What's new

China-UK (Britain) Geopolitics and Economics: News & Discussions

Why do people make up hostilities, the amount of money that goes between China-USA is fucking gigantic compared to every other nation, China has great economic ties with the EU and US and we have alot of people going between our countries and generally assimilating quite well, there are 2nd/3rd generation Chinese people I know who are now marrying local people etc and unlike Indians/Pakistanis etc there is no religious bullshit, our people cooperate far better than most and we have strong economic and now cultural ties, the future is China-EU-USA, not just 1 of them.

I will only say one thing, either you or your parents came from a shithole country too. Unlike you I have good education to tell about the personality of a opponent. My assessment of why south, east or west Asian shithole countries adopted your language is because they want to colonize your country in the very near future...and I am sure, although stupid, still not stupid enough not to see that happening...the worst part there is nothing you can do about it....So find a powerful country to protect you, may be your kids will have to move there. Someone to protect you yet again the third time if ever a world war breaks out :china:, but the chances are some shithole country might just steal the whole of that tiny Island.

ahahahahahah.....you are funny.:rofl: You do know we were one of the three biggest powers during world war II right?:rofl: You do know we fought from Europe to north Africa to Asia at the same time right?:lol: Well, back then you were not even a country as you were just part of our empire, so you wont probably recall.:lol: What do you even know about expeditionary wars?:lol: You do know that even today we still have bases spread all over the world more than any other country(bar the U.S) right?:lol:

Analyzing Russia, U.S ,Britain, and France Global Major Military bases
British Armed Forces | Page 7

You do know that we still have 'overseas territories' spread across the world right?:lol: You do know that we frequently patrol your neighbourhood from our Diego Garcia Indian ocean base/oversea territory right?:lol:

Royal Navy-led task force sweeps the Indian Ocean clear of pirates | Royal Navy
British Indian Ocean Territory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tactical training in the Indian Ocean | Royal Navy

The list is long, as i said you have no idea/knowledge about Britain, neither do you have idea about our global reach/interests. So i can't blame you.lol Using your delusional Logic, since we invest(we have been doing so for decades) more in China than China does in the U.K. So that means we are China's master right?:lol: Your logic is very very funny indeed. You know nothing about world business/finance or even about big power geopolitics.
UK to 'quadruple' investment in China within five years - Telegraph
China reports 32% rise in foreign direct investment from Britain
British FDI in China soars in 2014 as EU, US and Japan inflows recede | BritCham

No wonder you south Asians are the poorest region in the world, since your view is all about paranoia. lol Anyway, people in that your failed state are all either paranoid or too backward/poor to even think rationally. Afterall, i cant blame them since your government cant even provide the basic necessities like proper food,housing,healthcare,education etc to your people, so how can such people even think rationally?lool

Anyway, lets leave the delusional islamist asylum seeker troll for a minute. Back to China this time where......

LOOK: Gansu dude makes his own British royal carriage for 90,000 yuan, takes it out on the road
royal_carriage1.jpg

A man in Pingliang city, Gansu province has been seencruising around the local roadsin a replica of the stage coach used by British royalty.
royal_carriage2.jpg

royal_carriage3.jpg

Unfortunately, the guy didn't just build the thing in a fit of passion after watching Chinese President Xi Jinping enjoy a private ride to Buckingham Palace with Queen Elizabeth earlier this week. He's actually had it for quite a while. He imported the two horses from Inner Mongolia, bought the carriage from northeast China and spent 90,000 yuan making the whole thing fit for a queen.
royal_carriage4.jpg

royal_carriage5.jpg

The realDiamond Jubilee State Coachis a six-horse-drawn carriage that was made to commemorate Queen Elizabeth II's 80th birthday, but its completion was delayed for nearly 8 years. It was built in Australia by coachbuilder W. J. Frecklington, funded privately with some help from the Australian government in the form of a $250,000 grant. It comes with electric windows, heating and hydraulic stabilizers.
state_coach.jpg

While his stage coach might not have hydraulics, the Gansu man seems to be doing fine with it. He says that he takes it to events where he can earn 1,200 to 1,500 yuan a gig giving rides to people who want to feel like royalty. We assume that he's going to increase his asking price now.
LOOK: Gansu dude makes his own British royal carriage for 90,000 yuan, takes it out on the road: Shanghaiist

Not bad at all. Keep up the good work. hmmmm.......But those horses though:happy:

ahahahahahah.....you are funny.:rofl: You do know we were one of the three biggest powers during world war II right?:rofl: You do know we fought from Europe to north Africa to Asia at the same time right?:lol: Well, back then you were not even a country as you were just part of our empire, so you wont probably recall.:lol: What do you even know about expeditionary wars?:lol: You do know that even today we still have bases spread all over the world more than any other country(bar the U.S) right?:lol:

You do know that we still have 'overseas territories' spread across the world right?:lol: You do know that we frequently patrol your neighbourhood from our Diego Garcia Indian ocean base/oversea territory right?:lol:

The list is long, as i said you have no idea/knowledge about Britain, neither do you have idea about our global reach/interests. So i can't blame you.lol Using your delusional Logic, since we invest(we have been doing so for decades) more in China than China does in the U.K. So that means we are China's master right?:lol: Your logic is very very funny indeed. You know nothing about world business/finance or even about big power geopolitics.
British FDI in China soars in 2014 as EU, US and Japan inflows recede | BritCham

No wonder you south Asians are the poorest region in the world, since your view is all about paranoia. lol Anyway, people in that your failed state are all either paranoid or too backward/poor to even think rationally. Afterall, i cant blame them since your government cant even provide the basic necessities like proper food,housing,healthcare,education etc to your people, so how can such people even think rationally?lool

Anyway, lets leave the delusional islamist asylum seeker troll for a minute. Back to China this time where......

LOOK: Gansu dude makes his own British royal carriage for 90,000 yuan, takes it out on the road
royal_carriage1.jpg

A man in Pingliang city, Gansu province has been seencruising around the local roadsin a replica of the stage coach used by British royalty.
royal_carriage2.jpg

royal_carriage3.jpg

Unfortunately, the guy didn't just build the thing in a fit of passion after watching Chinese President Xi Jinping enjoy a private ride to Buckingham Palace with Queen Elizabeth earlier this week. He's actually had it for quite a while. He imported the two horses from Inner Mongolia, bought the carriage from northeast China and spent 90,000 yuan making the whole thing fit for a queen.
royal_carriage4.jpg

royal_carriage5.jpg

The realDiamond Jubilee State Coachis a six-horse-drawn carriage that was made to commemorate Queen Elizabeth II's 80th birthday, but its completion was delayed for nearly 8 years. It was built in Australia by coachbuilder W. J. Frecklington, funded privately with some help from the Australian government in the form of a $250,000 grant. It comes with electric windows, heating and hydraulic stabilizers.
state_coach.jpg

While his stage coach might not have hydraulics, the Gansu man seems to be doing fine with it. He says that he takes it to events where he can earn 1,200 to 1,500 yuan a gig giving rides to people who want to feel like royalty. We assume that he's going to increase his asking price now.
LOOK: Gansu dude makes his own British royal carriage for 90,000 yuan, takes it out on the road: Shanghaiist

Not bad at all. Keep up the good work. hmmmm.......But those horses though:happy:

Try to criticize UK,and Mama Elisabeth,will shoot you. :azn:

rs_1024x759-150114140752-1024-queen-elizabeth-gun.ls.11415_copy.jpg

If everyone could,of course they'd like to live like the Queen !

But we have to get back to reality. :(

1d28be58c623de4866addf6ee359fd51.jpg

Try to criticize UK,and Mama Elisabeth,will shoot you. :azn:

rs_1024x759-150114140752-1024-queen-elizabeth-gun.ls.11415_copy.jpg

If everyone could,of course they'd like to live like the Queen !

But we have to get back to reality. :(

1d28be58c623de4866addf6ee359fd51.jpg

Don't worry the Queen has the best special forces(SAS) in the world protecting her bro. Plus she is quite good herself ahahahah

I can see an enemy tank nearby, should i fire?:smokin:

Anyway, lets move on from the Pakistani troll.

@Shotgunner51 @AndrewJin , @Nihonjin1051 ,After a long/busy day at work today. Im back as usual with the latest updates.

This time the Chinese president made me mad again. Yes he paid a visit to one of our rivals.:(

2DB2F7AC00000578-3286310-image-a-8_1445606202207.jpg

Chinese State visit reaches Manchester where the visiting President with PM David Cameron bumped into Sergio Aguero… and promptly posed for the now requisite selfie. Yes to make things worse he posed with one of the players i hate the most.i.e with Argentinian striker Sergio Aguero. This guy is a nightmare to our defenders everytime we play against city. Xi what are you doing? I thought you were my man.:hitwall:

2DB2E84300000578-3286310-image-a-9_1445606332959.jpg

No comment from me anymore....im too mad now. just pictures.:taz::angry:

2DB2E8D500000578-3286310-image-a-10_1445606375550.jpg

Ok i lied, some comment since you wont all know who the players in the pics are.
Cameron and President Xi are introduced to Aguero and women's star Toni Duggan. Note: behind Xi is french former international patrick Viera. Il etait mon joueur préféré. de l'equipe de France dans les années 2000 ah le temps passe vite @Gabriel92 . Sorry guys this is between me and my french brother Gabriel.:)

2DB31ED600000578-3286310-image-a-11_1445606485548.jpg

The guests are shown around Manchester City's sate of the art training ground .The picture was posted on Manchester City’s official Twitter account with a caption ‘Thank you for the selfie, President Xi’ which has lead to speculation that Prime Minister Cameron was an uninvited photobomber. City are taking all the credits/points.:hitwall: Xi didnt even visit our club Chelsea FC:(

2DB2E84C00000578-3286310-image-a-12_1445606590244.jpg

Vieira talks to Cameron and President Xi about the facilities at the City Football Academy

2DB36F5600000578-3286310-image-a-13_1445606671070.jpg

President Xi is introduced to former Manchester United player Gary Neville during his state visit. :angry:

2DB2E85500000578-3286310-image-a-14_1445606804209.jpg

Cameron shares a joke with former Manchester United forward Denis Law (right) as former City star Mike Summerbee look on. Jesus Christ....is it just me or this guy looks scary? Even Cameron be like sorry im in a hurry no handshakes.:o:

Last edited:
2DB405E300000578-3286310-image-a-20_1445607904742.jpg

Former Manchester City star Sun Jihai was inducted into the National Football Museum's hall of fame
2DB31EB600000578-3286310-image-a-15_1445606955630.jpg

President Xi and Cameron and shown round the National Football Museum where they are told about the football used in the first World Cup final

2DB3F42800000578-3286310-image-a-16_1445606960030.jpg

President Xi and Cameron view the Jules Rimet trophy during a visit to Manchester. Xi are you enjoying visting the world best football league?:happy:

Im dissapointed in Xi though. Thoughthe will pay a visit to our club Chelse. Afterlall, it's in London itself. So he should have visited it before even man City/Manchester united.:(

2DA9B4B800000578-3284650-image-m-6_1445522296488.jpg

Real passion: Chinese president Xi Jinping is a massive fan of football. He is pictured demonstrating his skill during a visit to man city. I never knew Foot ball was so popular in China. Even during my visit there in the past. Seems i missed something.

This a quote from the article: ''Majority of Chinese football fans support UK Premier League clubs, with more than 350 million now regularly watching games''.
Football fever in China: how fans identify with Premier League clubs | Football | The Guardian

Thats a big number and its expected to keep growing. WOW....... Win-Win cooperation.:cheers:

Last edited:
2DB405E300000578-3286310-image-a-20_1445607904742.jpg

Former Manchester City star Sun Jihai was inducted into the National Football Museum's hall of fame
2DB31EB600000578-3286310-image-a-15_1445606955630.jpg

President Xi and Cameron and shown round the National Football Museum where they are told about the football used in the first World Cup final

2DB3F42800000578-3286310-image-a-16_1445606960030.jpg

President Xi and Cameron view the Jules Rimet trophy during a visit to Manchester. Xi are you enjoying visting the world best football league?:happy:

Im dissapointed in Xi though. Thoughthe will pay a visit to our club Chelse. Afterlall, it's in London itself. So he should have visited it before even man City/Manchester united.:(

2DA9B4B800000578-3284650-image-m-6_1445522296488.jpg

Real passion: Chinese president Xi Jinping is a massive fan of football. He is pictured demonstrating his skill during a visit to man city. I never knew Foot ball was so popular in China. Even during my visit there in the past. Seems i missed something.

This a quote from the article: ''Majority of Chinese football fans support UK Premier League clubs, with more than 350 million now regularly watching games''.
Football fever in China: how fans identify with Premier League clubs | Football | The Guardian

Thats a big number and its expected to keep growing. WOW....... Win-Win cooperation.:cheers:
I really hope the England can help china to terminate the terrible China fuking mans football team.:guns:This team make an old football fan sick for many years.

You arewelcome bro. It's always a pleasure. We in Britain welcome any visitors and will make you feel at home. Afterall what are gentlemen for?:happy::thank_you2:

We also have good relations with Indonesia.
We do like keeping things simple. Do you know who the geogeous young lady is?:man_in_love:

hmmmm......does it taste sooooo good??:tongue:

my bad forgot you are malaysia/singapore. Thought you were indonesian. :hitwall:

she is Maudy Ayunda

Maudy Ayunda

Foto-Dan-Biodata-Maudy-Ayunda-2_zps3f841e55.jpg

MTO8F942.jpg

maudy-ayunda-pond-s-gogirl-01.jpg

royal_carriage1.jpg

royal_carriage2.jpg

royal_carriage3.jpg

royal_carriage4.jpg

royal_carriage5.jpg

state_coach.jpg

I have no arguments with you on anything you say, you can copy and paste at you hearts desires but all that wont change the fact that "Not so great" Britain is now looking for a new Master power so that British PM can keep standing next to the most powerful man of the world to get noticed. For now as it seems and even British govt believes that the Most Powerful man wont be The US president in near future but the Chinese Premier...so lets kiss Chinese *** now.

I really hope the England can help china to terminate the terrible China fuking mans football team.:guns:This team make an old football fan sick for many years.

hahahah......well, im sure we will cooperate more with Chinese football league to help it improve. Afterall, it takes time for a country to build a football tradition/culture.

We have already signed many deals with the Chinese super league to help it improve its quality and be more visible/competitive on the world stage.
I was surprised to hear that even our world renowned David Backam is the ambassador of Chinese football.:o: He seems to be very popular among Chinese football fans as well.:-)

David Beckham Begins Ambassador Role For Chinese Football (PICTURES)
Osborne pledges £3m for young Chinese footballers through Premier League scheme | PoliticsHome.com
Premier League skills help China's grassroots game - Telegraph

Win win cooperation.:cheers:

she is Maudy Ayunda

Maudy Ayunda

Foto-Dan-Biodata-Maudy-Ayunda-2_zps3f841e55.jpg

MTO8F942.jpg

maudy-ayunda-pond-s-gogirl-01.jpg

Gorgeous........Now i envy Cameron having a good lunch with her.:smitten:

Damn,Xi looks cooler/happier than Hu. :D
yes indeed. Xi seems to have departed frommost Chinese leaders attitude of being too reserved and passive when they venture overseas. His wife as well, she is probably the most open/outspoken Chinese first lady for a long time now. Hu was a typical Chinese leader. Reserved,passive,hardly ever departs from the usual diplomatic protocol etc. His wife as well was the same. In fact who even knew Hu's wife? lool Nobody in the world to ths day ever knew her. Same with almost all other Chinese leaders who have always kept their wives out of public scrunity/views for some strange reason. While Xi and his wife are the total opposite, they are as open as their western counterparts. They have set the bar quite high for future chinese leaders. However, im afraid the next Chinese president might be back to a passive role as the usual Hu. lol

In all they are quite a fun pair, and seem to enjoy our relax attitude.:partay:

hahahah......well, im sure we will cooperate more with Chinese football league to help it improve. Afterall, it takes time for a country to build a football tradition/culture.

We have already signed many deals with the Chinese super league to help it improve its quality and be more visible/competitive on the world stage.
I was surprised to hear that even our world renowned David Backam is the ambassador of Chinese football.:o: He seems to be very popular among Chinese football fans as well.:-)

David Beckham Begins Ambassador Role For Chinese Football (PICTURES)
Osborne pledges £3m for young Chinese footballers through Premier League scheme | PoliticsHome.com
Premier League skills help China's grassroots game - Telegraph

Win win cooperation.:cheers:

Gorgeous........Now i envy Cameron having a good lunch with her.:smitten:
The Chinese supper league make me suck and I would not wacth the game any more.My hometown wuhan football team have qiute the supper league years age against the corruption and soccer fraud and I never see the league any more.
China have a crazy enthusiasm about the soccer when I was young,people will watch the wuhan football team's match and the funs willing to come wuhan even for hundreds mile away.Now I cant see this scenery any more.:(

The Chinese supper league make me suck and I would not wacth the game any more.My hometown wuhan football team have qiute the supper league years age against the corruption and soccer fraud and I never see the league any more.
China have a crazy enthusiasm about the soccer when I was young,people will watch the wuhan football team's match and the funs willing to come wuhan even for hundreds mile away.Now I cant see this scenery any more.:(

well, i understand bro. But i'm sure things will improve with time. After all, it cant getany worse, so can only get better. So you always have to start from somewhere. Once you are there, people will all forget you were once behind/lacking. So its good to always be optimistic.:cheers:

Guangzhou evergrande are in the Asian champions league final, not too bad.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom