What's new

China to sends troops to North Korea

It's very selfish to break Korean into 2 country just for make China safe.
Without China's interfering Korean war, the north Korean people were as rich as south Korean people today.

The Chinese do not like Koreans.
The Japanese do not like Koreans.
The Taiwanese do not like Koreans.

What is the reason? Racism? No.
Because everyone hates a liar.
---------------
Koreans say: Confucius and Einstein and Mao Zedong and Japan Emperor have Korean descent.

Madman!

Last edited:

---------------
Koreans say: Confucius and Einstein and Mao Zedong and Emperor of Japan have Korean descent.

Madman!

I think these were the jokes to mock Korean's cultural plagiarism.

But Koreans actually claim Northeast China as their historical land, and Hongshan/Gaogouli/Jin/Qing were all their history. This is absolutely intolerable.

---------------
Koreans say: Confucius and Einstein and Mao Zedong and Emperor of Japan have Korean descent.

Madman!

The Japanese do not like Chinese.
The Taiwanese do not like Chinese.
The Indian do not like Chinese.
The Mongolian do not like Chinese.
The Russian do not like Chinese.
The Indonesian do not like Chinese.
What is the reason? Not Racism? Yes.
Just like Chinese do not like Korean

The Japanese do not like Chinese.
The Taiwanese do not like Chinese.
The Indian do not like Chinese.
The Mongolian do not like Chinese.
The Russian do not like Chinese.
The Indonesian do not like Chinese.
What is the reason? Not Racism? Yes.
Just like Chinese do not like Korean

It is not we don't like the Koreans, but we don't their way of distorting history.

yea and the US will be right on China's doorstep.

you do know that the US sees us as their #1 enemy right? China is their main roadblock to global imperialism.

But Korean people are the victims of the war, right?
Then you insult the people you hurt.

It's very selfish to break Korean into 2 country just for make China safe.
Without China's interfering Korean war, the north Korean people were as rich as south Korean people today.

1950, the USA crossed the 38 line, and it does not stop the war.
China feels the hostility of the USA.
So, it is better to war in Korea than in China.

1950, the USA crossed the 38 line, and it does not stop the war.
China feels the hostility of the USA.
So, it is better to war in Korea than in China.

But Korean people are the victims to make China safe.

Could you give some prove of the distorting?
Many of such words just came from Japanese to slander Korean.

It is fact!!!

Check this:

They claimed that Jin and Qing dynasties belong to their history.

YouTube - Korean, Manchu, Jin, Qing History, ? and ?, ?.??? ?? ??? (1/7)

They also claimed Hongshan culture and Dongbei were theirs.

YouTube - Korean History, Korean Civilization, China's History Distortion, ????? (1/8) (English)

Both China and Japan were their colony, and they are the true inventors of the Chinese letters.

YouTube - Japan and China were part of Baekje, Korea ??? ??? ??? 4/7

And Gougaoli belonged their ancestor.

YouTube - Koguryeo and modern Korean faces VS Chinese face

Last edited:
I have never seen such a shameless people as koreans. Although I hate Japan I also respect them somewhat, at least for their hard work (definitely not for their fake honor and politeness though, it's all a cover for stabbing you in the back). Koreans on the other hand are loud, complaining, no respect for public property, racist and annoying. There is little wonder why they have been continuously enslaved by China, Japan, US and Russia for their entire existence, they deserve it.

In one sentence you proclaim your hatred towards Japanese and Koreans and on the other hand you call them racists :rolleyes: and if I recall correctly you proclaimed that Christians need to be stoped out like roaches, I also do recall you proclaiming that Chinese people are superior to everyone because of their so called IQ.

This is like the KKK calling the Aryan brotherhood racists :rofl:

In one sentence you proclaim your hatred towards Japanese and Koreans and on the other hand you call them racists :rolleyes: and if I recall correctly you proclaimed that Christians need to be stoped out like roaches, I also do recall you proclaiming that Chinese people are superior to everyone because of their so called IQ.

I don't think any Chinese member claimed Chinese are superior to everyone.

And Christianity is not compatible with our culture, therefore it shouldn't be considered to become mainstream.

There are more neo-Nazis in Russia than there are in China. Here is a report from the BBC:

Racist killings in Russia are "out of control", according to a report by international human rights watchdog Amnesty International.

The Amnesty report, entitled "Russian Federation: Violent racism out of control", includes examples of police and prosecutors routinely classifying murders and serious assaults by skinhead extremists as lesser crimes of "hooliganism".

BBC NEWS | Europe | Russian racism 'out of control'

According to surveys, around 50% of black people in Moscow have been violently attacked.

Now there is certainly racism in China... but it does not reach the level where a black person is afraid to walk around on the streets.

There are more neo-Nazis in Russia than there are in China. Here is a report from the BBC:

BBC NEWS | Europe | Russian racism 'out of control'

According to surveys, around 50% of black people in Moscow have been violently attacked.

Now there is certainly racism in China... but it does not reach the level where a black person is afraid to walk around on the streets.

Russia now is the haven of the skinheads. These skinheads are rampant because they are supported by their right-wing politicians.

Only Mr.ptldM3 here pretends that racism never existed in Russia. :hitwall:

Last edited:

Now China has about 5 million Catholics, and 4,000 clergy and people. About 16 million Christians in China, and Clergy 18,000 people.

We welcome all religious and ethnic groups. Why do you say that the Chinese people racist?

Last edited:
Then US would set its military base across our border, and this was very dangerous for China of 1950s, although today it doesn't matter.

Look what happened when Vietnam was united, we did help them but did these people show any grateful attitude toward us?

in retrospect, it wasn't that we destroyed south Vietnam, it was that South Vietnam was just far too weak to stand up to north Vietnam and had almost no popular support. Vietnamese people would rather die than be under the regime represented by Gambit. That was why there was a Vietcong in the South but no guerillas attacked the communists. North korea had little popular support in the past and even less now. Unfortunately we have to keep it, for now, as a counterweight to South Korea and the US.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom