What's new

China to sends troops to North Korea

can you elaborate the above bit? i thought there is no love lost between US & Kim Jong Il. In my openion if China hangs Kim Jong Il, it would be doing a favour to the Americans!!

But the thing is no one likes Kim Jon Il, every1 hated him. Even we Chinese. Get rid of him would save many lives in NK and would help NK into a moder country like little SK.

But the thing is no one likes Kim Jon Il, every1 hated him. Even we Chinese. Get rid of him would save many lives in NK and would help NK into a moder country like little SK.

We should always remember that the nation and its leader is separate. If Obama died tomorrow, the US will still exist. If Hu died tomorrow, China will still exist. Likewise, if Kim Jong Il dies tomorrow, North Korea the state will continue to exist. North Korea the state is easily manipulated. Kim Jong Il the person is not.

In one sentence you proclaim your hatred towards Japanese and Koreans and on the other hand you call them racists :rolleyes: and if I recall correctly you proclaimed that Christians need to be stoped out like roaches, I also do recall you proclaiming that Chinese people are superior to everyone because of their so called IQ.

This is like the KKK calling the Aryan brotherhood racists :rofl:

Now China has about 5 million Catholics, and 4,000 clergy and people. About 16 million Christians in China, and Clergy 18,000 people.

We welcome all religious and ethnic groups. Why do you say that the Chinese people racist?

Last edited:
There are more neo-Nazis in Russia than there are in China. Here is a report from the BBC:

How sad that you come to the rescue of our racist friend by bringing something totally unrelated to the topic. This has nothing to do with Russia.

Russia now is the haven of the skinheads. These skinheads are rampant because they are supported by their right-wing politicians.

Only Mr.ptldM3 here pretends that racism never existed in Russia. :hitwall:

Firstly, i acknowledged many times that Russia has skinheads, secondly, just like i told your boy Chinese Dragon this has nothing to do with Russia, Below_Freezing is a racist and not afraid to admit it...why you boys bring Russia into the conversation is beyond me.

By the way here is a nice quote of yours:

Many Chinese military fans also do look down on Russians and thinks they are dirty and poor white beggars.

Now China has about 500 million Catholics, and 4,000 clergy and people. About 1600 million Christians in China, and Clergy 1.8 million people.

We welcome all religious and ethnic groups. Why do you say that the Chinese people racist?

When did i say this? Seems like you and your friends have poor reading comprehension or you like to put words in other people's mouths, either way this has nothing to do with Russia or China, the topic here is Below_freezing.

Now China has about 500 million Catholics, and 4,000 clergy and people. About 1600 million Christians in China, and Clergy 1.8 million people.

500 million catholics?
1600 million christians.....? :what:

just those two together is 2.1 billion people. China only has a population of ~1.3 billion.
are you making these statistics up yourself ?

i agree that china welcomes all religions and ethnic groups but please do not grossly overestimate statistics.

Last edited:

Not my words, some of my countrymen have indeed showed some chauvinism and racist remarks. So i use this as a counter argument to Aerospace Engineer as he claimed Russians are racist.

I told him that racist remarks can exist in any place.

How sad that you come to the rescue of our racist friend by bringing something totally unrelated to the topic. This has nothing to do with Russia.

Firstly, i acknowledged many times that Russia has skinheads, secondly, just like i told your boy Chinese Dragon this has nothing to do with Russia, Below_Freezing is a racist and not afraid to admit it...why you boys bring Russia into the conversation is beyond me.

When did i say this? Seems like you and your friends have poor reading comprehension or you like to put words in other people's mouths, either way this has nothing to do with Russia or China, the topic here is Below_freezing.

so according to you, based on what a couple chinese member here says it must reflect all chinese people?

let's not get carried away

500 million catholics?
1600 million christians.....? :what:

just those two together is 2.1 billion people. China only has a population of ~1.3 billion.
are you making these statistics up yourself ?

i agree that china welcomes all religions and ethnic groups but please do not grossly overestimate statistics.

Sorry.
I have a wrong number.
China has about 5 million Catholics and 16 million Christians.

Last edited:
cross1993..... China only has a population of 1300 million. How can they have 1600 million Christians....?

-.-

Wow... If the news is trye then its great.....

People like Lee Myung-bak, Obama, Naoto Kan will have nightmares

Can anyone compare USA, Japan, South Korea's Army Vs North Korea and Chinese Army in North Korea battlefiled

p01c.jpg

d4ce540be35015ab30b32cee6099_grande.jpg

Wow... If the news is trye then its great.....

People like Lee Myung-bak, Obama, Naoto Kan will have nightmares

Can anyone compare USA, Japan, South Korea's Army Vs North Korea and Chinese Army in North Korea battlefiled

p01c.jpg

d4ce540be35015ab30b32cee6099_grande.jpg

Not we are afraid of going into war, but it is not worthy to fight for Kim jong il and his son.

We don't want to jeopardize our economy growth, but don't ever think that we are unable to fight. :sniper:

so according to you, based on what a couple chinese member here says it must reflect all chinese people?

let's not get carried away

Last time i checked i never said anything about Chinese people, i did, however, say something about a certain Chinese member. I do not see how that translates into 'Chinese people.'

Last time i checked i never said anything about Chinese people, i did, however, say something about a certain Chinese member. I do not see how that translates into 'Chinese people.'

This is between Chinese and Korean, it is none of your business. So stay where you are.

Below_freezing is not racist.

I personally tend to be more careful of what I say, below_freezing speaks more directly, that does not make him a racist.

You're the one here acknowledging us as "boy", and making references to the KKK, which are both things that "gambit" enjoys doing as well. Strange similarity.

The point stands though, that someone from Russia, lecturing us on racism... is quite patronizing, even more so than being called boy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom