What's new

China to sends troops to North Korea

ZhengHe

Reaction score
PressTV - China to send troops to N Korea: Report

China and North Korea are reportedly discussing details of a plan allowing Chinese army forces to be deployed in the communist country for the first time in about two decades.

Citing an anonymous official at the presidential Blue House, the South Korean Chosun Ilbo newspaper reported on Saturday that the troops “would protect Chinese port facilities” in the Rason special economic zone near the Sea of Japan (East Sea).

------------------------------------------------------------------------

China is thinking about sending troops to North Korea to protect assets and Chinese nationals. I strongly support this move because if in an event crisis these port facilities will be guarded and Chinese living in NK will also be safeguarded.

The location could also be a strategic area. And with Chinese forces in the area it will make SK/JP/US/NATO think twice about doing anything stupid.

In the end both North Korea and China will benefit.

Last edited:
If only 1 agency is reporting it, it's probably a fad.

The great Chosun Ilbo, who edited out the US general's threat to hit us back 100 years in the English version and kept the threat in the Chinese version, great job, great job, I love how this paper works. I cannot wait for the day we can finally liberate the **** out of the South Koreans.

Chinese hate the North Koreans.

Some of the Chinese People's Volunteers joined the North Korean nationality, in 1949 and 1953. North Korea killed them, in order to curry favor with the Soviet.
North Korea also threaten China with 20 million refugees (if the war), demanding food aid.

Kim Il Sung and Kim Jong Il is a rogue and a traitor.

If the USA to leave the East Asia, China will hang Kim Jong Il.

Last edited:
Chinese hate the North Koreans.

Some of the Chinese People's Volunteers joined the North Korean nationality, in 1949 and 1953. North Korea killed them, in order to curry favor with the Soviet.
North Korea also threaten China with 20 million refugees (if the war), demanding food aid.

Kim Il Sung and Kim Jong Il is a rogue and a traitor.

We can talk about this after souht korea is gone.

I love how such papers retain their credibility... Kim Jong Il died at least 800 hundred times according to this paper.

can you elaborate the above bit? i thought there is no love lost between US & Kim Jong Il. In my openion if China hangs Kim Jong Il, it would be doing a favour to the Americans!!

can you elaborate the above bit? i thought there is no love lost between US & Kim Jong Il. In my openion if China hangs Kim Jong Il, it would be doing a favour to the Americans!!

The pre-condition is that US should leave East Asia alone.

wow.. great game of geo politics. "my enemy's enemy is only my friend till my enemy is enemy!!"

I like your avatar.
54461753.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom