What's new

China versus India - a thorough analysis

Chinese gross fixed investment as % of GDP : 40% in 2008. 49.9% in 2012 !

Indian gross fixed investment as % of GDP : 39.9 % in 2008, 29% in 2012

Shows that China is robbing its citizens to show growth, while in India, the fruits of growth are actually available to the people for consumption.

This again points to what many economists suspect - that there is no real growth in income of people, whose money is increasingly being appropriated to put up industrial overcapacity, empty roads and ghost cities so that China can keep riding the economic tiger while its people are squeezed more and more.

In India, on the other hand, more money is available for the citizens for their use.

India will never remotely match with China in any time now or future...If some one giving any hope, then it is a mere hope only.....To aspire big, one needs a united vision and ambition to rise...Unfortunately, India is made a nation by the british and I feel this is what the only reason i should be thankful to them....Apart from watching cricket match and Bollywood and signing the song that at one point of time we are doing good, honestly there is nothing called any vision for India to grow further in our political leadership group...Indian political system is never designed to aspire big and take steps to move forward...Our political system is very different...We are still in the age of defining what is India for and once this kind of defining is complete by our leadership then only we can make a serious competition like Singapore in Asia....So forget about China for some good amount of time to get compared with....

I am very sad to say this thing...and i hope that i may prove wrong....But again...these are my hopes only..

Dallas is very hot? :cuckoo:

India will never remotely match with China in any time now or future...If some one giving any hope, then it is a mere hope only.....To aspire big, one needs a united vision and ambition to rise...Unfortunately, India is made a nation by the british and I feel this is what the only reason i should be thankful to them....Apart from watching cricket match and Bollywood and signing the song that at one point of time we are doing good, honestly there is nothing called any vision for India to grow further in our political leadership group...Indian political system is never designed to aspire big and take steps to move forward...Our political system is very different...We are still in the age of defining what is India for and once this kind of defining is complete by our leadership then only we can make a serious competition like Singapore in Asia....So forget about China for some good amount of time to get compared with....

I am very sad to say this thing...and i hope that i may prove wrong....But again...these are my hopes only..

Good that gloom and doom traitors like you have gone out... First you thanked the British!!...now thank the Americans for accepting your sorry a@@.:angry:

GDP (PPP) is what actually matters to the citizens of a country. Notional GDP is only good for BOP.

Yes, and my first statistic is GDP PPP. GDP nominal measures economic power.

Using GDP PPP to measure economic power (ie total output by purchasing power) is a useless enterprise.

Can you please just post the titles like you did now, instead of the entire article? Also, can you just do it within one or three posts total?

Please edit your other posts. You are taking up way too much space and cluttering up the page with info that most people will not even read.

Thanks.

obviously not thorough enough

i just went through a link
http://www.engineeringuk.com/_resou...na_and_India_-_EngineeringUK_-_March_2012.pdf

2isjl8y.jpg

8we4va.jpg

No country just wakes up one fine day and becomes great...It has to be built with sweat and blood...

The Chinese are on the right path (as far as development is concerned; I have my views politically and socially speaking but thats irrelevant to this conversations) and they have invested in the right places to improve their country...
Yes they went through a bloody revolution, but a revolution nevertheless....
and its thanks to this change in ideology and thinking (nation before individuals, religion, ethnicities etc) that has contributed to China's growth....
Frankly I admire the Chinese as a resilient people who truly understand the concept of Nationhood...

On the other hand, India has dug itself a hole with outdated Gandhian and Nehru principles (Gandhi may have been a saint and a great human being, but his ideals havent done India any benefit) which basically ended up with India becoming a pacifist state with its politics centred around Religion and minority appeasement....
If we dont have a revolution of sorts and fast, I dont see India reaching its true potential...

PS: Im not a fan of Modi's past actions, but I will say that he is an amazing administrator and has the attitude of nation before individuals...
If I had to choose between corrupt political thugs with blood stained pasts ( No Politician in India has a clean record) to lead my country, I would choose Modi since at least it would benefit the country...

The major differences between both the country is that India always faces hurdles whenever it is able to do something to its true potential it can be politically,socially or economically(though its mainly politically and socially).While China also faces these kind of problems but it seems to overcome them without any serious challenges.

While China is lead by a single party it is easy for them to quickly involve whatever they seem is right turning down any questions asked by any opposition

Democracy has its pros and cons, so does communism but its always hard to tell which one have more pros at a given point of time.

Single party states are always more successful. America is a single-party state and they rule the world. So if India is to ever develop she needs to become a single party state also.

Single party states are always more successful. America is a single-party state and they rule the world. So if India is to ever develop she needs to become a single party state also.

America is 2 party state.Single party states are den of corruption as they are unaccountable and hold total monopoly on power.

Why mutiple parties India still have corruption?

We don't have only multiple parties..we have decentralzied TOO MANY REGIONAL parties.Everyone wants their pound of flesh,but acc to statistics india china among most corrupt political systems.None of us anything to brag about in terms of corruption.

America is 2 party state.Single party states are den of corruption as they are unaccountable and hold total monopoly on power.

You sir are a fool. The democrats are a mild form of republicans. They are, in fact, a one party state. If proper laws are in place, single party states are no more corrupt that multiparty states, yet are magnitudes more efficient.

Back
Top Bottom