What's new

China-UK (Britain) Geopolitics and Economics: News & Discussions

2DA0CF3F00000578-3282469-image-m-35_1445429264552.jpg

2DA0D96F00000578-3282469-image-m-37_1445429281344.jpg

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, left, Mr Xi and Madame Peng, right with duchess, were forced to brave the wet autumn weather
2DA10BBE00000578-3282469-image-a-4_1445434563653.jpg

2DA0FA0900000578-3282469-image-a-21_1445436132434.jpg

President Xi steps off a prototype of a new generation of London buses, which are being built in partnership with a Chinese company
2DA064CD00000578-3282469-image-m-53_1445423104904.jpg

The duchess looked relaxed as she chatted to Madame Peng, considered a fashion icon in China, on her way into Lancaster House

2D9B1CEE00000578-3282469-image-a-15_1445421675303.jpg

2D9C429F00000578-3282469-image-m-14_1445421664369.jpg

Toeing the line: Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn arrived at the state banquet in white tie, left, but looked disheveled on his way home. What happened to you Corbyn?? Don't tell me who drank too much alcohol yet again??o_O Labour is indeed in safe hands with you:cray:

As i said several times on here, you know nothing about Great Britain. Moreover, your own country doesnt need to kiss assed as you call it, since you are just an insignificant semi failed state ,not different from Somalia. Only difference is you have crude nuclear weapons .lol

Seriously what does your country even produce? You got any tech? Even your weapons are all made/imported from countries like U.S/U.K/FRANCE/China etc. You are one of the poorest countries in the world for GODS sake, your leaders have all failed you, and your country is renowned worldwide(and this is not me being mean) as a terrorists hub. You have basically nothing to be honest. Its no wonder your people all flee to the U.K/U.S canada, etc when they have the chance/can afford to, never to come back to that shithole again. I cant blame them though, looking at the country's situation, I can understand them perfectly well, even if i was from Pakistan, i will definitely do the same.:agree: Only difference is i will tend to mind my own business/keep a low profile.:happy:

So in short, as i siad you should be worried about your own country and trying to build/fix it, instead of running away like most of your brothers to the West. LMAO.:lol:

Yes son I am worried about my own country and I am not trying to fix Britain either, although they need more fixing than any other country...as they host almost all of the third world's terrorists and even give them citizenship so they can squeeze few dollars from those poor failing countries, British actually have no shame they will actually steal food from a hungry and now they are willing to lick Chinese boots for few dollars...who knows more about Britain than those who have been oppressed by them.

Yes son I am worried about my own country and I am not trying to fix Britain either, although they need more fixing than any other country...as they host almost all of the third world's terrorists and even give them citizenship so they can squeeze few dollars from those poor failing countries, British actually have no shame they will actually steal food from a hungry and now they are willing to lick Chinese boots for few dollars...who knows more about Britain than those who have been oppressed by them.

LOOL Seems you want to keep up with your trolling. well you started it, and since you want to continue, i have no choice but to follow suit. lol
I will say just one thing to cut things short(don't have time to keep trolling with you.lol), and this is not being mean again: Even Great Britain's most incapable leader is farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr better/skilled/smart and forward looking than the best Pakistani leader.:omghaha:

LOOL Seems you want to keep up with your trolling. well you started it, and since you want to continue, i have no choice but to follow suit. lol
I will say just one thing to cut things short(don't have time to keep trolling with you.lol), and this is not being mean again: Even Great Britain's most incapable leader is farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr better/skilled/smart and forward looking than the best Pakistani leader.:omghaha:

can you spot Britain in this picture

5139836-a-grey-reef-or-whaler-shark-swimming-in-shallow-water-with-sunbeams-and-some-small-fish-in-the-backg-Stock-Photo.jpg

@xyxmt @mike2000 calm down bros let's just chat

I am talking about world politics but some people have problem with hearing the truth

even a janitor in "not so great anymore" Britian than a Pakistani any Pakistani leader, reason they are choosing Pakistani leader against the will of public.

5139836-a-grey-reef-or-whaler-shark-swimming-in-shallow-water-with-sunbeams-and-some-small-fish-in-the-backg-Stock-Photo.jpg

I am talking about world politics but some people have problem with hearing the truth

So you are still going on??lool:lol: OK, since you want to, i can only oblige. :D

If you say Britain isn't great(forget that all of your people will die/risk their life to cross the ocean so they can have a British passport/asylum here.lol since we have the worlds most powerful passport along with the U.S ) what is Pakistan?:lol: Seriously? People from East Asia like Korea, Japan, China can still talk today and i will pay better attention since we are all forward looking nations. But Pakistan??:rofl: A country at par with Somalia and as poor as AFGHANISTAN?:lol: Boy you should be focus about India not taking your land, U.S drones strikes practicing their skills on your people with impunity, your people going to bed hungry every night, terrorists blowing up themselves in your own mosques and killing your people like sheeps everyday, your troops fighting insurgents in your own country now for years with no end in sight(seems to be getting worse), all your weapons coming from Britain/France/U.S/China, your people dying in boats/ocean and faking syrian citizenship so they can be given asylum in Europe etc etc i can go on and on.....list is long.
So its useless having a debate with someone who says we are shit when he is from a failed state.:rofl:

Last edited:
So you are still going on??lool:lol: OK, since youwant to i can only oblige. :D

If you say Britain isn't great(forget that all of your people will die/risk their life tocross the ocean so they can have a British passport/asylum here.lol since we hve the worlds most powerful passport along with the U.S ) what is Pakistan?:lol: Seriously? People from East Asia like Korea, Japan, hina can still talk today and i will pay better attention since we are all forward looking nations. But Pakistan??:rofl: A country at par with Somalia and as poor as AFGHANISTAN?:lol: Boy you should be focus about India not taking your land, U.S drones strikes practicing their skills on your people with impunity, your people going to bed hungry every night, terrorists blowing up themselves in your own mosques and killing your people like sheeps everyday, your troops fighting insurgents in your own country now for years with no end in sight(seems to be getting worse), all your weapons coming from Britain/France/U.S/China, your people dying in boats/ocean and faking syrian citizenship so they can be given asylum in Europe etc etc i can go on and on.....list is long.
So its useless having a debate with someone who says we are shit when he is from a failed state.:rofl:

So what you saying is that if a dog Licks your wound after he chews up your legs...he is a good Dog
oh by the way, sane people dont laugh at their own joke

So what you saying is that if a dog Licks your wound after he chews up your legs...he is a good Dog
oh by the way, sane people dont laugh at their own joke

Yes because the very fact that you fled your own country instead of staying put and helping build your country just shows you are just like other islamo i know of, who runaway from their failed state shit hole country and immigrate to the west for a better life, then use their keyboards to claim how the west will decline and how immoral we are, calling on their more brave people who stayed back home to keep up the fight against the West, while you enjoy your lifestyle here. See the hypocrisy?:rofl: Seriously, you are making a joke of yourself. Better go help your country, since as far as the whole world can tell, your country needs all the help it can get.:agree:

As for your other point about Britain having oppressed your people. lol Funny. So you want to blame us for your failed state status? :cheesy: Last time i checked, we colonized over half the world the U.S,CANADA,AUSTRALIA, SINGAPORE, HONG KONG included. Yet look at where all these countries are today, some of them are as welathy if not more wealthy than us today. Another example, S.korea when who got their independence they were in a far worse shape than Pakistan and even poorer, they suffered a terrible war(World war II) then went through another bloody Korean war. But look at where they are today. I'm sure if all Pakistanis could afford it, they would also emigrate to S.korea for a better life.:lol:

So as you can see we have nothing to do with your current failed state status. Your leaders are to blame. But i know most islamists always like blaming the 'evil' U.S/U.K for all their ills(While they quitely emigrate here for a better life. lol). Well if that makes you feel better then so be it. That's music to our ears.:whistle:

Last edited:
well if we kissed US *** with such an enthusiasm as UK did we wouldn't be getting bombed.
yes we had to leave our countries to take care of yours, yet its not enough now you want more Chinese
But I know the geopolitics, Australia refused to joint petrol south China sea with the US and now UK said I can kiss it better.

Australia still have joint patrol to SCS with the US, the Aussie just did not want to escalate and remain a status quo on the situation and stick to the Australian own interest, which is not taking any side on the issue.

Instead Australia Opted for more cooperation with the US Navy on Asian Pacific issue, announced a day after the Australian Foreign Minister Julie Bishop said Australian will not "EXPAND" the joint operation.

Australia to increase cooperation with US navy in South China Sea

Which is a move seems like piss off China.

China lashes Australia and US for 'adding fuel to the flames' on South China Sea - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Yes because the very fact that you fled your own country instead of staying put and helping build your country just showsyou are just like other islamo i know of, who runaway from their failed state shit hole country and immigrate to the west for abetter life, then use their keyboards to claim how the west will decline and how immoral we are, calling ontheir peoplewhobstayed back home to keep up the fight against the West, while you enjoy your life here. See the hypocrisy?:rofl: Seriously, you are making anjoke of yourself. Better go help your country, since as far asthe world whole can tell, your country needs all the help it can get.:agree:

As for your other point about you Britain having oppressed your people. lol Funny. So you want to blame us for your failed state status? :cheesy: Last time i checked, we colonized over half the world the U.S,CANADA,AUSTRALIA, SINGAPORE, HONG KONG included. Yet look at where all these countries are today, some of them are as welathy if not more wealthy than us today. S.korea when theygot theirindependence they were in a far worse shape than Pakistan and even poorer, they suffered a terrible war(World war II) then went through another bloody Korean war. But look at where they are today. Im sure if allpakistanis could, they would also emigrate to S.korea for a better life.:lol: So as you can see we have nothing to do with your current failed state status. Your leaders are to blame. But i know most islamists always like blaming the 'evil' U.K/U.K for all their ills(While they quitely emigrate here for a better life. lol). Well if that makes you feel better then so be it. Thats music to our ears.:whistle:

you are such an idiot, you have taken your time to prove your greatness to a troll...that calls for a :pdf::rofl:

But the fact remains that UK is now an impotent power and looking for masters powers

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom