What's new

China to sends troops to North Korea

Wow... If the news is trye then its great.....

People like Lee Myung-bak, Obama, Naoto Kan will have nightmares

Can anyone compare USA, Japan, South Korea's Army Vs North Korea and Chinese Army in North Korea battlefiled

p01c.jpg

d4ce540be35015ab30b32cee6099_grande.jpg

Hmmm I don't think the South Koreans would let the Japanse "assist".

Below_freezing is not racist.

I personally tend to be more careful of what I say, below_freezing speaks more directly, that does not make him a racist.

You're the one here acknowledging us as "boy", and making references to the KKK, which are both things that "gambit" enjoys doing as well. Strange similarity.

The point stands though, that someone from Russia, lecturing us on racism... is quite patronizing, even more so than being called boy.

So we finally have a Gambit wannabe here. :lol:

This is between Chinese and Korean, it is none of your business. So stay where you are.

Mind your bussiness, this is between Below_Freezing and me.

Below_freezing is not racist.
I personally tend to be more careful of what I say, below_freezing speaks more directly, that does not make him a racist.

:rofl:

You're the one here acknowledging us as "boy", and making references to the KKK, which are both things that "gambit" enjoys doing as well. Strange similarity.

I'm having too much fun, since when was boy a racist term, i used the word boy as a slang term. And how does me making reference to the KKK have any relavance. Maybe you should go back and read the meaning of what i wrote in regards to KKK.

The point stands though, that someone from Russia, lecturing us on racism... is quite patronizing, even more so than being called boy.

Wow, this is amazing, you are right, Below_freezing is not a racist, Japanese are scum as are Koreans, and don't forget those roach Christians, and i totally get your point, all Russian are dirty racist so naturally i have no right to voice my concerns about racism.

Last edited:
Wow, this is amazing, you are right, Below_freezing is not a racist, Japanese are scum as are Koreans, and don't forget those roach Christians, and i totally get your point, all Russian are dirty racist so naturally i have no right to voice my concerns about racism.

It is a simple fact that racism is much more prevalent in Russia than it is in Europe or China. So yes, I do find it to be a case of throwing stones in a glass house.

And no, I don't believe that Japanese/Korean individuals are automatically scum.

There are plenty of them here in Hong Kong, and I have never had any problems with them.

Hey, if you have a problem with him, then just pm to him.

But stop derailing the public thread where people share their discussion.

If he has the right to insult Japanese and Koreans while ironically calling them racists i have the right to call him out.

It was you and several other members that took the situation out of context buy puting words into my mounth.

If he has the right to insult Japanese and Koreans while ironically calling them racists i have the right to call him out.

It was you and several other members that took the situation out of context buy puting words into my mounth.

It is odd that Japanese have territorial dispute with you guys in Kuril Islands. What's the point to defend them?

South Koreans are the ally of US. What's the point to defend them?

The simple reason is anything oppose to China is your interest to defend. So naturally it makes you a China hater. :welcome:

Have you seen any Chinese member trolling in any Russia-related topic?

It is odd that Japanese have territorial dispute with you guys in Kuril Islands. What's the point to defend them?

I do not care about political disputes, i even have family that was killed by the Japanese, does that mean i should hate Japanese people?

South Koreans are the ally of US. What's the point to defend them?

What's the point of insulting them?

The simple reason is anything oppose to China is your interest to defend. So naturally it makes you a China hater. :welcome:

Since when did me calling out a racist have anything to do with opposing China? :lol:

Have you seen any Chinese member trolling in any Russia-related topic?

Yea it happens constantly and you know it, basically i hear Russia is poor, Russia only survives off of oil, the J-20 is sooooo much better than the pak-fa, Russian are skinheads, Russians are Racists, Russians stole our land, Russians are brain drained...ect. Most of the time i stumble upon this nonesense without any provocation.

Yea it happens constantly and you know it, basically i hear Russia is poor, Russia only survives off of oil, the J-20 is sooooo much better than the pak-fa, Russian are skinheads, Russians are Racists, Russians stole our land, Russians are brain drained...ect. Most of the time i stumble upon this nonesense without any provocation.

Why did i have to bring up these if you leave us alone. :hitwall:

I beleive i mentioned that most of those have been unprevoked--as in i stumbled upon those comments.

In any case don't bother me.

Can you just stop with your China obsession? Stop acting like some Indian members. :hitwall:

I will appreciate if you can spend most of your time about the discussion only on Russian military topics. :yahoo:

Can you just stop with your China obssession? Stop acting like some Indian members. :hitwall:

I will appreciate if you can spend most of your time about the discussion only on Russian military topics. :yahoo:

Sweethart, since when did Below_Freezing equal a China obssession?

I sense a multi-page contention coming lol. Come on why don't we just sit down, calm down, relax, sip a cup of tea, and work things out like gentlemen?

Back
Top Bottom