What's new

China vs India -- from Japan's point of view

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds interesting, you were the guy coming to argue in the section(China Defence) of forum. I have every reason to talk in our place.

China not only has four time nominal GDP that of India(two and a half times in terms of purchase power), but also we have faster economic growth compared to India.

Yes, we admit that there is great challenge in our way to superpower, it is difficult to sustain the fast economic growth. Elite Indians don't deny these facts we are far ahead of them in all fields, but they still insisited that they will win the long time competition. and they can list reasons blablabla……

In my opinion, India will have great social problem even in food. Who can feed so many indians? You valued so-called Indian style hungry-freedom is out of our consideration in any cases.

Well said bro, give him a break though, his attitude problem probably resulted from childhood stunt growth and having too much mud for dinner.:china:

Sounds interesting, you were the guy coming to argue in the section(China Defence) of forum. I have every reason to talk in our place.

China not only has four time nominal GDP that of India(two and a half times in terms of purchase power), but also we have faster economic growth compared to India.

Yes, we admit that there is great challenge in our way to superpower, it is difficult to sustain the fast economic growth. Elite Indians don't deny these facts we are far ahead of them in all fields, but they still insisited that they will win the long time competition. and they can list reasons blablabla……

In my opinion, India will have great social problem even in food. Who can feed so many indians? You valued so-called Indian style hungry-freedom is out of our consideration in any cases.

China is pressure cooker. It will burst at anytime. CPC is just suppressing it without burst.

If ordinary Chinese people condition is good, why would they restrict/control media to other country.

- Warrior

China as a nation has a gone a long way forward.The only system hampering them today is the lack of transperency in your dealings.The more China opens up in front of the world more will be its acceptability.India is also on the golden runway to the future.The future holds for both India and China to take center stage in the world.

China as a nation has a gone a long way forward.The only system hampering them today is the lack of transperency in your dealings.The more China opens up in front of the world more will be its acceptability.India is also on the golden runway to the future.The future holds for both India and China to take center stage in the world.

The 21st century still belongs to America. Chinese century won't start until 2100 at earliest. However, I do see China become #1 in economy in 20 years. But in terms of political influence, military projection and cultural outreach, China is still a long way to go before getting into the rear view mirror of the US.

As for India, I do not see it reaching #2 in any of the category listed above. Its just unrealistic optimism from the Indian members about becoming a super power in the near future. First and foremost, the economic growth in India is not a miracle compare to what had happened in the rest of Asia in the last 50 years. So its not something to brag about. Its a norm that in order to survive in Asia, a country must experience enormous growth. Otherwise, the country will cease to exist. So India better keep up its growth just to stay as a viable country. Otherwise, it will disintegrate. The same goes with China.

China is pressure cooker. It will burst at anytime. CPC is just suppressing it without burst.

If ordinary Chinese people condition is good, why would they restrict/control media to other country.

- Warrior

I'm sure the CPC is doing a damn better job then any bunch of democratically elected but corrupt politicians.

Also its ridiculous to compare the media restriction to the condition of the people in the country. The Singapore government controls the media as well but we enjoy great infrastructure and safety. And if you're referring to the disadvantaged population in China every country including India has that.

Now that your racist A$$ is exposed. You profess to like Chinese people. Do you expect people to believe you? Good luck.

i dont mean to hear from a racist these kind of words....who is always being racist against India....

show me racist word i used...or get lost... i just told u the reality of how chinese ppl are perceived in foreign countries....its not in my hands...

The 21st century still belongs to America. Chinese century won't start until 2100 at earliest. However, I do see China become #1 in economy in 20 years. But in terms of political influence, military projection and cultural outreach, China is still a long way to go before getting into the rear view mirror of the US.

As for India, I do not see it reaching #2 in any of the category listed above. Its just unrealistic optimism from the Indian members about becoming a super power in the near future. First and foremost, the economic growth in India is not a miracle compare to what had happened in the rest of Asia in the last 50 years. So its not something to brag about. Its a norm that in order to survive in Asia, a country must experience enormous growth. Otherwise, the country will cease to exist. So India better keep up its growth just to stay as a viable country. Otherwise, it will disintegrate. The same goes with China.

best ignored...u r a troll now plz change ur username and register again... :rofl:

i dont mean to hear from a racist these kind of words....who is always being racist against India....

show me racist word i used...or get lost... i just told u the reality of how chinese ppl are perceived in foreign countries....its not in my hands...

You are a racist for attacking others by using terms like

"Indians are much better and more desired...." than East Asians. That is racist in its purest form. You are saying one race is more desirable than another.

I was talking about India vs other countries. That doesn't constitute racism. When talk about India's economic miracle is nothing special, that is not racism. You make racial attacks as I'm from Taiwan, that is racism. Say no to racism or go back to praise yourself in Bharat Rakshat.

best ignored...u r a troll now plz change ur username and register again... :rofl:

If you cannot handle the truth about your mighty India and that it has no chance to be #1, then go some where else that only praise India and worship India.

Have you ever though that this is not a forum for you. This is a Pakistani forum. I do not like to judge people base on their country of origin but you talk as if you are in Bharat Rakshat. please check the URL address and observe that this is a Pakistani forum. If you cannot handle that fact, go some where esle.

I wonder what the hell wrong with you, a regular troller on any thread thats related with China, i bet 99% of your post is China bashing troll posts, hardly every you are interesting on any Indian thread, the worst of all, never post with any source to back your craps.

I could easily assume you are not even an Indian, probably a Chinese hater with mental problem, now get the .... out of my face for good, go and eat some mud and a bottle of your indigenous soft drink for good health sake.:tup: :partay:

i also don't know if rahul is actually indian or not. the indian passenger on my train was extremely well behaved and dressed sophisticatedly but not gaudily, more than i can say for whites. maybe rahul is actually british?

I do have respect for the capability of China. Being from the same culture and civilization as Japan, South Korea and Taiwan, if China achieve what these country can do, it would be enormous. Most of these countries are not a big fan of China. But they do not disrepect China

Where as many people from India prefer to talk big, bigger than what India had accomplished. That is why many people do not have as much respect for India, especially its neighbors. Respect must be earned, not demanded. Talk less and accomplish more will earn you respect.

"Indians are much better and more desired...." than East Asians

you are racist:
That is why many people do not have as much respect for India, especially its neighbors
and you are a hypocrite coz u were the one to use the stamet like above first and u conveniently forget bout it... typical....

you are a liar and can put words into others mouth and u even change others statements:
"Indians are much better and more desired...." than East Asians

I never said East Asians...i said Chinese...

ur behaviour like being a hypocrite, racist against India and being a liar and distortion of others statements.... and labelling false charges against others but forgetting ur own lines conveniently is all exposed....

If you cannot handle the truth about your mighty India and that it has no chance to be #1, then go some where else that only praise India and worship India.

Have you ever though that this is not a forum for you. This is a Pakistani forum. I do not like to judge people base on their country of origin but you talk as if you are in Bharat Rakshat. please check the URL address and observe that this is a Pakistani forum. If you cannot handle that fact, go some where esle.

so China is number 1...joke of century...is that irks u coz i dont accept it....go to some your chinese only forum....this is not ur chinese home forums where u can spread false rumours... and allowed to spread malicious things about India....
u can fool the chinese and keep them misinformed by your network of 50 cent and not the world ppl...

Last edited:
I wonder what the hell wrong with you, a regular troller on any thread thats related with China, i bet 99% of your post is China bashing troll posts, hardly every you are interesting on any Indian thread, the worst of all, never post with any source to back your craps.

I could easily assume you are not even an Indian, probably a Chinese hater with mental problem, now get the .... out of my face for good, go and eat some mud and a bottle of your indigenous soft drink for good health sake.:tup: :partay:
lying is a art perfected by you 50 cent members.... quote me on all of China's threads and i will quit PDF..... or u quit PDF....
dont show ur face again on PDF now...
infact it is ur half brother faithful guy, who is faithfully trolling on each and every imp India thread...:rofl::rofl:(under a false flag of us and taiwan..whereas u can see if there is any anti china post he is the first with blood boiling over it..poor chinese cant control his emotions...doesnt even have the guts to be a chinese and then make his posts....:rofl:..timid little chinese...)

lying is a art perfected by you 50 cent members.... quote me on all of China's threads and i will quit PDF..... or u quit PDF....
dont show ur face again on PDF now...
infact it is ur half brother faithful guy, who is faithfully trolling on each and every imp India thread...:rofl::rofl:(under a false flag of us and taiwan..whereas u can see if there is any anti china post he is the first with blood boiling over it..poor chinese cant control his emotions...doesnt even have the guts to be a chinese and then make his posts....:rofl:..timid little chinese...)

Calm down, my dear, did you drink your soft pop yet? if its not working good for you, have another bottle, i heard its helpful for people suffered from stunt growth at their brain.:cheers:
And please don't take your frustration for the long wait with 650 million of your countrymen, best wishes for you to get one before you die.:smitten:
Oh, don't be jealous about me getting 50 cent per post, you got a piece of dry cow dung for each of your troll post, thats not too bad, soon you will able to built yourself a cow dung hut, isn't that great?
Best of luck pal.:azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom