What's new

China unveils latest H6-K bomber prototype.

I thought these planes were going to be replace with Y-20s and stealth bombers to be built in the future. These bombers now days are not that useful.

We don't have a stealth bomber ready yet, most likely not until 2020 or so, even if we reveal a model in 2014 or 2015. So we need as many upgraded H-6 as possible, no matter how old they are.

At least our H-6 are: 1) Many are pgraded, but we need more 2) They fly 3) They don't fall down from the skies

If there is a conflict, there is no doubt where they are mostly useful. We are NOT going to go to war with Vietnam or Philippines; keep focus on two terrorist states which are Japan and the U.S. Everyone else is not necessary to have as an enemy and can be solved peacefully.

H-6K is something I would have useful without any doubt against U.S. bases on Okinawa, which are only 500 miles (800 km) away from the mainland. A nice, brutal missile barrage from H-6K and stealth missiles boats on these bases will make those U.S. boys kind of busy:D

The missiles H-6 is carrying can be launched well inside China's airspace - if launched from Shanghai for example or further south, then it doesn't take long before missiles have covered 500 miles distance.

Pounding these islands is also much more morally acceptable since the civilian population around these bases is either very low or non-existent. Furthermore, people of Okinawa hate the U.S. presence there, so targeting these bases, is acceptable; at least much more than U.S. drone strikes around the world.

Diayou Islands are even closer, and have zero population. So when small stealth missile boats are still useful, then upgraded H-6Ks are even more useful since missiles can be launched from China's air space. Once in the air, the U.S. would had to battle it's way through Chinese fighters and advanced SAMs in order to stop bombers flattening any enemy forces between Diayou and Okinawa.

We don't have a stealth bomber ready yet, most likely not until 2020 or so, even if we reveal a model in 2014 or 2015. So we need as many upgraded H-6 as possible, no matter how old they are.

At least our H-6 are: 1) Many are pgraded, but we need more 2) They fly 3) They don't fall down from the skies

If there is a conflict, there is no doubt where they are mostly useful. We are NOT going to go to war with Vietnam or Philippines; keep focus on two terrorist states which are Japan and the U.S. Everyone else is not necessary to have as an enemy and can be solved peacefully.

H-6K is something I would have useful without any doubt against U.S. bases on Okinawa, which are only 500 miles (800 km) away from the mainland. A nice, brutal missile barrage from H-6K and stealth missiles boats on these bases will make those U.S. boys kind of busy:D

The missiles H-6 is carrying can be launched well inside China's airspace - if launched from Shanghai for example or further south, then it doesn't take long before missiles have covered 500 miles distance.

Pounding these islands is also much more morally acceptable since the civilian population around these bases is either very low or non-existent. Furthermore, people of Okinawa hate the U.S. presence there, so targeting these bases, is acceptable; at least much more than U.S. drone strikes around the world.

Diayou Islands are even closer, and have zero population. So when small stealth missile boats are still useful, then upgraded H-6Ks are even more useful since missiles can be launched from China's air space. Once in the air, the U.S. would had to battle it's way through Chinese fighters and advanced SAMs in order to stop bombers flattening any enemy forces between Diayou and Okinawa.

A couple of B52 bombers and Ohio class SSGNs pretty much wipe out the airbases with a thousand cruise missiles.

Or you could include a couple of Los Angeles and Virginia class submarines.

Tomahawks Fired From SSGN - YouTube

A couple of B52 bombers and Ohio class SSGNs pretty much wipe out the airbases with a thousand cruise missiles.

Tomahawks Fired From SSGN - YouTube

What so special? So can the CJ-10K launch from H-6K. Anyway, US/Japan airbase is near the range of 2000miles of CJ-10K. We don't even need H-6K to launch it. Hundred of ground truck CJ-10 is also enough to launch thousands of cruise missile to wipe the enemy off the map.

11546168_242785.jpg

First of all, any Tomahawk striking the mainland, means you get your behind nuked. Attacking your terrorist forces right ahead of our nose in Diayou and Okinawa is perfectly acceptable in a case of war.

The U.S. attacking the mainland while we haven't attacked Hawaii, U.S. or Alaska means we can retaliate with nukes. Therefore, your Tomahawks could only strike what we have on the sea and under the sea.

We could attack your Guam base too; however I did not mention it, because I chose two places that are not U.S. territory and 2) have basically no civil population.

Therefore, you can of course send B-52, they will die if they even come close to the Chinese mainland. So you must have been talking about B-2 stealth bomber, which once again means that targeting mainland China means nuclear response.

If you want to DIE for Japan, be my guest; you have some explaining to the American public to do. Dear American people, today we chose to die for Japan, lol.

So seriously, if you want to attack the mainland, I could easely add a few more U.S. target. Many more than couple of small islands between Diayou and Okinawa.

By the way, once SSGN Ohio-class doesn't have 1.000 Tomahawks. The U.S. has 3 or 4 of them specially built to include 154 Tomahawks each.

So any strikes against the mainland will make your Arleigh Burke in the near, taste how also 1.000 Chinese missiles taste from the coast, SSKs, destroyers, 2nd Artillery + H-6K bombers, not to mention anti-ship missiles.

China has the perfect argument; the U.S. wouldn't have allowed China to strike the mainland U.S. , then what makes you think China will allow your Tomahawks attack the mainland?

By the way, your imaginary 1.000 Tomahawks would have to go through 150+ S-300PMU1/HQ-series and PMU2 systems with a total of 2.500-3.000 missiles. You are funny if you expect anything near 100% hit with your imaginary 1.000 Tomahawks.

Quote:

The report says that in the event of a conflict, China missiles alone would be enough to attack and shut down five of the six major U.S. military bases in the region. Guam is the exception because it is 1,800 miles from China.

China’s growing long-range bomber arsenal, however, means the “PLA Air Force’s bomber fleet soon could allow it to target Guam, where the sixth U.S. Air Force base is located,” the report says.

Chinese missiles can ravage U.S. bases - Washington Times

What so special? So can the CJ-10K launch from H-6K. Anyway, US/Japan airbase is near the range of 2000miles of CJ-10K. We don't even need H-6K to launch it. Hundred of ground truck CJ-10 is also enough to launch thousands of cruise missile to wipe the enemy off the map.

11546168_242785.jpg

Not to mention you have to deal with hundreds of aircraft and bombers and cruise missiles from carrier battle groups that launches thousands more. Nothing special.

First of all, any Tomahawk striking the mainland, means you get your behind nuked. Attacking your terrorist forces right ahead of our nose in Diayou and Okinawa is perfectly acceptable in a case of war.

The U.S. attacking the mainland while we haven't attacked Hawaii, U.S. or Alaska means we can retaliate with nukes. Therefore, your Tomahawks could only strike what we have on the sea and under the sea.

We could attack your Guam base too; however I did not mention it, because I chose two places that are not U.S. territory and 2) have basically no civil population.

Therefore, you can of course send B-52, they will die if they even come close to the Chinese mainland. So you must have been talking about B-2 stealth bomber, which once again means that targeting mainland China means nuclear response.

If you want to DIE for Japan, be my guest; you have some explaining to the American public to do. Dear American people, today we chose to die for Japan, lol.

So seriously, if you want to attack the mainland, I could easely add a few more U.S. target. Many more than couple of small islands between Diayou and Okinawa.

By the way, once SSGN Ohio-class doesn't have 1.000 Tomahawks. The U.S. has 3 or 4 of them specially built to include 154 Tomahawks each.

So any strikes against the mainland will make your Arleigh Burke in the near, taste how also 1.000 Chinese missiles taste from the coast, SSKs, destroyers, 2nd Artillery + H-6K bombers, not to mention anti-ship missiles.

China has the perfect argument; the U.S. wouldn't have allowed China to strike the mainland U.S. , then what makes you think China will allow your Tomahawks attack the mainland?

By the way, your imaginary 1.000 Tomahawks would have to go through 150+ S-300PMU1/HQ-series and PMU2 systems with a total of 2.500-3.000 missiles. You are funny if you expect anything near 100% hit with your imaginary 1.000 Tomahawks.

Quote:

The report says that in the event of a conflict, China missiles alone would be enough to attack and shut down five of the six major U.S. military bases in the region. Guam is the exception because it is 1,800 miles from China.

China’s growing long-range bomber arsenal, however, means the “PLA Air Force’s bomber fleet soon could allow it to target Guam, where the sixth U.S. Air Force base is located,” the report says.

I know this as much much supplies....we got a few nukes too.

Quote:

If you want to see more than a billion Chinese people killed and thousands of years of Chinese history wiped out for a couple of rocks. Be my guess. You shut down islands, but remember what happened to Japan when it thought U.S. could not hit its main islands during WW2. Doolittle Raid. And this was WW2. Just recently North Korea freaked out when a pair of B2s came from the U.S. mainland and dropped a couple of bombs in the Korean peninsula and returned home.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/28/world/asia/korea-us-b2-flights

(CNN) -- The United States said Thursday it flew stealth bombers over South Korea to participate in annual military exercises amid spiking tensions with North Korea.

The B-2 Spirit bombers flew more than 6,500 miles from Whiteman Air Force Base in Missouri to South Korea, dropping inert munitions there as part of the exercises, before returning to the U.S. mainland, the U.S Forces in Korea said in a statement.

The mission by the planes, which can carry both conventional and nuclear weapons, "demonstrates the United States' ability to conduct long range, precision strikes quickly and at will," the statement said.

The U.S. military's announcement earlier this month that it was flying B-52 bombers over South Korea to participate in the routine exercises prompted an angry reaction from the regime of Kim Jong Un, which has unleashed a torrent of threats in the past few weeks.

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/2...outh_korea_for_drills_in_a_show_of_force.html

North Korea’s Kim orders rockets on standby after U.S. sends B-2s to South Korea for military drills
Kim Jong Un’s comments are part of a rising tide of threats meant to highlight anger over the military drills and recent UN sanctions over Pyongyang’s nuclear test.
SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA—North Korea’s leader said Friday that his rocket forces are ready “to settle accounts with the U.S.,” an escalation of the country’s bellicose rhetoric and a direct response to the unprecedented announcement that U.S. nuclear-capable B-2 stealth bombers had joined military drills with South Korea.

Kim Jong Un’s comments in a meeting with his senior generals are part of a rising tide of threats meant to highlight anger over the military drills and recent UN sanctions over Pyongyang’s nuclear test.

North Korea sees U.S. nuclear firepower as a direct threat to its existence and claims the annual military drills are a preparation for invasion.

Pyongyang also uses the U.S. nuclear arsenal as a justification for its own push for nuclear-tipped missiles that can strike the United States — a goal that experts believe to be years away, despite a nuclear test last month and a long-range rocket launch in December.

A full-blown North Korean attack is unlikely, though there are fears of a more localized conflict, such as a naval skirmish in disputed Yellow Sea waters. Such naval clashes have happened three times since 1999.

North Korea’s threats are seen by outside analysts as efforts to provoke South Korea to soften its policies and to win direct talks with Washington that could result in aid. Kim’s comments are also seen as ways to build domestic loyalty and strengthen his military credentials.

Kim met early Friday morning with his senior generals, state media reported, signed a rocket preparation plan and ordered his forces on standby to strike the U.S. mainland, South Korea, Guam and Hawaii.

Many analysts say they’ve seen no evidence that Pyongyang’s missiles can hit the U.S. mainland. But it has capable short- and mid-range missiles, and Seoul is only a short drive from the heavily armed border separating the Koreas.

U.S. Forces Korea said Thursday that the B-2 stealth bombers flew from a U.S. airbase in Missouri and dropped dummy munitions on the South Korean island range before returning home. It was unclear whether America’s stealth bombers were used in past annual drills with South Korea, but this is the first time the military has announced their use.

The statement follows an earlier U.S. announcement that nuclear-capable B-52 bombers participated in the joint military drills.

If you want to see more than a billion Chinese people killed and thousands of years of Chinese history wiped out for a couple of rocks. Be my guess. You shut down islands, but remember what happened to Japan when it thought U.S. could not hit its main islands during WW2. Doolittle Raid. And this was WW2. Just recently North Korea freaked out when a pair of B2s came from the U.S. mainland and dropped a couple of bombs in the Korean peninsula and returned home.
Thanks for proving my point. I know that the U.S. are massmurderers and you are threatening to nuke and wipe out China because of Diayou and bases on Okinawa where native people HATE you being there anyway.

Second of all, China is not scared of your mass murdering threats. China has every right to attack a threat right in front of it's coast.

Thirdly, same goes back to you, if the U.S. wants to die for the country that attacked Pearl Harbour, then right back at you; "be my guest".

There were no nukes in 1941. Neither does China plan on attacking Hawaii. However, anything between Diayou and Okinawa and even Guam is acceptable target.

I really don't know why you are babbling about North Korea and giving me links to reaction from the North Korea. We are not interested in a war with South Korea.

I gave you link to what China is capable of according to your report.

However, terrorist murderers in Japan and the U.S. is another matter. This one will be to the last breath, OLD man.;)

I know your government is used to raping weak countries, and since China is denying you the rape, your terrorist government kind of find that "exciting" :D You want what you can't have ;)

Not to mention you have to deal with hundreds of aircraft and bombers and cruise missiles from carrier battle groups that launches thousands more. Nothing special.

Same back to you, hundreds of fighters and at least 100 upgraded H-6 bombers + 34 SSK + 5-6 SSN + about 20 frigates + 14-15 destroyers, since all Chinese assets are at only one coast and not spread throughout the world + all the missiles. We are on a roll here, :D

You got almost empty of Tomahawks after raping defenseless Iraq in 2003 and many were used against Libya in 2011; so you had shortage in 2011 too. The U.S. had to order 400 new Tomahawks to make up for those used in 2011. You don't have no where near many enough for China; China on the other hand have enough for your terrorist bases nearby:)

The simplest way to disable GPS-guided bombs and cruise missiles is to destroy GPS itself.

So that's 32 or so satellites located in 6 predictable orbital planes to cripple the entire US military.

Chinese Anti-Satellite Test?

Chinese Anti-Satellite Test?

A Chinese space launch this week ostensibly for peaceful scientific research may actually have been a test of a new Chinese anti-satellite weapon, according to US press reports. China's state-run Xinhua news agency reported the May 13 launch of a high-altitude sounding rocket from southwestern China that was meant to investigate energy ions and magnetic fields in space. However, the mission was actually a test of the so called Dong Ning-2 missile that China could fire to attack a satellite, reported the Washington Free Beacon on May 14, citing US officials. The test reflects a significant advance in Chinese counterspace capabilities, claimed the Beacon. A Reuters report on Wednesday citing a US defense official made similar claims. Asked for comment, Pentagon spokeswoman Lt. Col Monica Matoush told the Daily Report on Wednesday: "We detected a launch on May 13 from within China. The launch appeared to be on a ballistic trajectory nearly to geosynchronous Earth orbit. We tracked several objects during the flight, but did not observe the insertion of any objects into orbit and no objects associated with this launch remain in space." China tested an ASAT weapon in 2007 that created thousands of pieces of debris on orbit. The Pentagon's newly issued 2013 annual report on Chinese military developments states that China is acquiring "a range of technologies" to improve its space and counterspace capabilities.

—Marc V. Schanz

5/16/2013

U.S. says it sent B-2 stealth bombers over South Korea - CNN.com

(CNN) -- The United States said Thursday it flew stealth bombers over South Korea to participate in annual military exercises amid spiking tensions with North Korea.

The B-2 Spirit bombers flew more than 6,500 miles from Whiteman Air Force Base in Missouri to South Korea, dropping inert munitions there as part of the exercises, before returning to the U.S. mainland, the U.S Forces in Korea said in a statement.

The mission by the planes, which can carry both conventional and nuclear weapons, "demonstrates the United States' ability to conduct long range, precision strikes quickly and at will," the statement said.

The U.S. military's announcement earlier this month that it was flying B-52 bombers over South Korea to participate in the routine exercises prompted an angry reaction from the regime of Kim Jong Un, which has unleashed a torrent of threats in the past few weeks.

North Korea’s Kim orders rockets on standby after U.S. sends B-2s to South Korea for military drills | Toronto Star

North Korea’s Kim orders rockets on standby after U.S. sends B-2s to South Korea for military drills
Kim Jong Un’s comments are part of a rising tide of threats meant to highlight anger over the military drills and recent UN sanctions over Pyongyang’s nuclear test.
SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA—North Korea’s leader said Friday that his rocket forces are ready “to settle accounts with the U.S.,” an escalation of the country’s bellicose rhetoric and a direct response to the unprecedented announcement that U.S. nuclear-capable B-2 stealth bombers had joined military drills with South Korea.

Kim Jong Un’s comments in a meeting with his senior generals are part of a rising tide of threats meant to highlight anger over the military drills and recent UN sanctions over Pyongyang’s nuclear test.

North Korea sees U.S. nuclear firepower as a direct threat to its existence and claims the annual military drills are a preparation for invasion.

Pyongyang also uses the U.S. nuclear arsenal as a justification for its own push for nuclear-tipped missiles that can strike the United States — a goal that experts believe to be years away, despite a nuclear test last month and a long-range rocket launch in December.

A full-blown North Korean attack is unlikely, though there are fears of a more localized conflict, such as a naval skirmish in disputed Yellow Sea waters. Such naval clashes have happened three times since 1999.

North Korea’s threats are seen by outside analysts as efforts to provoke South Korea to soften its policies and to win direct talks with Washington that could result in aid. Kim’s comments are also seen as ways to build domestic loyalty and strengthen his military credentials.

Kim met early Friday morning with his senior generals, state media reported, signed a rocket preparation plan and ordered his forces on standby to strike the U.S. mainland, South Korea, Guam and Hawaii.

Many analysts say they’ve seen no evidence that Pyongyang’s missiles can hit the U.S. mainland. But it has capable short- and mid-range missiles, and Seoul is only a short drive from the heavily armed border separating the Koreas.

U.S. Forces Korea said Thursday that the B-2 stealth bombers flew from a U.S. airbase in Missouri and dropped dummy munitions on the South Korean island range before returning home. It was unclear whether America’s stealth bombers were used in past annual drills with South Korea, but this is the first time the military has announced their use.

The statement follows an earlier U.S. announcement that nuclear-capable B-52 bombers participated in the joint military drills.

So can we wipe out 200 millions of American with our DF-31A. What is so special? You want to play armageddon? We grant your wish send you American to hell.

DF-31A with MRV warhead plus decoy is enough penetrate US missile shield. How many can you intercept? All it takes is a dozen warhead reach US continent is enough to send USA into history. China too possess hydrogen warhead...

Not too mention thousand of CJ-10 cruise missile and thousand of guided Ballistic missile that will launch and wipe off the enemy. Nothing special from the enemy.

H-6K is only proven to be China's regional nuclear airstrike capability, we need the intercontinental stealth bomber in order to build up our global nuclear airstrike capability, which is currently the missing part of our nuclear triad. :coffee:

My Chinese and American bros, why are you guys talking about MAD, some regional disputes will never ever reach upto mainland of both the countries. So just chill.

Back
Top Bottom