What's new

China to provide unconditional support to Pakistan: Ambassador

read carefully wat u guys typed above?
i mentioned,we dont need help of others in war like u guys are saying china will go with pak against india.
again i mentioned,we are enhancing ourselves for two fronts alone not with others.
so think watever u can.
and regarding to my signature :lol:,it states only china bashing by west and let the west to stand with india.it is related to development and sanctions etc

and do u think,west will come with india to fight with u ppl???
NO at all,they can provide only tech etc but they wont destroy theirself for india,and we have to do alone wat we can do........................

Your signature is a reflection of your pathetic mindset, I am not sure if every Indian shares the same thought with you. If they do, god bless India, you really need it.

If China says she will provide unconditional support to Pakistan, then she is going to do that. We can fight a war with US for NK, how the hell can't we fight a war with the hopeless India. You can dream about bullying Pakistan like you did in the past without being punished, but that will not happen again as long as China is standing up for Pakistan.

Now Sikkim King is exile in USA.
Yes, the Chinese govt was recognize Indian occupation of Sikkim, but Sikkim's royal family has sought China's help. Many Chinese people sympathize with them.
???--????__
200906092222384271-2105630.jpg

Chinese-Dragon, learn to look away when it's 5 vs 1. You're an idiot for rebuttaling Indians (which by the way is a derogatory term by itself) without your Chinese buddies backing you up.

Chinese-Dragon, learn to look away when it's 5 vs 1. You're an idiot for rebuttaling Indians (which by the way is a derogatory term by itself) without your Chinese buddies backing you up.

How is Indian a derogatory term?

Your signature is a reflection of your pathetic mindset, I am not sure if every Indian shares the same thought with you. If they do, god bless India, you really need it.

If China says she will provide unconditional support to Pakistan, then she is going to do that. We can fight a war with US for NK, how the hell can't we fight a war with the hopeless India. You can dream about bullying Pakistan like you did in the past without being punished, but that will not happen again as long as China is standing up for Pakistan.

i dont ask u to think on my signature.My signature is getting true day by day .West is helping us in removing sanctions on very critical technologies,with west we got nuke deal and others snctions were lifted which are necessary for the development of country(look at the benifits of obama visit to india,many sanctions were lifted from india with in months on isro,drdo,and other heavy elsectrical firms).This is wat i wanted to say abt my signature.
btw,if u would have googled a bit,u might have some different info on it.
and i dont care

If China says she will provide unconditional support to Pakistan, then she is going to do that. We can fight a war with US for NK, how the hell can't we fight a war with the hopeless India. You can dream about bullying Pakistan like you did in the past without being punished, but that will not happen again as long as China is standing up for Pakistan

we never bullied pakistan.again same thing,google out how many wars india started?(i have mentioned 3-4 times to u).
and regarding to ur support,do watever u can do?We dont need two shoulders to fight with anybody.neither we ask usa nor we ask japan around u.
we know that no body is going to help anybody.
and those who help himself,god surely helps them.
so tell me who is pathetic?.even after so much explanation,u r repeating same things.

Man, don't go there. How can you debate with an Indian on Sikkim? They are brainwashed.

i repeated same things to u,again no improvement by u.
i asked u to google,how many wars india started?
but no response wrt that topic.
:D
so tell me where this tree is growing

How is Indian a derogatory term?

Indeed. The term "Indian" in the white English world is used to refer to anything "brown" in nature, including indigineous people and those from south Asia.

PS: Why are you Chinese boys arguing with Indians who die at 63?

Your lives are worth more than theirs, in value, life expectancy and intelligence. No need to waste time on those who are genetically inferior.

Indeed. The term Indian in the white English world i
Why are you Chinese boys arguing with Indians who die at 63?

Your lives are worth more than theirs, in value, life expectancy and intelligence. No need to waste time on those who are genetically inferior.

Well you just started a **** storm. thanks

i dont ask u to think on my signature.My signature is getting true day by day .West is helping us in removing sanctions on very critical technologies,with west we got nuke deal and others snctions were lifted which are necessary for the development of country(look at the benifits of obama visit to india,many sanctions were lifted from india with in months on isro,drdo,and other heavy elsectrical firms).This is wat i wanted to say abt my signature.
btw,if u would have googled a bit,u might have some different info on it.
and i dont care

we never bullied pakistan.again same thing,google out how many wars india started?(i have mentioned 3-4 times to u).
and regarding to ur support,do watever u can do?We dont need two shoulders to fight with anybody.neither we ask usa nor we ask japan around u.
we know that no body is going to help anybody.
and those who help himself,god surely helps them.
so tell me who is pathetic?.even after so much explanation,u r repeating same things.

Whats the use of lifting sanction regarding some so-called cutting edge technology to a country thats lack the ability to produce a decent rifle for more than half a century and still counting, it will be like gifting a "comb" to a bald headed guy, a practical joke at best.:lol:

Whats the use of lifting sanction regarding some so-called cutting edge technology to a country thats lack the ability to produce a decent rifle for more than half a century and still counting, it will be like gifting a "comb" to a bald headed guy, a practical joke at best.:lol:

so does it affect the warfare capability?
i know where u r heading now. :lol:.
ask this same question to pakistan :rofl:.
does it mean that only self made rifle will fire in war??
leave pakistan,ask this to urself..
u r not producing indigeneous weapons from ur birth

Back
Top Bottom