What's new

China-UK (Britain) Geopolitics and Economics: News & Discussions

The Queen knows her country is broke because she can't get any money from US. Canada, Australia, Nigeria, and with her other colonies aren't offering enough so she saw bright future with China. Maybe she will swallow China too. Watch it, China.
Business is the business, the Britain has advanced tech what China want from the West, the China has money what Britain need from the East ... there businessmen hold a talk on the table, for both national interests ... China investments to earn money by British in Britain and Britain techs to earn money by Chinese in China, called win-win.

Anyways Britain as the old Capitalism Empire has foresight compared with other Europe Nations, ahead of be best-friend with China & recognize China's economy status.
140916e5wddxe3ev23e5rx.jpg
140919h27n2sd66qpph13z.jpg
140923z40wp44nlni2mn4u.jpg

Last edited:
Well , tell him, he started the trolling unprovocked. funny thing is i don't even need to think hard about refuting his trolling, all i did was showing a mirror of his own country nothing much.

That's the bad thing when you come from a backward third world country, since others don't even need to put in much effort to make you come back to your senses/reality. Lool

Anyway, im at work at the moment bro, though not much to do at my office today. When in back i will post some more pics of Chinese president visit to Great Britain. Latest news as always, i'm your man for that. :enjoy::cheers:

This thread is not about my country, but about a has been power who is now being parasitic power by riding on a bigger power's shoulders, first it was US but that involved going to too many wars so now Parasite is looking for a new safer host.

This thread is not about my country, but about a has been power who is now being parasitic power by riding on a bigger power's shoulders, first it was US but that involved going to too many wars so now Parasite is looking for a new safer host.

LOL ISLAMO FASCIST , so you are still back?:rofl: As i said, as long as you dont go back to your shit hole terrorist haven country, you should stop poking your nose into the games big powers are playing. You and your country have no say in world affairs apart from collecting alms from gulf states and Western powers(U.K included). How about you start helping your country by moving back there for a start??

HMMM.........OK i know the answer: You probably dont wan't anything to do with that shit hole right?:rofl: cant blameyou though, i wouldnt want anything to do with that either.:bounce:

Last edited:
i actually really, really, like fish and chips. once i lived near a place with unlimited fish and chips on wednesdays. man those were the days lol

you should visit UK then, fish and chips for breakfast lunch and dinner...because you wont find anything else

Well , tell him, he started the trolling unprovocked. funny thing is i don't even need to think hard about refuting his trolling, all i did was showing a mirror of his own country nothing much.

That's the bad thing when you come from a backward third world country, since others don't even need to put in much effort to make you come back to your senses/reality. Lool

Anyway, im at work at the moment bro, though not much to do at my office today. When in back i will post some more pics of Chinese president visit to Great Britain. Latest news as always, i'm your man for that. :enjoy::cheers:

lol Canada is my country, where your weird looking king and queen and price and princes come every once a while to get noticed

you should visit UK then, fish and chips for breakfast lunch and dinner...because you wont find anything else
I have never been to UK. But I found fish&chips in Australia "eatable".
It's OK to try once, I will never taste again.

LOL ISLAMO FASCISTS , so you are still back?:rofl: As i said, as long as you dontgo backto yur shithole terrorist haven country, you should stop poking your nose into the games big powers are playing. You and your country have no say in world affairs apart from collecting alms from gulf states and Western powers(U.K included). How about you start helping your country by moving bacthere for a start??

HMMM.........OK i knwo the answer: You probably dont want anything to do with that shit hole right?:rofl:

Typical cheap Gora tactics when run out of arguments. Lets see who is the mother off all shithole terrorrists countries, the one who started it all in the middle east for few dollars more, the ones who are arming small children in African countries so their weird looking royal family can get cheap diamonds since now that they cannot loot the wealth of third world countries anymore they cannot afford the real price of Diamond. the ones who are harboring terrorists from other third world countries so they can blackmail them. by the way that shithole country can kick your *** any day if you have forgotten the whipping from a tiny Argentina. By the way how is reverse colonialism feels :)

LOL Now you want to take on your own Chinese brothers? You do know that without them maybe you wont even have a country today right(since India would have swallowed you up)?:lol: Since your weapons all comes feither from them, the U.S/France and U.K. So instead of being grateful you are here spewing your shit all over the place. I really dont know what is wrong with you Islamo. Seriously you hate everything in this life. The western countries that adopted you and gave you a better life you bash/hate them, your own muslim brothers you hate and kill each other(shia/sunnis anyone?), the israelis you hate them and will gladly wipe them off the map if you had the capabilities, The Rusians you hate them they are anti muslim and killed your chechen terrorists brthers, the Chinese they are also infidels and oppress your muslim terrorists brother Uygurs, the U.K/U.S they are 'evil' imperial powers who 'oppressed' you etc etc .

Seriously, at this rate your country will be a shithole forever.:lol: Its one thing being a shit hole country that all your citizens run away to greener pastures elsewhere, but its another thing to give up all hope/hate everything and not even try and make things better. The latter is more worrying, and unfortunately, that's the category in which you and your country come under. which is sad and unfortunate.:disagree:

I understand your hatred for Great Britain though, since you haven't gotten over the our colonial hangover over you people. Well, cant blame everything on the past, if we did, no country will be partners/friends today,since we all invaded someone in our history.:bounce:

Last edited:
LOL Now you want to take on your own Chinese brothers? You do know that without them maybe you wont even have a country today right?:lol: Since your weapons all comes feither from them, the U.S/France and U.K. So instead of being grateful you are here spewing your shit all over the place. I really dont know what is wrong with you Islamo. Seriously you hate everything in this life. The western countries that adopted you and gave you a better life you bash/hate them, your own muslim brothers you hate and kill each other(shia/sunnis anyone?), theisraelis you hate them and will gladly wipe them off the map if you had the capabilities, The Rusians you hate them they are anti muslim and killed your chechen terrorists brthers, the Chinese they are also infidels and oppress your muslim terrorists brother Uygurs, the U.K/U.S they are 'evil' imperilaistic powers who 'oppressed' you etc etc .

Seriously, at this rate your country will be a shithole forever.:lol: Its one thing being a shot hole country that all your citizens run away to greener pastures elsewhere, but its another thing to give up all hope/hate everything and not even try and make things better. The latter is more worrying, and unfortunately, that's the category in which you and your country come under. which is sad and unfortunate.:disagree:
I understand your hatred for Great Britain though, since yu hvent gotten over the our colonial hangover over you people. Well, cant blame everything on the past, if we did, no country will be partners/friends today,since we all invaded someone in our history.:bounce:

Without US you wouldnt have your country anymore probably Argentina would have been ruling you now, and now you look for a new protector

I have never been to UK. But I found fish&chips in Australia "eatable".
It's OK to try once, I will never taste again.

Dont mind him bro. He is just a pakistani islamist(most probably an asylum seeker.lol) who seem to be lost in Canada. cant blame him though, I know it must be hard when you are an immigrant in a foriegn country and when your country have failed you. So cant blame him too much either. Though i just wish he will keep a low profile instead of making a joke out of himself.:sick:

Dont mind him bro. He is just a pakistani islamist(most probably an asylum seeker.lol) who seem to be lost in Canada. cant blame him though, I know it must be hard when you are an immigrant in a foriegn country and when your country have failed you. So cant blame him too much either. Though i just wish he will keep a low profile instead of making a joke out of himself.:sick:
Dude, I don't wanna take part in your discussion.
I'm just commenting on fish&chips.:D
But I like Elgar's cello concerto, especially the Du Pré version.

Typical cheap Gora tactics when run out of arguments. Lets see who is the mother off all shithole terrorrists countries, the one who started it all in the middle east for few dollars more, the ones who are arming small children in African countries so their weird looking royal family can get cheap diamonds since now that they cannot loot the wealth of third world countries anymore they cannot afford the real price of Diamond. the ones who are harboring terrorists from other third world countries so they can blackmail them. by the way that shithole country can kick your *** any day if you have forgotten the whipping from a tiny Argentina. By the way how is reverse colonialism feels :)

What are you even on about? so you are still balming us for your failed state status? you are blaming us for arming your crazy nutheads islamists teror groups?
Pakistan can kick our ***? Argentina whipping us? What are you even on about man? I'm confused if we live in the same planet.:cheesy:

Without US you wouldnt have your country anymore probably Argentina would have been ruling you now, and now you look for a new protector

ahahahhahahah...............you are funny man. I'm enjoying your trolling though i must confess. Its not everytime i enjoy people's trolling. Yours seem to be the best.:lol:

What are you even on about? so you are still balming us for your failed state status? you are blaming us for arming your crazy nutheads islamists teror groups?
Pakistan can kick our ***? Argentina whipping us? What are you even on about man? I'm confused if we live in the same planet.:cheesy:

ok since your are not very smart i will repeat what I am saying which whas my original post
UK is looking for a new master State to ride on its shoulder to be noticed in the world politics.
and thats what I said...nothing more...thats what I am about, I dont have anything else to add to it unless you want to argue it once again and put me back in my place...again :cheers:

ahahahhahahah...............you are funny man. I'm enjoying your trolling though i must confess. Its not everytime i enjoy people's trolling. Yours seem to be the best.:lol:

Heard that many times on PDF

I dont need much effort to put you back in your place. Since you are from a failed state. You see, thats the bad thing about coming from a third world shithole country who not even thepoorest sub saharan african would go visit.lol So, this means i dont even need to search further or put in much effort to put you back in your place. If you were say from Japan, France, S.korea, Russia, or even Turkey, then i will need to think more and put in more effort to do that. But as you can see unfortunately you are from a failed state at par with somalia. So its useless discussing our releveance with you.

To cut things short, i will just say the very fact that your shithole third world country adopted our langauge as your national language even after we gave you your independence, should be enough for you to know we still hold alot of influence over you and many other countries. Afterall, ever thought of the reason why East Asian and South East Asian countries have their own language?:lol: fterall, there is no bigger cultural dominance than when a country as a whole adopts your language as a standard for its citizens.:lol:
I wont even go into much more details, since you know nothing about Great Britain islamo.:rofl:

I will only say one thing, either you or your parents came from a shithole country too. Unlike you I have good education to tell about the personality of a opponent. My assessment of why south, east or west Asian shithole countries adopted your language is because they want to colonize your country in the very near future...and I am sure, although stupid, still not stupid enough not to see that happening...the worst part there is nothing you can do about it....So find a powerful country to protect you, may be your kids will have to move there. Someone to protect you yet again the third time if ever a world war breaks out :china:, but the chances are some shithole country might just steal the whole of that tiny Island.

China is poised to take over USA in near future. It is bound to happen. Congrats to China.
Western countries and politicians have been good at sensing the winds and change their strategies.
BTW Tony Blair is the most randi politician, no offence.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom