What's new

China-UK (Britain) Geopolitics and Economics: News & Discussions

I can see from the pictures Mike posted, David Cameroon has a vey close rapport with Xi JinPing.

Those pictures from the Pub are great pictures.

I bet the Pub owners will be displaying their photos proudly to the rest of the patron. Now his business may improved with such great publicity. Cheers!

I can see from the pictures Mike posted, David Cameroon has a vey close rapport with Xi JinPing.

I bet the Pub owners will be displaying their photos proudly to the rest of the patron. Now his business may improved with such great publicity. Cheers!
No see that just see our president's appearence wasn't worth of appriciation.

Great posting, Mike. The pictures I mean. :cheers:

You arewelcome bro. It's always a pleasure. We in Britain welcome any visitors and will make you feel at home. Afterall what are gentlemen for?:happy::thank_you2:

We also have good relations with Indonesia.
We do like keeping things simple. Do you know who the geogeous young lady is?:man_in_love:

hmmmm......does it taste sooooo good??:tongue:

my bad forgot you are malaysia/singapore. Thought you were indonesian. :hitwall:

Last edited:

i hope he has recorded their confession of their real feeling after a booze.

Nonetheless, impressive display of hospitality. Britain does indeed have a deep tradition of foreign diplomacy and customs.

What is important now is to crown this hospitality with a slew of strategic/economic deals.

In the end of the day, what we really care about is with how much deals in his suitcase Mr. President will come back home.

Xi and Peng are setting a new apparel standard for future Chinese leaders, it seems.

I think Peng's dinner gown was fabulous, but instead of a white leather belt, a white silk belt with a small ribbon would have been better.

I have worked to long reporting from the Paris fashion shows. :D

nonsense,a ribbon will look dull on her

LOL unlimited fish and chips?:o: Jesus christ...that sounds like paradise on earth.:angel: lol

Anyway Lets ignore the one troll who almost derailed this thread(before i put him in his place.lol) .
@Shotgunner51 , your boy is back after having a good cup of coffee. Now lets get backto work as promised more updates.

Let's remain with what @applesauce said. Fish and chips is the best.. Applesauce and Xi already agree with me. @Nihonjin1051 i hope you will also confirm.:D

Paying with a tenner: Prime Minister David Cameron (right) gets out money to buy drinks with Chinese President Xi Jinping (right) today
2DACE8BA00000578-3283556-image-a-10_1445549941199.jpg

Prime Minister David Cameron brought Chinese President Xi Jinping to his favourite pub for a pint and a portion of fish and chips tonight.The trip to The Plough at Cadsden in Buckinghamshire lasted just 20 minutes, during which time they both ate and drank a Greene King IPA.Mr Xi sampled his long-awaited British fish and chips supper, and Mr Cameron - who paid for the drinks with a £10 note - said the meal was ‘very good’. WTF....Xi you got more cash, you ought to pay for those after having billion dollar chariot ride with our Majesty the Queen.:hitwall:

2DACD33600000578-3283556-image-a-3_1445538512644.jpg

Drinking: Mr Xi (left) and Mr Cameron (right) enjoy a Greene King IPA at the The Plough at Cadsden pub today. Our beer though not as good as that of our Germany brothers @Bundeswehr , can still hold its own with the best.:enjoy:

2DACD36500000578-3283556-image-a-21_1445550440681.jpg

Saying hello: Mr Cameron (right) leaves the pub near Chequers in Buckinghamshire following a pint with Mr Xi (left) this evening. Having a taste of a classic British Pub huh Xi?:happy:

2DACD1ED00000578-3283556-image-a-6_1445538517846.jpg

Making an entrance: The trip by Mr Cameron and Mr Xi to The Plough at Cadsden in Buckinghamshire lasted just 20 minutes. The pub i go to every weekend with my work mates is better than this though. Mr.Cameron you gotta up your game.:P

2DACD1DD00000578-3283556-image-a-8_1445538655350.jpg

Having a drink: Mr Xi was able to sample his long-awaited British fish and chips supper, and the Prime Minister said it was ‘very good’. Just don't get drunk Xi, you never know what might happen with your contracts.:P

2DACD1FE00000578-3283556-image-a-10_1445538682653.jpg

Evening out: The pair arrived at the quaint village pub at 6.40pm, after driving the 2.5 miles from the Prime Minister's residence of Chequers. hmmm....seems my warning fell on deaf ears....seems looks to be already down. Well seems Cameron suceeded in getting all his contracts then afterall.:cool:

2DACE7E200000578-3283556-image-a-22_1445539293979.jpg

Mr Cameron (right) pauses while drinking a pint of beer with Mr Xi to gesture at the pub near Princess Risborough
WTF?:o: Xi you are still up? He still looks like he wants more??o_O

2DABC07700000578-3283556-image-a-5_1445536735669.jpg

Trip to the pub: Prime Minister David Cameron (left) and Chinese President Xi Jinping (right) visit The Plough pub near Princes Risborough. Well lets talk business??
Fish and Chips is authentic British

That's awesome guys, thanks to both of you. Next time in London gonna drop by that pub, use some fish & chips, with a pint of Guinness.

The Queen knows her country is broke because she can't get any money from US. Canada, Australia, Nigeria, and with her other colonies aren't offering enough so she saw bright future with China. Maybe she will swallow China too. Watch it, China.

You arewelcome bro. It's always a pleasure. We in Britain welcome any visitors and will make you feel at home. Afterall what are gentlemen for?:happy::thank_you2:

We also have good relations with Indonesia.
We do like keeping things simple. Do you know who the geogeous young lady is?:man_in_love:
haha that's true. European are simple and adventurous. Funny how those easterners who are obsessed with imitating westerners often forget this quality.

LOL unlimited fish and chips?:o: Jesus christ...that sounds like paradise on earth.:angel: lol

Anyway Lets ignore the one troll who almost derailed this thread(before i put him in his place.lol) .
@Shotgunner51 , your boy is back after having a good cup of coffee. Now lets get backto work as promised more updates.

Let's remain with what @applesauce said. Fish and chips is the best.. Applesauce and Xi already agree with me. @Nihonjin1051 i hope you will also confirm.:D

Paying with a tenner: Prime Minister David Cameron (right) gets out money to buy drinks with Chinese President Xi Jinping (right) today
2DACE8BA00000578-3283556-image-a-10_1445549941199.jpg

Prime Minister David Cameron brought Chinese President Xi Jinping to his favourite pub for a pint and a portion of fish and chips tonight.The trip to The Plough at Cadsden in Buckinghamshire lasted just 20 minutes, during which time they both ate and drank a Greene King IPA.Mr Xi sampled his long-awaited British fish and chips supper, and Mr Cameron - who paid for the drinks with a £10 note - said the meal was ‘very good’. WTF....Xi you got more cash, you ought to pay for those after having billion dollar chariot ride with our Majesty the Queen.:hitwall:

2DACD33600000578-3283556-image-a-3_1445538512644.jpg

Drinking: Mr Xi (left) and Mr Cameron (right) enjoy a Greene King IPA at the The Plough at Cadsden pub today. Our beer though not as good as that of our Germany brothers @Bundeswehr , can still hold its own with the best.:enjoy:

2DACD36500000578-3283556-image-a-21_1445550440681.jpg

Saying hello: Mr Cameron (right) leaves the pub near Chequers in Buckinghamshire following a pint with Mr Xi (left) this evening. Having a taste of a classic British Pub huh Xi?:happy:

2DACD1ED00000578-3283556-image-a-6_1445538517846.jpg

Making an entrance: The trip by Mr Cameron and Mr Xi to The Plough at Cadsden in Buckinghamshire lasted just 20 minutes. The pub i go to every weekend with my work mates is better than this though. Mr.Cameron you gotta up your game.:P

2DACD1DD00000578-3283556-image-a-8_1445538655350.jpg

Having a drink: Mr Xi was able to sample his long-awaited British fish and chips supper, and the Prime Minister said it was ‘very good’. Just don't get drunk Xi, you never know what might happen with your contracts.:P

2DACD1FE00000578-3283556-image-a-10_1445538682653.jpg

Evening out: The pair arrived at the quaint village pub at 6.40pm, after driving the 2.5 miles from the Prime Minister's residence of Chequers. hmmm....seems my warning fell on deaf ears....seems looks to be already down. Well seems Cameron suceeded in getting all his contracts then afterall.:cool:

2DACE7E200000578-3283556-image-a-22_1445539293979.jpg

Mr Cameron (right) pauses while drinking a pint of beer with Mr Xi to gesture at the pub near Princess Risborough
WTF?:o: Xi you are still up? He still looks like he wants more??o_O

2DABC07700000578-3283556-image-a-5_1445536735669.jpg

Trip to the pub: Prime Minister David Cameron (left) and Chinese President Xi Jinping (right) visit The Plough pub near Princes Risborough. Well lets talk business??

Best deals are done over a good pint.. Good on them

Looks like you Pomms have gone out of your way to welcome Xi.. Probably only Obama would generate more pageantry

Last edited:
Xi and Peng are setting a new apparel standard for future Chinese leaders, it seems.

I think Peng's dinner gown was fabulous, but instead of a white leather belt, a white silk belt with a small ribbon would have been better.

I have worked to long reporting from the Paris fashion shows. :D
Are you a female?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom