What's new

China to sends troops to North Korea

just let the south koreans handle it

100,000 North Koreans flee to Dandong in China!

The past, China has sent back to North Korea refugees, Kim Jong Il actually killed the refugees! Chinese were the world's condemnation of inhuman.
Why are we being scolded? Why is not Kim Jong Il? Repatriation of refugees is not the world's rules?

Now we do not repatriate refugees, and we concentrate them in Dandong. These refugees brought us great trouble(Theft, robbery, violence...). All of these refugees who had been a soldier.

Korean? They accept only a small part of the refugees who is worthy of Korea.

North Korea and Korean are all thieves!

100,000 North Koreans flee to Dandong in China!

The past, China has sent back to North Korea refugees, Kim Jong Il actually killed the refugees! Chinese were the world's condemnation of inhuman. Why are we being scolded?

Now we do not repatriate refugees, and we concentrate them in Dandong. These refugees brought us great trouble(Theft, robbery, violence...). All of these refugees who had been a soldier.

Korean? They accept only a small part of the refugees who is worthy of Korea.

North Korea and Korean are all thieves!

If they get united, it would be even greater trouble for us. So lets them to be divided, this theft nation deserves what they got.

I have never seen such a shameless people as koreans. Although I hate Japan I also respect them somewhat, at least for their hard work (definitely not for their fake honor and politeness though, it's all a cover for stabbing you in the back). Koreans on the other hand are loud, complaining, no respect for public property, racist and annoying. There is little wonder why they have been continuously enslaved by China, Japan, US and Russia for their entire existence, they deserve it.

I have never seen such a shameless people as koreans. Although I hate Japan I also respect them somewhat, at least for their hard work (definitely not for their fake honor and politeness though, it's all a cover for stabbing you in the back). Koreans on the other hand are loud, complaining, no respect for public property, racist and annoying. There is little wonder why they have been continuously enslaved by China, Japan, US and Russia for their entire existence, they deserve it.

The Japanese are indeed cruel, but at least capable of making a name for themselves. Unlike the Korean who are only capable of taking away the credit from the other.

During the Japanese invasion, many Japanese soldiers of Korean origin acted even worse than the real Japanese. That's why many old people called them "二鬼子" or "高丽棒子".

that is the wrong attitude my friend. you shouldn't judge an entire group based on a few bad apples.

i do admire the nkoreans for standing up to the US and being a thorn on their backside. and i also like n.korea as a buffer zone between us and those who threaten us.

that is the wrong attitude my friend. you shouldn't judge an entire group based on a few bad apples.

i do admire the nkoreans for standing up to the US and being a thorn on their backside. and i also like n.korea as a buffer zone between us and those who threaten us.

The problem is that the family Kim doesn't want to be served as a buffer zone for us. And they want us to pay a high price in order to keep them as an ally. So we don't need such ally.

Japanese is ours a competitors, Chinese people do not like the Japanese, but to respect their. Because the Japanese know how to unite and polite and hard work. Japanese and Chinese people's character is very similar.

Korean? I think Koreans like a clown.

oh the irony.

stop drinking the haterade people. Koreans are cool people.

North Korea is not our friend.

If South Korea can solve the refugee problem and the USA to leave the East Asian, China will help the South Korean Unification.

North Korea has no nuclear weapons, it is a lie, and China can not give North Korea nuclear weapons.

North Korea is not our friend.

If South Korea can solve the refugee problem and the USA to leave the East Asian, China will help the South Korean Unification.

North Korea has no nuclear weapons, it is a lie, and China can not give North Korea nuclear weapons.

didn't they conduct like 2 tests?

I don't think Korean has killed many Chinese, it never invades China.
Hate and insult Korean just shows some Chinese are racist.
During the Japanese invasion, many Chinese are also traitors.

It's very selfish to break Korean into 2 country just for make China safe.
Without China's interfering Korean war, the north Korean people were as rich as south Korean people today.

Without China's interfering Korean war, the north Korean people were as rich as south Korean people today.

yea and the US will be right on China's doorstep.

you do know that the US sees us as their #1 enemy right? China is their main roadblock to global imperialism.

Then US would set its military base across our border, and this was very dangerous for China of 1950s, although today it doesn't matter.

Look what happened when Vietnam was united, we did help them but did these people show any grateful attitude toward us?

Back
Top Bottom