What's new

China versus India - a thorough analysis

They are happy to hide behind others flags and think the some body's achievements as theirs, These guys are day dreamers who happens to be ashamed of their own country's flags.

you imply that most of the Europeans , Koreans , Chinese and Malays and Turks that show unexplainable animosity towards India are actually Pakistanis. WellI buy that argument. :toast_sign:

However misled you might be, you are entitled to your opinion. Of course, we in India have always continued to offer refuge to our poor and starving Chinese friends since time immemorial - that is why there is a Chinatown in Calcutta till date but there will never be an Indiatown in China - people always move to greener pastures. In fact, I am sure that if more Chinese people come here - it will be better for many urban Indians - it will solve the servant and domestic help crisis - a market that has been cornered by Bangladeshis of late.

I've been to both countries.

You may dream of those "servants" you were referring to, but a dream it will always be. India is at least 50 years behind China, if not quite a bit more. Compare the streets of Shanghai and Beijing to that of Mumbai and Delhi. There is zero comparison between the two.

What is the immigration rate of Chinese to India? You are obviously lying, as there are not that many Americans migrating into Mexico, compared to the reverse. Apparently most of the so-called Chinese refugees are actually Tibetans, which is understandable.

Regardless, all you are doing is lying to yourself when you make India, a country which is poorer than many African countries, look like American in the face of a middle-income country like China.

Like I've said, I've been to both countries. They are not even in the same league. It's not an opinion; it's a fact of life.

funny that quaility of individuals from Korea , China , Malaysia I encounter in my real life is way higher than I encounter on this forum. Why would a Korean talk like this , citizens of advanced nations donot behave like this , this behavior is reserved for failed states. What bothers you guys buddy ? Are you even Korean ?

Dude, is there something wrong with you? I responded to a comment from an Indian saying that Bangladeshis don't have toilets.

Stop being so oversensitive. Go and ask the Indian guy why he was such a "meanie" to the Bangladeshis.

So now it is subjectively analysed data ....

You mongolian idiot ...

Stupid 3rd world idiot. You come to Singapore and then you talk like that... :omghaha:

Deport yourself back to your slum.

you imply that most of the Europeans , Koreans , Chinese and Malays and Turks that show unexplainable animosity towards India are actually Pakistanis. WellI buy that argument. :toast_sign:

Well there are some chinese who hates us but these days we find BD guys also doing false flag operations.

I sow a video of Hasan Nisar. He was quoting an incident of a time when Pakistan and BD was one country. Once some sanitary goods was received from US. BD minister requested Pakistani ministers to give some of it to BD. Pakistani Minister mocked BD minister and said that why do they need it. Pakistani minister said "Tum log to kelo ke zund ke pichhe bhi apana kam pata sakte Ho". So sanitation is not and will not be a problem for BD so far as they grows Banan (as per the extension of logic of Pakistani Minister).

And yes your country receives the aid and soft loan from a country which lacks sanitation. What is the level of your country?

Good one mate, may be the guy who is spewing anti India B.S should know this point.

Here is a simple comparison between Lhasa, Xizang (Tibet) under China rules versus Dharamsala, (called Small Lhasa) under india rules:

Dharamsala (the home of dissident folks from Xizang (Tibet))

5.jpeg

6.jpeg

8.jpg

12.jpg

DharamsalaStreet500.img_assist_custom.jpg

168Dharamsala.JPG

monksadhubeggar.jpg

7738969-mcleod-ganj-dharamsala--august-11-main-street-of-the-city-on-august-11-2010-in-dharamsala-himachal-p.jpg

IMG_2940_2.jpg

sdas20120321-tibetan-dharamsala-1089.jpg

Pollution is only far worse in a few area. But in most places its almost the same. But of course, its the few areas that make the news.

Similar is the case in India. Due to just four or five states entire nation is forced to carry the tag of a third world country :hitwall:

So the rest of the states are high-income developed economies? India does not have a single state with a GDP per capita over $6,000.

This time I support you. Some people are like politicians. Will push the blame on others and sit comfortably. 'I am not the culprit, check them. They are doing all nonsense. We are good from our side' attitude.

why dont indians simply admit that there is no comparison between china and india regarding developemnt
china simply is in most of the sectors 5-6 times more developed than india

This time I support you. Some people are like politicians. Will push the blame on others and sit comfortably. 'I am not the culprit, check them. They are doing all nonsense. We are good from our side' attitude.

A one-party state is better when the population is uneducated and far less intelligent than the elites, as long as it's a meritocratic and an uncorrupt one-party state (sort of like Singapore, or S. Korea and Taiwan in the old days). Giving a bunch of illiterate, low-income, pre-industrial people the same right to move the nation in a specific direction as those of the highly educated, high IQ, super-intelligent population is unbelievably stupid.

Until a country has become a high-income and developed economy, with a prosperous and well-educated workforce, democracy should remain only a future plan (like I predict for China).

And before anyone says that the Europeans did just fine with the same Western liberal democratic system, I'd have to say you don't know what you are talking about. Westerners were very elitist up until the post-WWII era, and they were right to do be so. Until a population is smart enough to take matters into their own hands, the country's direction should remain in the hands of those that know exactly what they are doing about it.

See countries like Egypt, Tunisia, Libya, etc. and what the Arab Spring has havoced on their populations. At least Mubarak was sustaining 6% GDP growth continuously, for three decades. Today, the Egyptians have been protesting and murdering each other like violent barbarians, and for three years straight. They do not have the education, personalities, or intellect needed to control their nation yet (GDP PPP per capita of ~$6,000), and nor does India (and to be honest, nor does China yet).

A one-party state is better when the population is uneducated and far less intelligent than the elites, as long as it's a meritocratic and an uncorrupt one-party state (sort of like Singapore, or S. Korea and Taiwan in the old days). Giving a bunch of illiterate, low-income, pre-industrial people the same right to move the nation in a specific direction as those of the highly educated, high IQ, super-intelligent population is unbelievably stupid.

Until a country has become a high-income and developed economy, with a prosperous and well-educated workforce, democracy should remain only a future plan (like I predict for China).

And before anyone says that the Europeans did just fine with the same Western liberal democratic system, I'd have to say you don't know what you are talking about. Westerners were very elitist up until the post-WWII era, and they were right to do be so. Until a population is smart enough to take matters into their own hands, the country's direction should remain in the hands of those that know exactly what they are doing about it.

See countries like Egypt, Tunisia, Libya, etc. and what the Arab Spring has havoced on their populations. At least Mubarak was sustaining 6% GDP growth continuously, for three decades. Today, the Egyptians have been protesting and murdering each other like violent barbarians, and for three years straight. They do not have the education, personalities, or intellect needed to control their nation yet (GDP PPP per capita of ~$6,000), and nor does India (and to be honest, nor does China yet).

More or less I agree with you, probably not on a couple of points, but anyways that doesn't matter as everyone is not aligned while in a discussion.

Back
Top Bottom