What's new

China versus India - a thorough analysis

Hahahaha - only the Chinese would be proud of being ranked 49th!!!

You'd have to ask the Chinese if they are proud of being at 49, but I suspect they are not.

Although I must say that India has a lot of room to improve. One shudders at the thought that after more than 60 years of independence, more than 40% of Indian children suffer from stunting.

If India is truly proud of her democracy, then it must demonstrate that it actually works.

Some old pcis of Lhasa

6889078923_f5e811ba71_b.jpg

6888832843_72972c42b6_b.jpg

6888573669_b1589b5ea1_b.jpg

6888504833_62d778743d_b.jpg

6888492261_5005fbdb9c_b.jpg

6888476085_49d2fa9760_b.jpg

6892736165_547528de1d_b.jpg

6892734161_2042641cbd_b.jpg

The difference is that you are doing it all because you forcefully occupied it and you consider it as your country. Where we halp them purely on Humanitarian ground. And yes the selective pictures posted by a person like you do not represent the reality. If your country is doing so much for them, why do they do not want to be a part of your country? And the picture of Dumb you posted is from Chiana.

Pix are louder than indian cheerleading words
what humantarian conditions has the indian government provided to the dissidents except for a smell dump site?
most of the young living there have no education, n jobs. They are addicted to drugs and alcohols etc, no hope no future which are similar to the hopelessness of the idling, narcotics and substance abused youth in india!

"you are in very poor taste cheerleader"??? LOL - I don't understand gibberish. When you are able to give a coherent reply, do let me know so I can respond accordingly. Fact is the poor Tibetans prefer to emigrate to Dharamsala than be killed by evil Chinese forces.

As I said lots of these folks are regretful of moving to a dirty dump site where the indian government is not concerned about their livelihoods

what killing are you talking about when these ignorant people are killing themselves under the instructions of the evil do$$ar lama + clan +cia + the indian government (for hosting the separatists)

This folk moved back to Xizang and re-build his career there and hate to look back at his shitttty experience in india:

(西藏60年)二代流亡藏人次仁多吉归国记
发布时间:2011年06月06日 08:18 来源:中国新闻网

gs.chinanews.com

Pix are louder than indian cheerleading words
what humantarian conditions has the indian government provided to the dissidents except for a smell dump site?
most of the young living there have no education, n jobs. They are addicted to drugs and alcohols etc, no hope no future which q43 similar to the hopelessness of the idling, narcotics and substance abused youth in india!

I hope that you have seen the pic posted by Jacks in his post no 155. I believe that so far as smell dump cite is concern, No body can beat your country. I show one program on discovery. One Britisher visits a five star hotel complaints a dirty smell in Hotel. Dirtiest people are Chinese. Many of China's Mega cities run on income of prostitution. Dump cite you posted photograph should be in China rather than India.

Hahahaha - only the Chinese would be proud of being ranked 49th!!!

we are never proud of the position but this is showing yet again another gap between us. We are trying to move higher up widening the gap.

I hope that you have seen the pic posted by Jacks in his post no 155. I believe that so far as smell dump cite is concern, No body can beat your country. I show one program on discovery. One Britisher visits a five star hotel complaints a dirty smell in Hotel. Dirtiest people are Chinese. Many of China's Mega cities run on income of prostitution. Dump cite you posted photograph should be in China rather than India.

You are just delusional to the core.
We are no 1 in Asia (3rd in world) among list of international tourism having almost 60 millions visitors in 2012

World Tourism rankings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Where is india?

World heritage sites:

China 45
india 30

Table_of_World_Heritage_Sites_by_country

e12c97b00a3ce4c6317e2da1da969409.png

Tourists 2012

China 57.7 million (2012)

inda (6 ~7 million -2012)

http://www.nationalturk.com/en/over-6-million-tourists-visited-india-in-2012-foreign-exchange-earnings-up-31347

I suggest you stop spouting nonsense.Yes Prostitution is a problem in China's mega cities.That is due to rising incomes gaps which will be hopefully countered in the future and restoration of buddhist,Confucionist,Taoist values .

As I said lots of these folks are regretful of moving to a dirty dump site where the indian government is not concerned about their livelihoods

what killing are you talking about when these ignorant people are killing themselves under the instructions of the evil do$$ar lama + clan +cia + the indian government (for hosting the separatists)

This folk moved back to Xizang and re-build his career there and hate to look back at his shitttty experience in india:

(西藏60年)二代流亡藏人次仁多吉归国记
发布时间:2011年06月06日 08:18 来源:中国新闻网

gs.chinanews.com

Sorry,but Dalai lama is not evil. Initially when the CCP invaded Tibet ,Dalai Lama had made comprises with chinese govt in exchange that they be freely allowed to worship. But the CCP started murdering tibetan monks which started the exodus of Dalai lama to India.If CCP had not decided to suppress religion ,Dalai Lama would have been Chinese citizen.

You are just delusional to the core.
We are no 1 in Asia (3rd in world) among list of international tourism having almost 60 millions visitors in 2012

World Tourism rankings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Where is india?

World heritage sites:

China 45
india 30

Table_of_World_Heritage_Sites_by_country

e12c97b00a3ce4c6317e2da1da969409.png

Tourists 2012

China 57.7 million (2012)

inda (6 ~7 million -2012)

Over 6 million tourists visited India in 2012, foreign exchange earnings up

Does having 45 heritage sites compare to 30 in India makes your country less smelly? It is fact that even your 5 star hotels are dirty and smelly forget about other Chinese localities. You seems to have agreed on other points I cited about china.

I suggest you stop spouting nonsense.Yes Prostitution is a problem in China's mega cities.That is due to rising incomes gaps which will be hopefully countered in the future and restoration of buddhist,Confucionist,Taoist values .

This what I want to remind those Chinese who rants and trolls on this forum as if China is a very great country and ahead of US.

Does having 45 heritage sites compare to 30 in India makes your country less smelly? It is fact that even your 5 star hotels are dirty and smelly forget about other Chinese localities. You seems to have agreed on other points I cited about china.

This what I want to remind those Chinese who rants and trolls on this forum as if China is a very great country and ahead of US.

China is a good nation ,though not great.In the next 5 years it will be better than USA,not because China is better ,but because USA is going to undergo a massive depression and massive civil disturbances till the 2020's which is very visible from the sociological data and the economic data(shadowstats) .

China is a good nation ,though not great.In the next 5 years it will be better than USA,not because China is better ,but because USA is going to undergo a massive depression and massive civil disturbances till the 2020's which is very visible from the sociological data and the economic data(shadowstats) .

I can cite 2 article and double DATA for China going down faster than what you can site for US going down economically and in area of civil disturbances.

Back
Top Bottom