What's new

China versus India - a thorough analysis

Compare China with India is as interesting as compare China with Zimbabwe.

I assume you are referring to the similarities in China and Zimbabwe - the authoritarian rule, the lack of civic freedoms, the forcible occupation of land and the general lack of respect for human rights - all these make the comparisons between China and Zimbabwe much easier because of the common background - but we can still compare China to a more open society like India.

Actually india is not our focus for the advance of development. We have our own path. We step on present platforms and scale a step higher, one at a time!

Actually india is not our focus for the advance of development. We have our own path. We step on present platforms and scale a step higher, one at a time!

I assume you are referring to the similarities in China and Zimbabwe - the authoritarian rule, the lack of civic freedoms, the forcible occupation of land and the general lack of respect for human rights - all these make the comparisons between China and Zimbabwe much easier because of the common background - but we can still compare China to a more open society like India.

On these categories I DONT THINK india is doing better!

It is futile to compare China to India - we take in Chinese refugees for crying out loud. Do you compare Mexico to USA? It is an unfair comparison. Give China a couple hundred more years - perhaps then they might have reached the level where they can be compared to us. In the meanwhile, India should continue giving refugee status to those Chinese citizens who want more individual freedoms. I would personally like to invite the Chinese members here - if you wish to join other Chinese refugees in India - do not hesitate, we will welcome you with open arms.

On these categories I DONT THINK india is doing better!

Please - till you have the civic freedoms which permit the free flow of information and ideas without the threat of state sanction, it is better if you leave the thinking to us.

It is futile to compare China to India - we take in Chinese refugees for crying out loud. Do you compare Mexico to USA? It is an unfair comparison. Give China a couple hundred more years - perhaps then they might have reached the level where they can be compared to us. In the meanwhile, India should continue giving refugee status to those Chinese citizens who want more individual freedoms. I would personally like to invite the Chinese members here - if you wish to join other Chinese refugees in India - do not hesitate, we will welcome you with open arms.

Please - till you have the civic freedoms which permit the free flow of information and ideas without the threat of state sanction, it is better if you leave the thinking to us.

no thanks

why should we go to a place like india when we have all we want in China!

Keep all the dissenting folks from Xizang as much as you can. They are free to come back. In fact, after reaching india, lots of these folks have come to the realization that india is a big rubbish smelly dump site which is contrary to the fast developing clean Xizang! And yes if I can find the source I'll post it here.

It is futile to compare China to India - we take in Chinese refugees for crying out loud. Do you compare Mexico to USA? It is an unfair comparison. Give China a couple hundred more years - perhaps then they might have reached the level where they can be compared to us. In the meanwhile, India should continue giving refugee status to those Chinese citizens who want more individual freedoms. I would personally like to invite the Chinese members here - if you wish to join other Chinese refugees in India - do not hesitate, we will welcome you with open arms/

Making a China and India comparison to one of the United States and Mexico would only be valid if the USA is China, and India is Mexico.

Anyone who has been to both countries knows exactly what I'm talking about. China's poorest province is slightly richer than the average Indian one, while India's richest state is not even equal to the average Chinese province.

And indeed, of all of the indicators in the original post, India is behind by a very significant margin in every one of them. It would do you good to not embarrass yourself with such talk, as it would be the equivalent of a Mexican lecturing an American on their lack of civilization.

Making a China and India comparison to one of the United States and Mexico would only be valid if the USA is China, and India is Mexico.

Anyone who has been to both countries knows exactly what I'm talking about. China's poorest province is slightly richer than the average Indian one, while India's richest state is not even equal to the average Chinese province.

And indeed, of all of the indicators in the original post, India is behind by a very significant margin in every one of them. It would do you good to not embarrass yourself with such talk, as it would be the equivalent of a Mexican lecturing an American on their lack of civilization.

Very good point. The difference between China and India is almost as wide as that between US and Mexico. The only difference is that the population between China and India is similar.

Does everyone in India have a toilet?

funny that quaility of individuals from Korea , China , Malaysia I encounter in my real life is way higher than I encounter on this forum. Why would a Korean talk like this , citizens of advanced nations donot behave like this , this behavior is reserved for failed states. What bothers you guys buddy ? Are you even Korean ?

My analysis:

China Economy > India economy

India food > China food

China girls > India girls ;)

funny that quaility of individuals from Korea , China , Malaysia I encounter in my real life is way higher than I encounter on this forum. Why would a Korean talk like this , citizens of advanced nations donot behave like this , this behavior is reserved for failed states. What bothers you guys buddy ? Are you even Korean ?

They are happy to hide behind others flags and think the some body's achievements as theirs, These guys are day dreamers who happens to be ashamed of their own country's flags.

The majority of your fellow Indian members on this forum talk just like East Asia United.

no thanks

why should we go to a place like india when we have all we want in China!

Keep all the dissenting folks from Xizang as much as you can. They are free to come back. In fact, after reaching india, lots of these folks have come to the realization that india is a big rubbish smelly dump site which is contrary to the fast developing clean Xizang! And yes if I can find the source I'll post it here.

**** you bastard......China is a big heap of **** ...and Chinese are worms wriggling in that **** .....

It's because it's the only aspect that can't be argued against. All of this subjectively analysed data is due to the whims and personal opinions of the analysts suggesting who should be ranked where.

It's a joke, and in my opinion not worthy of recognition. Anyone who has been to both countries knows exactly how the "quality of life" is for each nation.

Also, please post the link as it appears this index is not taken seriously enough to be found on a Google Search.

So now it is subjectively analysed data ....

You mongolian idiot ...

My analysis:

China Economy > India economy

India food > China food

China girls > India girls ;)

Indian food? mmm, I don't like watery food that mix everything. I had once and that's enough for me, lol. I actually prefer middle eastern cuisine and Greek too, but not a fan of Italian food.

So now it is subjectively analysed data ....

You mongolian idiot ...

This guy should be banned. He has repeatedly called Chinese animals etc. and now what the heck does "mongolian" mean? Is that supposed to be insult because EA United is definitely not Mongolian.

Back
Top Bottom