What's new

China versus India - a thorough analysis

Your country is not considered very civilized one. You guys have changed yourselves in American or European. You guys are one who can do anything for Money. You go abroad to deliver Pizza.

Show me some key indices/statistics that india are better than China
Forget about your american or european driveling nonsense!

Any yes you started posting dirty pictures without any authenticated source saying that it is Indian. Do you want me to post the picture of Dirty china with authentic source? Actually you and your fellow Chinese brothers makes the thread dirty and blames other for doing that.

Flip over the fotos that I have posted you can see the link

I am sorry , but the dalai lama and neither the tibetan monks are evi

Yes they are! Like what I've said in my above post for their "self-immolation" devilish campaign.

CCP has done atrocities on the tibetan monks by destroying their monasteries and killing them in the cultural revolution

Cultural Revolution is the darkest page in our history. At present days, our folks in Xizang are having much better quality of life.

and when China invaded Tibet and I am hopeful that CCP in the future will renounce such policy and allow tibetan buddhism to flourish like how chinese pureland and zen buddhism are flourished.

We liberated the Xizang folks from atrocious serfdom. Xizang is a part of China and our folks in Xizang is part of us. They will contribute to the development of our country.

Buddhism is flourishing in China.

Show me some key indices/statistics that india are better than China
Forget about your american or european driveling nonsense!

Flip over the fotos that I have posted you can see the link

1) Do you have any comprehension problem.
2) Fine now If I post even worst and dirty photos of China, will it prove and you are ready to accept that china is more dirty than India?

Yes they are! Like what I've said in my above post for their "self-immolation" devilish campaign.

Cultural Revolution is the darkest page in our history. At present days, our folks in Xizang are having much better quality of life.

Buddhism is flourishing in China.

If Buddhism is flourishing in China , why don't you allow Dalai Lama to return.

and you subjected them to the genocide of cultural revolution.Man two wrongs don't make one right. Your leadership should renounce such silly policy against tibetan buddhism and make reconciliation with Dalai Lama or else such things will be used against you.

Hopefully you go to Tibetan monasteries in India and most monks say they want autonomy without CCP cadres interfering in their spiritual practice. They don't like CCP cadres harassing them and want the same freedoms which China has given to pure land and zen buddhist temples and monasteries.

1) Do you have any comprehension problem.
2) Fine now If I post even worst and dirty photos of China, will it prove and you are ready to accept that china is more dirty than India?

YOU have a problem!

Dont give your own perceptions
Show me some indices/statistics that india is better than China

If you dont know how to read the link on each foto that I have posted. dont blame me but yourself

YOU have a problem!

Dont give your own perceptions
Show me some indices/statistics that india is better than China

If you dont know how to read the link on each foto that I have posted. dont blame me but yourself

Pl google search Dirty china to know the reality of Dirty china.

I can post a lot more if you want to drag me in this unwanted mud slugging game.

The Wealth Report 2012 forecasts that Asia — and other emerging economies around the world — will dominate real global GDP by 2050. The share of North America and Western Europe in global output will fall from 41 percent in 2010 to just 18 percent in 2050, it says. “Developing Asia’s share is expected to rise from 27 percent to 49 percent in 2050. China will overtake the US to become the world’s largest economy by 2020, which in turn will be overtaken by India in 2050.”

Citing calculations by London School of Economics professor Danny Quah, the report predicts that world’s economic centre of gravity, a theoretical measure of the focal point of global economic activity based on GDP, will shift eastwards to lie somewhere between China and India. Professor Quah calculated that in 1980, it was in the middle of the Atlantic.

The growing importance of Asia is also reflected in the rise of the super-wealthy population in the region. For the first time, the number of Asians with at least $100 million in disposable assets has overtaken those in North America. “There are now 18,000 centa-millionaires in the region covering South-East Asia, China and Japan. This is more than North America, which has 17,000, and Western Europe with 14,000,” the report says.

South-East Asian deca-millionaires (those with $10 million or more in assets) already outnumber those in Europe, and and are also expected to overtake those in the US in the coming decade.

http://www.firstpost.com/economy/india-will-be-worlds-no-1-economy-by-2050-citi-258466.html

You are just delusional to the core.
We are no 1 in Asia (3rd in world) among list of international tourism having almost 60 millions visitors in 2012

World Tourism rankings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Where is india?

World heritage sites:

China 45
india 30

Table_of_World_Heritage_Sites_by_country

e12c97b00a3ce4c6317e2da1da969409.png
[/URL]

With three times the land area of India, you have just 45 world heritage sites compared to 30 in India. :cheesy:

If Buddhism is flourishing in China , why don't you allow Dalai Lama to return.

why should we let the figurehead of the separatists in?

keep him as long as you want so as to show your loyalty to the west

and you subjected them to the genocide of cultural revolution.Man two wrongs don't make one right. Your leadership should renounce such silly policy against tibetan buddhism and make reconciliation with Dalai Lama or else such things will be used against you.

go to Xizang then come back and tell me apart from the do$$ar lama fiasco, what goes wrong in Xizang in terms of the preservation promotion of the religion in China

Hopefully you go to Tibetan monasteries in India and most monks say they want autonomy without CCP cadres interfering in their spiritual practice. They don't like CCP cadres harassing them and want the same freedoms which China has given to pure land and zen buddhist temples and monasteries.

Then stay in india

Pl google search Dirty china to know the reality of Dirty china.

my last reply to you troll

take it as a compliment

With three times the land area of India, you have just 45 world heritage sites compared to 30 in India. :cheesy:

We should have a bigger land then came the indians, japanese, vietnames, philippines ...et al

We have more in application and process of getting approval
be patient

Our tourist number trumps that of india by almost 10 folds

go to Xizang then come back and tell me apart from the do$$ar lama fiasco, what goes wrong in Xizang in terms of the preservation promotion of the religion in China

Then stay in india

take it as a compliment

Man , if you cannot reconcile with dalai lama , then you will have problems .Even Dalai lama says he wants autonomy not independence.

go to Xizang then come back and tell me apart from the do$$ar lama fiasco, what goes wrong in Xizang in terms of the preservation promotion of the religion in China.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...india-thorough-analysis-14.html#ixzz2cgn29pk5

I have been to Tibet and though many Tibetan people are supportive of china's economic policy , they are very critical of its religious policy of oppressing Tibetan Buddhism. I have been to Shanghai,Hong Kong and once to Lhasa.

then why is the West your biggest trade partner?

China is ahead of India in all hard measures. To find comfort in some subjective "freedom" or "happiness" index when compared to having better living standards is simply laughable. A person's most important priorities are food, shelter and wealth. Democracy cannot fill empty stomaches, cannot power cities and certainly cannot be converted into wealth. The truth is that people will tolerate an authoritarian government as long as they are provided with an improving standard of living.

We have more in application and process of getting approval
be patient

Our tourist number trumps that of india by almost 10 folds

We too have lots of application for deserving world heritage sites.

Same West like America and Britain liberated your China from the Japanese and gave you independent China otherwise modern China had been a landlocked country with all coastal China being Japanese provinces and Manchukuo as northern neighbour.

You Joker feel the pain when you are shown the mirror. If a single dump picture can make India dirt country why not 100s of Chinese Dumb picture make china a dirty country?

And by the way what are your cultural Heritage sites? The long Walls your forefathers made to protect themselves from Invaders because they were not capable to fight with them? I have seen Vidoes of How they tried to escape by climbing the wall of Nanking when Japanese army invaded your country. Your army escaped leaving innocent civilian to the mercy of god.

Hey you , why are you quoting me .I am not chinese.

Hey you , why are you quoting me .I am not chinese.

I am sorry. I was actually quoting Shutler. The above remark is against shuttler.

take it as a compliment

You Joker feel the pain when you are shown the mirror. If a single dump picture can make India dirt country why not 100s of Chinese Dumb picture make china a dirty country?

And by the way what are your cultural Heritage sites? The long Walls your forefathers made to protect themselves from Invaders because they were not capable to fight with them? I have seen Vidoes of How they tried to escape by climbing the wall of Nanking when Japanese army invaded your country. Your army escaped leaving innocent civilian to the mercy of god.

Man , if you cannot reconcile with dalai lama , then you will have problems .Even Dalai lama says he wants autonomy not independence.

do$$ar lama has lost completely his trust with the Government PERIOD

Xizang is already an autonomous province of China

I have been to Tibet and though many Tibetan people are supportive of china's economic policy , they are very critical of its religious policy of oppressing Tibetan Buddhism. I have been to Shanghai,Hong Kong and once to Lhasa.

You are talking to those who hold a different opinion. Many folks in Xizang dont hold the same viewpoint

That is about trade, business and economy. We are not india!

We too have lots of application for deserving world heritage sites.

show me a proportionate number of your tourists now then we shall talk

Same West like America and Britain liberated your China from the Japanese and gave you independent China otherwise modern China had been a landlocked country with all coastal China being Japanese provinces and Manchukuo as northern neighbour.

if time dragged on China should win the war regardless. Dont BS here!

Back
Top Bottom