What's new

China versus India - a thorough analysis

Indian food? mmm, I don't like watery food that mix everything. I had once and that's enough for me, lol. I actually prefer middle eastern cuisine and Greek too, but not a fan of Italian food.

what you sayin bro? Curry is the best ^_^ Even the chinese restaurants here have started serving curry :D that butter chicken and naan beat chow mien any day :P

no thanks

why should we go to a place like india when we have all we want in China!

Keep all the dissenting folks from Xizang as much as you can. They are free to come back. In fact, after reaching india, lots of these folks have come to the realization that india is a big rubbish smelly dump site which is contrary to the fast developing clean Xizang! And yes if I can find the source I'll post it here.

It has been a while - did you find the source? Or was it just some B.S. mouthed by some Communist, state controlled media-outlet in China?

Making a China and India comparison to one of the United States and Mexico would only be valid if the USA is China, and India is Mexico.

Anyone who has been to both countries knows exactly what I'm talking about. China's poorest province is slightly richer than the average Indian one, while India's richest state is not even equal to the average Chinese province.

And indeed, of all of the indicators in the original post, India is behind by a very significant margin in every one of them. It would do you good to not embarrass yourself with such talk, as it would be the equivalent of a Mexican lecturing an American on their lack of civilization.

However misled you might be, you are entitled to your opinion. Of course, we in India have always continued to offer refuge to our poor and starving Chinese friends since time immemorial - that is why there is a Chinatown in Calcutta till date but there will never be an Indiatown in China - people always move to greener pastures. In fact, I am sure that if more Chinese people come here - it will be better for many urban Indians - it will solve the servant and domestic help crisis - a market that has been cornered by Bangladeshis of late.

funny that quaility of individuals from Korea , China , Malaysia I encounter in my real life is way higher than I encounter on this forum. Why would a Korean talk like this , citizens of advanced nations donot behave like this , this behavior is reserved for failed states. What bothers you guys buddy ? Are you even Korean ?

Look at it from their perspective - if you were a Chinese, would you also not be ashamed and embarrassed? It is only natural to be ashamed to be Chinese. So give the poor guys some leeway.

Guys forget everything else, does india have enough sanitation for its people? Not for even half of it. That's shameful for a country like india.

I sow a video of Hasan Nisar. He was quoting an incident of a time when Pakistan and BD was one country. Once some sanitary goods was received from US. BD minister requested Pakistani ministers to give some of it to BD. Pakistani Minister mocked BD minister and said that why do they need it. Pakistani minister said "Tum log to kelo ke zund ke pichhe bhi apana kam pata sakte Ho". So sanitation is not and will not be a problem for BD so far as they grows Banan (as per the extension of logic of Pakistani Minister).

And yes your country receives the aid and soft loan from a country which lacks sanitation. What is the level of your country?

no thanks

why should we go to a place like india when we have all we want in China!

Keep all the dissenting folks from Xizang as much as you can. They are free to come back. In fact, after reaching india, lots of these folks have come to the realization that india is a big rubbish smelly dump site which is contrary to the fast developing clean Xizang! And yes if I can find the source I'll post it here.

Its better to live in a smelly place than the cancer villages of China.

Inside China's 'cancer villages' | World news | theguardian.com
China's toxic harvest: Growing tainted food in "cancer villages" | Marketplace.org

Major industrialized countries have experienced environment issues.

Industrial pollution 'costs UK billions each year' | Environment | The Guardian

Compared to millions of people starving to death, we have did a good job bettering common people's living standard.

India is No 3 economy so far as PPP is concern.

Poverty level is substantially reduced in last decade.

India’s poverty level falls to record 22%: Planning Commission - Livemint.

The low GDP is evident from the fact that Rs has devaluation in recent time. If Rupee shoot up to Rs 30 a dollar we shall see this figures totally different. I hope that this can happen. I have seen Rupee shooting up against dollar from Re 49 to 42 a dollar in vajpayee era.

No doubt China is ahead of us but not as ahead as it appears from DATA. And Chinese DATA are not very reliable. Last year they overstated GDP by $900 Bn. Pl see link bellow.

Chinese president Xi Jinping recently said that the government would stop tying promotions of local government officials to GDP performance alone. This is important because local leaders under pressure to produce high economic output are much more prone to spending wastefully and in ways that harm the environment.

Although this was hailed as a big breakthrough when Xi made the pronouncement, the last government made similar promises. Here’s a look at how effective those were:

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...-gdp-900-billion-last-year.html#ixzz2cOF2pc6t

I assume you are referring to the similarities in China and Zimbabwe - the authoritarian rule, the lack of civic freedoms, the forcible occupation of land and the general lack of respect for human rights - all these make the comparisons between China and Zimbabwe much easier because of the common background - but we can still compare China to a more open society like India.

Both countries are censorland, one can even write a book "Chinese in the Censorland" :lol:

Major industrialized countries have experienced environment issues.

Industrial pollution 'costs UK billions each year' | Environment | The Guardian

Compared to millions of people starving to death, we have did a good job bettering common people's living standard.

Millions of people are dying in China due to cancer every year. Most of the countries follow strict environmentalist policies, but such policies don't exist for China.

That is very sad - I guess China like other authoritarian countries does not mind killing its own people for "progress". What is different of course is that while in other nations, the people would rise against such a government - the Chinese people are too meek to stand up for themselves - whether it is the Emperors, whether it is the Japanese or whether it is the CCP - Chinese people will never rise up.

Both countries are censorland, one can even write a book "Chinese in the Censorland" :lol:

Millions of people are dying in China due to cancer every year. Most of the countries follow strict environmentalist policies, but such policies don't exist for China.

And does it exist for India? Before you talk down another country. You need to see where you stand. The problem is that India has virtually no industries but the pollution is almost as bad as China.

And does it exist for India? Before you talk down another country. You need to see where you stand. The problem is that India has virtually no industries but the pollution is almost as bad as China.

Pollution is too worse in China compared to India.

Pollution is too worse in China compared to India.

Pollution is only far worse in a few area. But in most places its almost the same. But of course, its the few areas that make the news.

And it is not as if the Chinese people can do anything about the pollution either. They are basically simple minded peasants who will never question any authority.

Pollution is only far worse in a few area. But in most places its almost the same. But of course, its the few areas that make the news.

Cancer villages don't exist in India, those are widespread in China.

And it is not as if the Chinese people can do anything about the pollution either. They are basically simple minded peasants who will never question any authority.

Have you seen this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cancer villages don't exist in India, those are widespread in China.

Have you seen this.

No I have not. But it does not surprise me at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom