian children are stunted according to the UN...

that's more than 1/2 of adult Indians growing up stunted! ...

that's more than 1/2 of our dear Indian friends of PDF here are stunted, statistically!

Don't you feel sympathetic towards Indians?

No? not even a little bit? :hitwall: And you talked about "personal wealth"?

Think about it:

Our dear Indian friends are so poor that they're happy to take cow pee as soft drink! My tears are almost coming out whenever I think about it;

And some of our dear Indian friends here in PDF are so stunted that they even claim that "India is a democracy". Man, I don't know you, but I feel so heartbroken when I heard this that I decide to donate a couple of Rupee to Charity Fund for People of India one fo these days. :pop:

This web site has lost its purpose as the trolls has turn it into racial attack site. Its time to get back to the thread title of China/India from Japanese perspective. Otherwise, I request that the mods close this site.

what is ur caste or ethnicity by the way let me guess,,choo,wong .woo,lee, anyways that doesnt make u any better than a normal cockroach eater chinese idiot scum whose IQ is in negetives...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

We don't have a caste system among the chinese society. Though if I were to guess I would say that you are from Viasya caste or above.

dude India is not like communist nation which just build one ot two cities of gold and left rest of country far far behind......

India is a democracy and all states get their fair share...so there can be gap b/w two cities development but not that big...

India cant pick a area and develope it specifically like shanghai or beijing and leave rest of country behind...

The gap b/w shanghai and beijing and rest of China is ENORMOUS...
smthng u wont find in India..

What are you trying to prove? Visit China first before giving your comments!

I believe you will pee your pant when you go to China! If you are too poor to do that, just check on some other city highlighted in pdf. China 3rd tier city is much better than India 1st tier city.

Calm down, my dear, did you drink your soft pop yet? if its not working good for you, have another bottle, i heard its helpful for people suffered from stunt growth at their brain.:cheers:
And please don't take your frustration for the long wait with 650 million of your countrymen, best wishes for you to get one before you die.:smitten:
Oh, don't be jealous about me getting 50 cent per post, you got a piece of dry cow dung for each of your troll post, thats not too bad, soon you will able to built yourself a cow dung hut, isn't that great?
Best of luck pal.:azn:

Don't argue with him, he may be not a real Indian and makes no sense all the time. I know many Indians who have been in China for many times. They admire the achievements China and India attained this twenty years.

I have never seen such a impolite Indian guy like him.

We shouldn't be name calling each other's races over what Rahul has said. I'm sure his comments does not represent the Indian community as a whole. We should be having intelligent debates amongst ourselves. If Rahul feels that Chinese are the un-welcomed in the world well that's his call, I am sure we more intelligent readers among us would know better. We should not let him drag us down to his level.

Agree.:smitten:

What are you trying to prove? Visit China first before giving your comments!

I believe you will pee your pant when you go to China! If you are too poor to do that, just check on some other city highlighted in pdf. China 3rd tier city is much better than India 1st tier city.
china only has 1 or 2 good cities..rest of cuntry ppl in villages comparable to a average african country...visit India before u comment..

India has done far far better job then China..the wealth is not concentrated in just 1 or 2 cities as in China..

If it helps settles the score I can post some pictures of Indian Cities and China Cities I traveled thru and let the audience make a fair comparison.

I suggest
1. Hyderabad - India (Worked there for a year)
- population of 6 Million if included with Secunderabad
- No Subway network
- GDP per capita was US$6,428

2. City of Nanning - China (stayed for 3 days while en route to Hanoi)
- population of 6.4 Million
- No Subway network
- GDP per capita was US$2,147

Just street pictures of buildings and infrastructure.

How about it?

Last edited:
^^ random street photos? Plz do, and thank you. I can't wait to see them!

Never heard about Naning though, but is Hyderabad ( IT call center stuffs) the best India has to offer?

China is more developed and fast growing than india but with a price, 'freedom of the citizen '
we are a democracy and we cant have the same speed of decision making and application in china because it takes a long time to get things done in democracy.its a bad side but we still prefer democracy.

Thread derailed beyond belief, I do not even know what is being discussed here but why is my name being used.

I am closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom