What's new

China versus India - a thorough analysis

India vs Japan would be interesting. Also India vs Italy due to recent incident between the 2 where India claims to have economically muscled Italy into submission.

I've been to both countries.

You may dream of those "servants" you were referring to, but a dream it will always be. India is at least 50 years behind China, if not quite a bit more. Compare the streets of Shanghai and Beijing to that of Mumbai and Delhi. There is zero comparison between the two.

What is the immigration rate of Chinese to India? You are obviously lying, as there are not that many Americans migrating into Mexico, compared to the reverse. Apparently most of the so-called Chinese refugees are actually Tibetans, which is understandable.

Regardless, all you are doing is lying to yourself when you make India, a country which is poorer than many African countries, look like American in the face of a middle-income country like China.

Like I've said, I've been to both countries. They are not even in the same league. It's not an opinion; it's a fact of life.

"Apparently most of the so-called Chinese refugees are actually Tibetans" ??? Are you suggesting that Tibetans are not Chinese citizens?

"Apparently most of the so-called Chinese refugees are actually Tibetans" ??? Are you suggesting that Tibetans are not Chinese citizens?

No, I'm suggesting that they are ethnically, racially, culturally, financially, and linguistically dissimilar from the majority population, which is largely credited with developing the country and is usually what people are referring to when they say "Chinese".

Lhasa, Xizang (Tibet) under China
]

LOL - A few shots don't alter the reality - I hope this picture is not blocked in China - these are all in Tibet

tibetx460.jpg

tibet_02.jpg

tibet_05.jpg

tibet_08.jpg

tibet_09.jpg

And this is Dharamshala, India where the poor Tibetans come seeking refuge

banner3.jpg

image.axd

And quite possibly, the most beautiful cricket stadium in the world
7109896441_7e08640745_h.jpg

LOL - A few shots don't alter the reality - I hope this picture is not blocked in China - these are all in Tibet

tibetx460.jpg

you are in very poor taste cheerleader

the riot happened once or twice. Unlike india it is not happening 24/7 for decades (compare it with many many other parts of india )

the rioters were motivated and acted on do$$ar lama and corp's call

And quite possibly, the most beautiful cricket stadium in the world
7109896441_7e08640745_h.jpg

That is the only visible part where the indian government wants to invest in Dharamsala

And dont brag about it is most beautiful cricket stadium in the world because you are harbouring the dissidents.

The incapable indian government should Improve the roads, build more waste disposal, dirt and sewage facilities, schools!

The people living there are getting constant threats of electrocutions with a so many lose wirings hanging overhead just like many dilapidated states of india, for heavens sake

1208229346757_828875618538835761.jpg

1162319052346_653.jpg

5_15250063Y_3.jpg

5_15250063Y_2.jpg

nightlife.JPG

A rising religious, cultural, modernised and happy Lhasa city, Xizang

26023435-1-1HC.jpg

26023519-1-1DF.jpg

508a367aa6b2a.jpg

508a38d7d72b1.jpg

508a3878ebff5.jpg

508a37e4afed2.jpg

508a356533dca.jpg

508a35260a856.jpg

Lhasa, Xizang (Tibet) under China

xin_53203051919281091450066.jpg

554e_b.jpg

%E6%8B%89%E8%90%A8.jpg

05225.jpg

143025.jpg

20110323173923859.JPG

26023503-1-1G12.jpg

563903c58fe92c16f64441889921ad1d.jpg

201207121759112744.jpg

20100203200841311.jpg

The difference is that you are doing it all because you forcefully occupied it and you consider it as your country. Where we halp them purely on Humanitarian ground. And yes the selective pictures posted by a person like you do not represent the reality. If your country is doing so much for them, why do they do not want to be a part of your country? And the picture of Dumb you posted is from Chiana.

you are in very poor taste cheerleader

the riot happened once or twice. Unlike india it is not happening 24/7 for decades (compare it with many many other parts of india )

the rioters were motivated and acted on do$$ar lama and corp's call

That is the only visible part where the indian government wants to invest in Dharamsala

And dont brag about it is most beautiful cricket stadium in the world because you are harbouring the dissidents.

The incapable indian government should Improve the roads, build more waste disposal, dirt and sewage facilities, schools!

The people living there are getting constant threats of electrocutions with a so many lose wirings hanging overhead just like many dilapidated states of india, for heavens sake

1208229346757_828875618538835761.jpg

1162319052346_653.jpg

5_15250063Y_3.jpg

5_15250063Y_2.jpg

nightlife.JPG

"you are in very poor taste cheerleader"??? LOL - I don't understand gibberish. When you are able to give a coherent reply, do let me know so I can respond accordingly. Fact is the poor Tibetans prefer to emigrate to Dharamsala than be killed by evil Chinese forces.

LOL - the Chinese people are so gullible and simple minded.
An animal described as an African lion at a Chinese zoo was exposed as a fraud - when the creature started barking in front of visitors.

Chinese media reports said the zoo had replaced its genuine lion with a Tibetan mastiff dog.

A zoo official in Henan province said the dog - owned by one of the workers - was put in the cage when the real lion was sent away to a breeding centre.

Link - BBC News - China 'dog-lion': Henan zoo mastiff poses as Africa cat

If they can pass off a dog as a lion, who is to say the photos lifted from Government monitored website in China are genuine?

LOL - the Chinese people are so gullible and simple minded.
An animal described as an African lion at a Chinese zoo was exposed as a fraud - when the creature started barking in front of visitors.

Chinese media reports said the zoo had replaced its genuine lion with a Tibetan mastiff dog.

A zoo official in Henan province said the dog - owned by one of the workers - was put in the cage when the real lion was sent away to a breeding centre.

Link - BBC News - China 'dog-lion': Henan zoo mastiff poses as Africa cat

If they can pass off a dog as a lion, who is to say the photos lifted from Government monitored website in China are genuine?

Fake Eggs being sold in China. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Quality of Life Index has been revised for 2013. Please check it up.

And the results are surprising.

India : Rank 43

China : Rank 58

Quality of life is not the same as HDI, and if you think so, I can only be amazed.

Why are you so stuck up on "Hard data"? Is it because that's the only aspect you can tout?

Has India fallen so far behind China that Indianpatriot1 had to resort to bold face lies to make India look better? Here's the Economist Intelligence Unit's Quality of Life Index (a.k.a. Where-to-be-Born Index) for 2013. Notice that India is ranked 66, and China is ranked 49.

Indianpatriot1 = Epic Fail

International: The lottery of life | The Economist

20130110_irt001.jpg

Has India fallen so far behind China that Indianpatriot1 had to resort to bold face lies to make India look better? Here's the Economist Intelligence Unit's Quality of Life Index (a.k.a. Where-to-be-Born Index) for 2013. Notice that India is ranked 66, and China is ranked 49.

Indianpatriot1 = Epic Fail

International: The lottery of life | The Economist

20130110_irt001.jpg

Hahahaha - only the Chinese would be proud of being ranked 49th!!!

Back
Top Bottom