What's new

China-UK (Britain) Geopolitics and Economics: News & Discussions

Glad to see China rising. It is hoped by us Pakistanis that China may and hopefully will replace the US in each and every field. It is my genuine hope that US falls and China rises.

Isn't it better to hope that Pakistan rises, and by itself?

Isn't it better to hope that Pakistan rises, and by itself?
It is. And that is my hope but US is a hegemonal nation that has severely influenced us and for the worse. I would like to see them fall and if it is to China currently then well-no problem.

It is. And that is my hope but US is a hegemonal nation that has severely influenced us and for the worse. I would like to see them fall and if it is to China currently then well-no problem.

I think it is far better to let other countries worry about themselves.

No but the problem in the past was that Britain could be a good financing partner for countries where local financing was very weak. Now that is changing Britain's money is not that well sought out. Besides, you cannot be a 'great power' only by being a great banker.

Lmao. Who told you Britain is merely a banker? Britain is far ahead of India in almost every field one can think of. So using your logic that will mean India is not even a regional power, forget about being a 'Great Power'.lol

Who even said the U.S is in decline? Lol just because other developing countries are trying to catch up faster with western countries doesnt means the U.S or the west for that matter are in decline. If you want to follow what some of our dramatic consertive media often says then you might as well believe China will soon collapse, india is a country full of malnourished poor slum swellers in slums etc. according to some of our papers/'analyst' we should scrap our nuclear submarines/weapons and spend all the money only on public programs like education, health, education and improving our already high living standards etc.

In short , they will often say unrealistic bullshits as long as it sells/attract public attention. lool

Moreover , i already said this several times on here, China is a business partner of European powers not an ally or enemy. The two are completely different issues. We are partners since China doesnt pose any military threat to Europe whatsoever unlike Russia, so why cant we be partners?

In today's globalised world, doing business/making money has nothing to do with military/security alliances, i thought many people here knew that already.lol. Our security interest vis a vis Russia and many other countries around the world matches with that of the U.S, not so with China. I simply dont see that changing anytime soon. so the U.S will remain our main ally no matter how we develop our business relationship with China.

However, that doesnt means we wont keep cooperating with China in other fields, afterall even Chinas most bitter enemy Japan often cooperates with China in many fields most people dont even know about, that doesnt make them allies though.

Last edited:
Lmao. Who told you Britain is merely a banker? Britain is far ahead of India in almost every field one can think of. So using your logic that will mean India is not even a regional power, forget about being a 'Great Power'.lol

Who even said the U.S is in decline? Lol just because other developing countries are trying to catch up faster with western countries doesnt means the U.S or the west for that matter are in decline. If you want to follow what some of our dramatic consertive media often says then you might as well believe China will soon collapse, india is a country full of malnourished poor slum swellers in slums etc. according to some of our papers/'analyst' we should scrap our nuclear submarines/weapons and spend all the money only on public programs like education, health, education and improving our already high living standards etc.

In short , they will often say unrealistic bullshits as long as it sells/attract public attention. lool

Moreover , i already said this several times om here, China is a business partner of European powers not an ally or enemy. The two are completely different issues. We are partners(since China doesnt pose any military tgreat to Europe whatsoever unlike Russia),so why cant we be partners?

In todays globalised world, doing business/making money has nothing to do with military/security alliances, i thought many people here knew that already.lol. Our security interest vis a vis Russia and many other countries around the world matches with that of the U.S, not so with China. I simply dont see that changing anytime soon. However, that doesnt means we wont keep cooperating with China in other fields, afterall even Chinas most bitter enemy Japan often cooperates with China in many fields most people dont even know about, that doesnt make them allies though.
With our greatest leader leading us, India is on the right track to be the only great power in Asia.
UK and Europe are all about history.

Moreover , i already said this several times om here, China is a business partner of European powers not an ally or enemy. The two are completely different issues. We are partners(since China doesnt pose any military tgreat to Europe whatsoever unlike Russia),so why cant we be partners?

In todays globalised world, doing business/making money has nothing to do with military/security alliances, i thought many people here knew that already.lol. Our security interest vis a vis Russia and many other countries around the world matches with that of the U.S, not so with China. I simply dont see that changing anytime soon. However, that doesnt means we wont keep cooperating with China in other fields, afterall even Chinas most bitter enemy Japan often cooperates with China in many fields most people dont even know about, that doesnt make them allies though.

a) I do not believe the US is declining, I think they're actually gonna come back with a bang - there is more in there
b) I believe China is rising and will be a major player but not topple the US. I think in the coming decades, far from competing with the US, their rivalry will actually go down. The inevitable movement of history it is just a matter of time that the Chinese will start a new political project to introduce 'representative institutions' (read democracy). Simple reason is the need to ensure long term political stability and maintenance of all the prosperity they've gathered in the last 2 decades
c) India will continue to grow and over time settle some of the more problematic issues of society. The 'formula' has been used in countries like Thailand, Korea, Singapore and China. And over time it'll yield the same sorts of results seen in other countries.

d) NO- NOT BRITAIN. And the problem is with the Brits themselves. While others are trying to reinvent themselves, stuck in some weird time loop and completely complacent, Britain has only slipped (read the economist article on this). A small country has only two options:

Category 1) Do great things to be eligible to be called a great power - think Japan
Category 2) Accept it is a small country (and no great shakes) but then strive to provide the best education, healtcare and livelihood for its people- think Scandinavia

You cannot be a people of beered up complacent losers and still be called 'Great POwer'. It's like the endless debate on immigration you guys are on? How long has it been? 20 years now? No one will have anything against you if you say 'no more immigrants'. But then when you spend decades in indecisive and futile debates, slipping in manufacturing and technology, AND STILL CLAIM 'great power', that's when it looks comical. Britain will eventally try to conform to Category 2.

a) I do not believe the US is declining, I think they're actually gonna come back with a bang - there is more in there
b) I believe China is rising and will be a major player but not topple the US. I think in the coming decades, far from competing with the US, their rivalry will actually go down. The inevitable movement of history it is just a matter of time that the Chinese will start a new political project to introduce 'representative institutions' (read democracy). Simple reason is the need to ensure long term political stability and maintenance of all the prosperity they've gathered in the last 2 decades
c) India will continue to grow and over time settle some of the more problematic issues of society. The 'formula' has been used in countries like Thailand, Korea, Singapore and China. And over time it'll yield the same sorts of results seen in other countries.

d) NO- NOT BRITAIN. And the problem is with the Brits themselves. While others are trying to reinvent themselves, stuck in some weird time loop and completely complacent, Britain has only slipped (read the economist article on this). A small country has only two options:

Category 1) Do great things to be eligible to be called a great power - think Japan
Category 2) Accept it is a small country (and no great shakes) but then strive to provide the best education, healtcare and livelihood for its people- think Scandinavia

You cannot be a people of beered up complacent losers and still be called 'Great POwer'. It's like the endless debate on immigration you guys are on? How long has it been? 20 years now? No one will have anything against you if you say 'no more immigrants'. But then when you spend decades in indecisive and futile debates, slipping in manufacturing and technology, AND STILL CLAIM 'great power', that's when it looks comical. Britain will eventally try to conform to Category 2.

Lool Others are trying to reinvent themselves (guess India is part of them.lol) but Britain is stuck in some weird time loop and completely complacent? Britain Slipping down in technology? Seriously, what is this guy even on about? Maybe sone members here can help me understand him.lol

Truth be told, India will need at least half a century of fast growth in R&D,education,high growth to even get where Britain is today technologically. Thats assuming Britain technological capabilities remains static and doesnt move in inch from today. Lool
The amount of influence and world military reach Britain has across the globe , India and many other Asian countries can only dream of even today. I dont know what you mean by Britain slipping down technologically in all fields while other countries reinvent themselves(never mind that you still import many weapon systems from us and we transfer some tech to you).lool
As i said before questioning our status, you need to first succeed in being a regional power . Worry more about yourself, since if your own country was that good/progressive your people wont be seeking to emigrate to the U.K for education/better life or to obtain our passport as soon as they have the oppprtunity. Lol. Worry about yourselves we are doing just fine. :pop:

Lool Others are trying to reinvent themselves (guess India is part of them.lol) but Britain is stuck in some weird time loop and completely complacent? Britain Slipping down in technology? Seriously, what is this guy even on about? Maybe sone members here can help me understand him.lol

Truth be told, India will need at least half a century of fast growth in R&D,education,high growth to even get where Britain is today technologically. Thats assuming Britain technological capabilities remains static and doesnt move in inch from today. Lool
The amount of influence and world military reach Britain has across the globe , India and many other Asian countries can only dream of even today. I dont know what you mean by Britain slipping down technologically in all fields while other countries reinvent themselves(never mind that you still import many weapon systems from us and we transfer some tech to you).lool
As i said before questioning our status, you need to first succeed in being a regional power . Worry more about yourself, since if your own country was that good/progressive your people wont be seeking to emigrate to the U.K for education/better life or to obtain our passport as soon as they have the oppprtunity. Lol. Worry about yourselves we are doing just fine. :pop:
India is a young nation, we people are young, much more creative than you old Queen style of people. We are the biggest democracy with ultimate demographic dividend. We have the longest railway network, we have the best business schools of Asia, we have successfully landed in Mars.
What do you have? Fish and chips? African immigrants?

1. Britain will need at least 30+ years of technological growth to match India's Industrial and technological capacity. Who's 'importing weapons' from you today? You don't even make fighter jets, all you make are trainers and the rest Europe as a whole has to pitch in
2. Ask the US who they'd like to have for military allies- UK or India. Being their pooch doggy doesn't mean you have influence. RAF is increasingly becoming a joke
3. India is way more than a regional power.

1. Britain will need at least 30+ years of technological growth to match India's Industrial and technological capacity. Who's 'importing weapons' from you today? You don't even make fighter jets, all you make are trainers and the rest Europe as a whole has to pitch in
2. Ask the US who they'd like to have for military allies- UK or India. Being their pooch doggy doesn't mean you have influence. RAF is increasingly becoming a joke
3. India is way more than a regional power.

Ahahahahah.....ok i agree, India is a technological/militaryvsuperpower. End of discussion. :-)

Ahahahahah.....ok i agree, India is a technological/militaryvsuperpower. End of discussion. :-)

GSLV Mk3 - OPerational today, will take Britain no less than 35 years to develop

45521005.cms

IndiaTvf4f853_GSLV-MK_III.jpg

Human Space Flight: Striking Range of 10 years (safe time) for India- Impossible for Britain

03_ISRO-GSLV-Mark-III-rocket.jpg

Thorium Reactors (most important reactor tech for the future)- India is the world leader, Britain is nowhere
2289322_1200_800.jpg

GSLV Mk3 - OPerational today, will take Britain no less than 35 years to develop

45521005.cms

IndiaTvf4f853_GSLV-MK_III.jpg

Human Space Flight: Striking Range of 10 years (safe time) for India- Impossible for Britain

03_ISRO-GSLV-Mark-III-rocket.jpg

Thorium Reactors (most important reactor tech for the future)- India is the world leader, Britain is nowhere
2289322_1200_800.jpg

I already admitted that India is a technological and military superpower with whom no European power can compete. End of discussion. Good for India. :bounce:

I already admitted that India is a technological and military superpower with whom no European power can compete. End of discussion. Good for India. :bounce:

Lolzzzzzz!!!! It is much much much worse than I thought!!!! :lol::lol::rofl::rofl:

India's fastest Super Computer is 4 times faster than yours

Now both of them have Cray components, so if you take that off, India's locally developed Supercomputer is as fast as UK's fastest which is essentially a US imported SC. 'TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED' my A$$.

I'm happy I had this discussion with you, didn't realize you guys were such losers!!!!!

Supercomputing in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Supercomputing in Europe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@anant_s @Skull and Bones @Hindustani78 @MilSpec did you know about this?

Last edited:
Lolzzzzzz!!!! It is much much much worse than I thought!!!! :lol::lol::rofl::rofl:

India's fastest Super Computer is 4 times faster than yours

Now both of them have Cray components, so if you take that off, India's locally developed Supercomputer is as fast as UK's fastest which is essentially a US imported SC. 'TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED' my A$$.

I'm happy I had this discussion with you, didn't realize you guys were such losers!!!!!

Supercomputing in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Supercomputing in Europe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@anant_s @Skull and Bones @Hindustani78 @MilSpec did you know about this?

Lool This guy next door indeed. Lol

i know you are a technology superpower which no European power can compare with. Did i say otherwise? What are you still going in about? :)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom