What's new

China to provide unconditional support to Pakistan: Ambassador

You do have some strange affinity to show for CD.

And no we don't s**t and troll anywhere close to even you alone.

LOL, I should clarify that I am a man, and that I am straight.

Sorry HBS guy, you can take your weirdness elsewhere. :D

If only you helped them in their wars too.

In 1965 and 1971 China sat by and did nothing while Pakistan lost half its territory.

1965: Pakistan and China never had the best of relations. Ayub Khan the faithful servant of the US was in love with the US and offered the US to abandon ties with China. Besides, Pakistan fought off India to a stalemate so we didnt really need Chinas help.

1971: China was staring the battle hardened nuke equipped Soviet 58th Army in the eyes. The cream assets of the Soviet Army were deployed with the 58th Army, this should tell you how serious the threat was to China as the Soviets pitted their best trained soldiers against China and not on their European borders against NATO. The threat of Soviet invasion was very real for China in 1971 as the Soviets were massing their troops, thus i don't blame them for being preoccupied with their own affairs. Regardless if China had intervened in 1971 or Pakistan had F16's at the time, Pakistan still would have lost as the Bengali people made their choice.

In 1999 China actually supported the Indian position (lol) by asking the Pakistanis to withdraw to the LOC.

Kargil: Throughout the war Pakistan refused to admit that their regular troops were involved in the conflict, thus China couldn't do much regarding this situation.

2001-2002 Standoff: Pakistan was in desperate need of point defence fighter aircrafts, the Chinese immediately shipped F7PG's to PAF

2008 Mumbai Attacks: When India was threatening Pakistan with war, the Chinese ambassador in Islamabad asked our COAS, CAS and CNS to hand over a list of items Pakistan needs from China. The list was handed to the ambassador and on emergency bases tons of weapons were supplied to Pakistan in a matter of days. It appears that your knowledge of history is quite weak my friend, i suggest you better read up.

It is in China's interest to ensure that balance of power is maintained in South Asia, this is why China will continue arming Pakistan to the teeth. We dont expect them to open up a front against India during a war and this has been made clear by China that Pakistan would have to fight the war on its own. But they have been providing us weapons on very friendly terms and that is why we have been able to maintain our deterrence against India. Pakistan feels confident that it can fight off an attack from India, this is why both times during a stand off it was India that blinked.

1965: Pakistan and China never had the best of relations. Ayub Khan the faithful servant of the US was in love with the US and offered the US to abandon ties with China. Besides, Pakistan fought off India to a stalemate so we didnt really need Chinas help.

1971: China was staring the battle hardened nuke equipped Soviet 58th Army in the eyes. The cream assets of the Soviet Army were deployed with the 58th Army, this should tell you how serious the threat was to China as the Soviets pitted their best trained soldiers against China and not on their European borders against NATO. The threat of Soviet invasion was very real for China in 1971 as the Soviets were massing their troops, thus i don't blame them for being preoccupied with their own affairs. Regardless if China had intervened in 1971 or Pakistan had F16's at the time, Pakistan still would have lost as the Bengali people made their choice.

Kargil: Throughout the war Pakistan refused to admit that their regular troops were involved in the conflict, thus China couldn't do much regarding this situation.

2001-2002 Standoff: Pakistan was in desperate need of point defence fighter aircrafts, the Chinese immediately shipped F7PG's to PAF

2008 Mumbai Attacks: When India was threatening Pakistan with war, the Chinese ambassador in Islamabad asked our COAS, CAS and CNS to hand over a list of items Pakistan needs from China. The list was handed to the ambassador and on emergency bases tons of weapons were supplied to Pakistan in a matter of days. It appears that your knowledge of history is quite weak my friend, i suggest you better read up.

It is in China's interest to ensure that balance of power is maintained in South Asia, this is why China will continue arming Pakistan to the teeth. We dont expect them to open up a front against India during a war and this has been made clear by China that Pakistan would have to fight the war on its own. But they have been providing us weapons on very friendly terms and that is why we have been able to maintain our deterrence against India. Pakistan feels confident that it can fight off an attack from India, this is why both times during a stand off it was India that blinked.

So basically, you agree that China won't do anything to help Pakistan in an actual war?

What a long post to say that.

China is willing to fight India to the last Pakistani.

So basically, you agree that China won't do anything to help Pakistan in an actual war?

Pakistan is not an aggressive power like India is. Number of nations occupied by Pakistan: zero. Number of insurgencies: 1

Number of nations occupied by India: 1 Number of insurgencies: 30+

You can count on that, start another war with Pakistan, then we will see if China is willing to do everything to help Pakistan or not. Don't accuse us of backstabbing if you lose.

Pakistan is not an aggressive power like India is. Number of nations occupied by Pakistan: zero. Number of insurgencies: 1

Which Nation has India occupied. How India became aggressive. India has not launched a war against any country I guess. While you have launched war against India, Vietnam, Russia, Tajikistan, North Korea (could not remember about North Korea) and off course Tibet. Although I don't wanted to bring china, until you mention India as aggressive.

If you Kashmir as Nation, than three nations have occupied it which are India, China and Pakistan. Before saying anything give that land to them, than talk.

About Pakistan stats : War Launched - 4 times, Created tense situation - A lot of time.

You can count on that, start another war with Pakistan, then we will see if China is willing to do everything to help Pakistan or not. Don't accuse us of backstabbing if you lose.

lack of knowledge doesnt give anything.should i really post which states that pakistan started all wars??
and regarding to your support in case of war...
where was china during 71?where was china during kargil war?
and last time when ur premier visited pakistan,he didn't even mention kashmir during his parliament speech:whistle:..........
so it will be better to google out the info for this.

Indians may try again, then you can see what we will do.
Now our northern border has to safe.

for ur first part,search out,how many wars india started??
and for insurgencies,whole world knows the real matter,instead of u ppl.so it doesnt make any difference

Indians may try again.
Now our northern border has to safe. Russia can not help you. Or India think that the USA will send troops to Kashmir? War with China and Pakistan?

we dont need other shoulder for our help..
we already mentioned to enhance capability for two fronts.

Back
Top Bottom